What is the difference between a nap and a nap? After 8 years old, it's not too late to change now.2018-06-08 00:25:02 59 ℃
It's a normal thing to take a nap. All in all, I have a habit of taking a nap. If I don’t sleep for a whole day, I feel no spirit for the whole afternoon and I feel something is missing. For children, taking a nap is even more. No less, the youngest girl is two and a half years old and will come every day. Taking a nap is not bad for children.
Child Care Tips
1. Improving Immunity
Noon is the time when the body is most fatigued, and so is the baby. A proper lunch break can relieve fatigue and enhance the ability to resist the virus. In addition, a nap can increase the activity of the immune cells in the baby's body and enhance the baby's immunity.
2. Protecting the heart
Studies have shown that adults who nap every day have a 37% lower risk of sudden cardiac death. Although for the baby, this conclusion may not be applicable, but the nap can indeed ease the baby's nervousness, enhance the baby's cardiovascular system, and protect the baby's heart.
Baby's mood is unstable, it is easy to be sad because of minor things, crying, napping can adjust the baby's status, stabilize baby's emotions, and "drive away" depression.
4. Help digestion
Child Care Parenting Pouch
The digestive function of the baby is not yet fully developed. Poor digestive ability makes it easy to accumulate food. Taking a nap can help alleviate food problems and aid digestion.
5. Growing taller
When you are asleep, you will be a long time child. This is a certain truth. Only by ensuring adequate sleep can the child be able to grow better. /p>
Children who take a nap do not feel bad physically and mentally. Children who do not take a nap will have a variety of problems.
How do you cultivate the habit of a child taking a nap?
Parenting Education Early Education
1. Parents are good examples
Parents are the child's first teacher. When parents take a nap every day, the children will follow you. As time goes by, they naturally develop the habit of taking a nap.
2. Growing up young
The habit is to be cultivated from a young age. When the child falls on the ground, parents must establish such awareness and cultivate the habit of children taking a nap.
Guess you like
- 2018-05-04After birth, how many treasure mothers regret it? Look at people's experiences!
- 2018-05-02A woman who has had a child, no matter how young and beautiful, these 4 points will “expose” you are a mother!
- 2018-05-02To seize the child's height spurt period, four things that parents cannot ignore
- 2018-04-26Unprincipled parents have no rules for children
- 2018-04-26Why did little baby cry when she saw Bai Dazhao? Looking behind the psychology, breaking the fear of injections
- 2018-04-16Also see the child abuse incident in Ji'nan kindergarten! What to protect you, my child!
- 2018-04-13This is the fastest month for the child. Parents do these 4 points, the child will be long!
- 2018-04-11The weather and the baby diarrhea, sometimes hot and sometimes cold, these things do not know will hurt your baby
- 2018-04-11These three things, the more successful you do, the more the children fail
- 2017-12-28Want the child to study well, 0~6 years old "foundation" should be secured!
- Don't write homework, filial piety, a homework jumper!
- These 8 habits will make your child more stupid and even depressed! Parents quickly noticed...
- To seize the child's height spurt period, four things that parents cannot ignore
- Why are men derailed and unwilling to divorce? The wife of five men saw the truth of marriage
- The workers who were caught photographed and looked once moistened once
- The woman gave birth to a baby, and she went farther and farther on the road to “loving child”, and my father would not come back!
- Are children afraid to meet strangers? Bring the baby to these 4 points and take the initiative to greet
- Surprised! Leigh Bhave Lin is still in a large area for children to use, it's harm do you know?
- Baby only need to eat milk and sleep? Novice parents, it makes baby smarter
- Do not eat snacks for children? Absolutely wrong! These snacks are more eating and smarter