What is the difference between a nap and a nap? After 8 years old, it's not too late to change now.2018-06-08 00:25:02 244 ℃
It's a normal thing to take a nap. All in all, I have a habit of taking a nap. If I don’t sleep for a whole day, I feel no spirit for the whole afternoon and I feel something is missing. For children, taking a nap is even more. No less, the youngest girl is two and a half years old and will come every day. Taking a nap is not bad for children.
Child Care Tips
1. Improving Immunity
Noon is the time when the body is most fatigued, and so is the baby. A proper lunch break can relieve fatigue and enhance the ability to resist the virus. In addition, a nap can increase the activity of the immune cells in the baby's body and enhance the baby's immunity.
2. Protecting the heart
Studies have shown that adults who nap every day have a 37% lower risk of sudden cardiac death. Although for the baby, this conclusion may not be applicable, but the nap can indeed ease the baby's nervousness, enhance the baby's cardiovascular system, and protect the baby's heart.
Baby's mood is unstable, it is easy to be sad because of minor things, crying, napping can adjust the baby's status, stabilize baby's emotions, and "drive away" depression.
4. Help digestion
Child Care Parenting Pouch
The digestive function of the baby is not yet fully developed. Poor digestive ability makes it easy to accumulate food. Taking a nap can help alleviate food problems and aid digestion.
5. Growing taller
When you are asleep, you will be a long time child. This is a certain truth. Only by ensuring adequate sleep can the child be able to grow better. /p>
Children who take a nap do not feel bad physically and mentally. Children who do not take a nap will have a variety of problems.
How do you cultivate the habit of a child taking a nap?
Parenting Education Early Education
1. Parents are good examples
Parents are the child's first teacher. When parents take a nap every day, the children will follow you. As time goes by, they naturally develop the habit of taking a nap.
2. Growing up young
The habit is to be cultivated from a young age. When the child falls on the ground, parents must establish such awareness and cultivate the habit of children taking a nap.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18Dad's surname is Zhou. He goes to the public security bureau to give his name to the quintuplets. After listening to the police, he says, "Wonderful, Dad is a cultural man."
- 2019-02-18Twenty-seven-year-old second-born mother stays up late playing with her cell phone and suddenly dies: the world really punishes those who are not self-disciplined!
- 2019-01-22Half root yam with 2 yolks, which can nourish the brain and moisten the lungs, instantly on the table second light! uuuuuuuuuu
- 2019-01-13"Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- 2018-12-27Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- 2018-12-114 pictures tell you that the funny three-person sleeping position in winter is very image!
- 2018-12-11Close to the expected date of birth, do you want to do fetal heart disease monitoring once a week? Pregnant mothers must pay special attention to these two points
- 2018-12-04After giving birth to a child, you want to cry, collapse, and get angry. You may have got postpartum depression.
- 2018-11-26There is a virus that is more terrible than the flu is approaching the baby...
- 2018-11-26Dress your child in winter, keeping in mind the principle of “three warm and cold” to reduce the incidence of disease!
- Can the fetus have a spontaneous delivery in the buttock position and the umbilical cord around the neck for 2 weeks? Listen to what the doctor says. Know early and be at ease.
- Hug your baby as soon as he cries? Is that the right thing to do? Teach you to understand "Baby Language"
- You always think that the cause of children's myopia, in fact, this is the real "crux"
- After 95, the mother suffered from "undead cancer" and her husband's cell phone was disconnected on the day of rescue.
- "Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- The baby was tied to the leggings when he was born. Why? Whether the benefits are more or more bad.
- Through the child's 3 parts, you can see the height of the future, the child occupies 2 steals.
- How to wash the buttocks for male and female babies, how to wash the private parts, in order to avoid red butt?
- Two days before the birth of the child, do "four eat four do not eat", good for you and the baby!