Feeding your baby to take medicine like a world war? Four little sisters tell you2018-09-14 10:25:39 120 ℃
Baby illness itself is undoubtedly a worry for Mom and Dad. However, it is the baby who resists taking medicine. Have you seen the following medication scenes?
1. What are the common mistakes in feeding your baby?
1, the whole family is dispatched
A lot of mothers worry that they don’t take medicine together. When they take the medicine, a lot of mothers come to a secret number, and my grandparents are coming to the baby’s side. So that you can stand by at any time. When I saw this posture, I burst into tears and shook my body and turned my head to shut up. I didn’t take medicine.
In fact, this kind of situation is very easy to scare the baby. The baby's sick body is uncomfortable, and the whole family is waiting for him to face him. This in itself makes the baby cast a shadow over the medicine.
2, pinch nose irrigation
coercive and tempting, soft and hard, all kinds of reason and a lot of talk are useless, this time a lot Grandma had to say: "You put the baby down, I pinch the nose, you pour the medicine. If you don't take medicine, how can you get sick?"
A family of people gave me a lot of medicine. The result was a lot of crying, and all the medicine went down and all spit it out.
Pinching your nose to take your baby is a mistake. After the baby's nose is blocked, breathing and taking medicine through the mouth, coupled with crying, can easily cause cough. If the liquid enters the respiratory tract, it may cause lung infection.
3, drink with juice, sugar and water
A lot of mothers see a lot of drugs spit out, said to be Tonic to eat. She brought in a lot of orange juice that she usually likes to drink, put the medicine inside, and drank more.
Unless the drug label specifies that breast milk or milk powder can be added to the drug, it is recommended to use a cool white water to dispense the baby. It is not recommended to use juice.
The juice contains a variety of vitamins, which may damage the efficacy of the drug or the ingredients in the drug, and secondly affect the absorption of the drug by the baby's body.
So, what is the correct posture for feeding your baby?
Second, feeding your baby to take medicine.
1, clearly understand the baby's eating habits. If the baby is particularly resistant, tell the doctor clearly, and ask the doctor to decide whether to replace the medicine that is more suitable for the baby.
In fact, many children's drugs now have a fruity or sweet taste that is suitable for your baby's taste, making it easier for your baby to accept. These drugs, unlike their own juices, are tastes that have been scientifically formulated and will not affect the efficacy of the test.
2. Create a relaxed atmosphere.
There are only a few mouthfuls of taking medicine. Try to convince the baby to take medicine together and let the baby recover faster. Smaller babies usually eat the medicine without any reaction. Older babies can encourage their baby to take medicine by reasoning, looking at picture books, cartoons, or good examples of big brothers and sisters around them.
After your baby takes the medicine, don't forget to praise him for doing well. The important thing is that this process requires the patience and persistence of Mom and Dad.
3, with the help of medication artifacts.
Many children's medicines contain a dropper that can be used by parents. With this type of dropper, you can quickly squeeze the medicine into your baby's mouth, so that the time for the baby to resist is shortened, which is much better than the spoon.
At the same time, parents can match the amount of the drug and let the baby squeeze the drug by himself. This process may reduce the baby's resistance by increasing the fun.
4, feeding the baby first bitter and sweet
Although the bitterness of the drug is easy to make the baby repel, but After the bitterness and bitterness, you can prevent the baby from spit out all the medicines that have been eaten before because of the last bitterness.
Tell the baby that this is the most bitter medicine. If you give him a boiled water after eating, it will not be so bitter. It will be sweet next. The baby will understand after eating it a few times.
If your baby vomits immediately after eating, you can add some amount of medicine. If you spit it out within 15 minutes after eating, it is generally not recommended to take medicine. In specific circumstances, you need to remember the name and time of the drug you spit out and consult a doctor.
It is very important to give your baby medicine. Do not arbitrarily give your baby medication, or increase or decrease the medication at will, and stop taking the medicine early. The baby's tender body organs metabolize drugs can cause harm. If you need medication, be sure to consult a doctor and follow your doctor's advice. Also read the drug instructions carefully and strictly follow them.
The usual need to pay attention to is to let the baby eat a balanced diet, wash hands frequently, more outdoor activities, more sun, it will reduce the probability of getting sick. The babies are healthy and healthy, reducing the need to take medicine.
Do you have any questions about your baby taking medicine? You are welcome to leave a message in the comments section.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- 2019-02-18Dad's surname is Zhou. He goes to the public security bureau to give his name to the quintuplets. After listening to the police, he says, "Wonderful, Dad is a cultural man."
- 2019-02-18Twenty-seven-year-old second-born mother stays up late playing with her cell phone and suddenly dies: the world really punishes those who are not self-disciplined!
- 2019-01-22Half root yam with 2 yolks, which can nourish the brain and moisten the lungs, instantly on the table second light! uuuuuuuuuu
- 2019-01-13"Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- 2018-12-27Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- 2018-12-114 pictures tell you that the funny three-person sleeping position in winter is very image!
- 2018-12-11Close to the expected date of birth, do you want to do fetal heart disease monitoring once a week? Pregnant mothers must pay special attention to these two points
- 2018-12-04After giving birth to a child, you want to cry, collapse, and get angry. You may have got postpartum depression.
- 2018-11-26There is a virus that is more terrible than the flu is approaching the baby...
- "What happened to my husband when I stabbed him? Who told him to forget to buy me chicken legs?"
- Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- Does the second child want a boy or a girl? Netizen: You can see the answer when you go to kindergarten.
- Can the fetus have a spontaneous delivery in the buttock position and the umbilical cord around the neck for 2 weeks? Listen to what the doctor says. Know early and be at ease.
- Hug your baby as soon as he cries? Is that the right thing to do? Teach you to understand "Baby Language"
- You always think that the cause of children's myopia, in fact, this is the real "crux"
- After 95, the mother suffered from "undead cancer" and her husband's cell phone was disconnected on the day of rescue.
- "Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- The baby was tied to the leggings when he was born. Why? Whether the benefits are more or more bad.