What is the difference between a nap and a nap? After 8 years old, it's not too late to change now.2018-06-08 00:25:02 212 ℃
It's a normal thing to take a nap. All in all, I have a habit of taking a nap. If I don’t sleep for a whole day, I feel no spirit for the whole afternoon and I feel something is missing. For children, taking a nap is even more. No less, the youngest girl is two and a half years old and will come every day. Taking a nap is not bad for children.
Child Care Tips
1. Improving Immunity
Noon is the time when the body is most fatigued, and so is the baby. A proper lunch break can relieve fatigue and enhance the ability to resist the virus. In addition, a nap can increase the activity of the immune cells in the baby's body and enhance the baby's immunity.
2. Protecting the heart
Studies have shown that adults who nap every day have a 37% lower risk of sudden cardiac death. Although for the baby, this conclusion may not be applicable, but the nap can indeed ease the baby's nervousness, enhance the baby's cardiovascular system, and protect the baby's heart.
Baby's mood is unstable, it is easy to be sad because of minor things, crying, napping can adjust the baby's status, stabilize baby's emotions, and "drive away" depression.
4. Help digestion
Child Care Parenting Pouch
The digestive function of the baby is not yet fully developed. Poor digestive ability makes it easy to accumulate food. Taking a nap can help alleviate food problems and aid digestion.
5. Growing taller
When you are asleep, you will be a long time child. This is a certain truth. Only by ensuring adequate sleep can the child be able to grow better. /p>
Children who take a nap do not feel bad physically and mentally. Children who do not take a nap will have a variety of problems.
How do you cultivate the habit of a child taking a nap?
Parenting Education Early Education
1. Parents are good examples
Parents are the child's first teacher. When parents take a nap every day, the children will follow you. As time goes by, they naturally develop the habit of taking a nap.
2. Growing up young
The habit is to be cultivated from a young age. When the child falls on the ground, parents must establish such awareness and cultivate the habit of children taking a nap.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-114 pictures tell you that the funny three-person sleeping position in winter is very image!
- 2018-12-11Close to the expected date of birth, do you want to do fetal heart disease monitoring once a week? Pregnant mothers must pay special attention to these two points
- 2018-12-04After giving birth to a child, you want to cry, collapse, and get angry. You may have got postpartum depression.
- 2018-11-26There is a virus that is more terrible than the flu is approaching the baby...
- 2018-11-26Dress your child in winter, keeping in mind the principle of “three warm and cold” to reduce the incidence of disease!
- 2018-11-12The 7-year-old brother is afraid of disturbing his mother’s rest, and he sleeps with his half-month-old sister! Netizen: Other people's son
- 2018-11-10The baby cried all the time, the doctor felt that something was wrong, and the people in the hospital were stupid after careful inspection.
- 2018-11-05Mycoplasma infection, will affect pregnancy? What should I do?
- 2018-10-30The 7-year-old girl is "pregnant" and the doctor can't believe it after taking out the "fetus".
- 2018-10-27Fetal movement is really a wonderful feeling. After reading these 20 pictures, pregnant mother will be particularly pleased.
- The baby was tied to the leggings when he was born. Why? Whether the benefits are more or more bad.
- Through the child's 3 parts, you can see the height of the future, the child occupies 2 steals.
- How to wash the buttocks for male and female babies, how to wash the private parts, in order to avoid red butt?
- Two days before the birth of the child, do "four eat four do not eat", good for you and the baby!
- Dress your child in winter, keeping in mind the principle of “three warm and cold” to reduce the incidence of disease!
- The boy grabbed his mother's neck in public: Why did so many children become white-eyed wolves?
- Obstetrician: It’s hard to bring a child in the future. I can see it in the hospital.
- Should the child's future be modeled? These three types of parent education methods are rarely implemented.
- In addition to the old clothes, if the relatives give these three "things" to the child, Bao Ma learns to refuse better.
- Grandma: Is it always good to come to my house to eat? The child’s answer makes the mother laugh and can’t stand up.