These four performances prove that the child is over-fed and will harm him. It is not too late to know that!2018-08-21 10:25:37 105 ℃
Overfeeding means giving your baby more nutrients and energy than the baby normally needs to metabolize. The baby is "bigger" than the baby of the same age. Overfeeding has many drawbacks, and obesity is not equal to health!
Overfeeding can cause the following issues
1. Digestive malabsorption
All organs of the baby are in a stage of growth and development, and they are very immature and have limited mobility. Over-feeding, premature addition of complementary foods, and excessive addition of complementary foods can increase the burden of digestive organs and cause poor digestion and absorption.
2. Easy brain fatigue, causing premature aging of the brain
For digestive food, the digestive tract must expand, and limited blood and oxygen are transferred from the head to the digestive tract. Brain cells will be temporarily ischemic, so the more you eat, the more blood you need in your stomach and intestines, the less blood you have in your brain, and the more harmful it is to your brain. The study found that premature aging substances can increase tens of thousands of times after eating and drinking, which is easy to cause obesity, and even affect the development of the brain, and the intelligence is low.
3. Increase the risk of childhood obesity
Overfeeding in infancy increases the risk of childhood obesity (5-6 years).
4. Other non-communicable diseases
Excessive feeding increases the risk of other non-communicable diseases such as hypertension, non-insulin-dependent diabetes, and crown Heart disease, stroke, etc. Although this effect does not appear in the early stages of life, it has already buried hidden dangers to health.
To avoid overfeeding, parents must learn how to judge their baby's fullness
1.See baby weight & height growth rate Strong>
A baby of 0-3 months, the monthly weight gain reaches 1 kg, and the height growth reaches about 4 cm, which means that the baby is basically full. For example, if the weight gain is less than 1 kg when the baby is checked for 42 days, it means that the breast milk may not be enough, milk powder may need to be added, or the feeding method may be wrong, and doctor's guidance is required. If your weight gains too fast, you may be feeding more.
2.Observing your baby’s reaction when you are breastfeeding
When your baby is sucking, he will cry out and then suck hard. After a while, I can't breathe and cry, cry and want to eat again, always reluctant to let go of the nipple. When the baby is sucking, the other breast of the mother does not produce milk, which means that the breast milk is not enough.
If your baby just sucks and doesn't make a swallowing sound, or sucks a lot of mouths and swallows it once, it means that my mother's milk is not a lot.
3.See your baby’s reaction after breastfeeding
If your baby can sleep for more than 3 hours after breastfeeding, it will not be until the next time you eat milk. Crying, this means that he has eaten enough. If the baby refuses to let go of the mother's nipple for a long time, or sucks it for a while and spits out the nipple, and the weight gain is slow, it means that there is no fullness.
4.See baby's bowel movements
In general, the baby is wet (wet) more than 6 diapers per day, indicating that the amount of breast milk is sufficient The baby is full.
5.See your baby's skin color
See if your baby's skin is healthy, if your skin and muscles are elastic, and if everything is normal, then your baby will eat. Very full and very good!
To prevent over-feeding, you need to pay attention to the following aspects:
1, a few days before your child is born Mother's colostrum is very small, especially for caesarean section mothers who need to wait 1-2 days for milk. Moms don't have to worry about children being hungry and blindly adding formula. In fact, newborns have a rich energy reserve and blood sugar maintenance ability at birth, as long as the weight loss is less than 7%, the risk of hypoglycemia is very low, and mothers can insist on waiting for milk secretion.
2, must be adjusted according to the proportion of milk powder, 1 scoop of milk powder refers to 1 flat spoon instead of tip.
3, once the milk is not finished, mothers should not do everything possible to let the children drink the remaining milk.
4, do not add food supplements too early, no special circumstances, to be 6 months old (180 days of birth) and then add complementary food.
5, must allow children to have more activities, activities are to consume energy.
If your baby takes more long-term intake but does not affect gastrointestinal function, it may lead to excess energy. . Nutritional or paediatricians often see overweight or obese infants. After dietary analysis, it is found that the vast majority of these children are caused by excessive energy due to improper feeding. Over-feeding is now more common in babies, especially for artificially fed babies. Therefore, the parenting behavior of mothers is particularly important, and scientific feeding behavior will benefit children for the rest of their lives.
This article is the NetEase News·Netease "Every Attitude" feature
| | | | | |
- In the previous：After the baby is asleep, wake up as soon as he puts it down. What should I do? The second trick teaches you to solve the problem!
- The next article：College students are not willing to help their mothers get the courier. After the dispute, they both jump into the water, and both of them are unfortunately killed.
Guess you like
- 2018-11-12The 7-year-old brother is afraid of disturbing his mother’s rest, and he sleeps with his half-month-old sister! Netizen: Other people's son
- 2018-11-10The baby cried all the time, the doctor felt that something was wrong, and the people in the hospital were stupid after careful inspection.
- 2018-11-05Mycoplasma infection, will affect pregnancy? What should I do?
- 2018-10-30The 7-year-old girl is "pregnant" and the doctor can't believe it after taking out the "fetus".
- 2018-10-27Fetal movement is really a wonderful feeling. After reading these 20 pictures, pregnant mother will be particularly pleased.
- 2018-10-27The father let his son roll and told him to jump into the river and die. Satisfied, he really jumped into the river!
- 2018-10-25Don't wear thermal underwear for your child, don't wear it when you are cold! ! !
- 2018-10-25How painful it is in the end, it will not be easy for you to understand women after reading these 18 pictures.
- 2018-09-17The 9-year-old son has closed his eyes forever! Mom is playing mahjong outside, the child is cooking at home.
- 2018-09-12The maternal side cuts off the side of the birth, and the husband called the husband in the middle of the night to be disguised. The fainting in the toilet is unknown.
- The boy grabbed his mother's neck in public: Why did so many children become white-eyed wolves?
- Obstetrician: It’s hard to bring a child in the future. I can see it in the hospital.
- Should the child's future be modeled? These three types of parent education methods are rarely implemented.
- In addition to the old clothes, if the relatives give these three "things" to the child, Bao Ma learns to refuse better.
- Grandma: Is it always good to come to my house to eat? The child’s answer makes the mother laugh and can’t stand up.
- How painful it is in the end, it will not be easy for you to understand women after reading these 18 pictures.
- At 5 o'clock in the morning, pregnant women made an incredible thing after giving birth to a child in the hospital alone.
- How hard is it for a person to bring a baby? The 8 most difficult things with the baby have been called the great god.
- Ten pictures let you understand how the fetus was slowly bred, and every mother should look at it.
- Forever nightmare! 6-year-old girl witnessed: Dad rushed into the house with a knife and drowned her mother directly (moving)