The child has had a cold twice in three months. Is it a problem with her own immunity?2018-11-09 20:25:19 135 ℃
When a baby is sick, parents can easily enter a misunderstanding "is definitely not good immunity."
I don't want people's immunity, do you say that you are low and low? Even if it is “probably low immunity”, it is generally measured by a common pediatric disease with a recurrent respiratory infection of up to 20%:
Repeated upper respiratory tract infections, more than 7 times/year within 2 years of age,
3-5 years old more than 6 times/year, over 6 years old more than 5 times/year; p>
Repeated lower respiratory tract infections, more than 3 times/year within 2 years of age,
3-5 years old more than 2 times/year, 6 years old or older more than 2 times/year.
Parents first check, if the baby's situation is not in it, don't let the immunity back.
Even if it is in it, you need to consider whether it is a problem of immunity. In the end, you should go to the hospital for a diagnosis. Don't put a hat of "immune immunity" when your baby is sick.
There is still a misunderstanding, parents can easily get sick = bad things, can’t wait for the baby to fall ill In fact, in the eyes of our doctors, colds, fever, diarrhea, and coughing are all things that the baby has to experience during the growth process. It is more like a signal of growth.
Their immune system is still not perfect, it is often expressed in a sick way, baby's Immunity will only increase a little bit in a single illness, and it will become more and more resistant to common diseases such as colds and fever. As you get older, the number of illnesses will decrease.
In summary, do you still feel that your baby is suffering from low immunity when you are sick?
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- 2019-02-18Dad's surname is Zhou. He goes to the public security bureau to give his name to the quintuplets. After listening to the police, he says, "Wonderful, Dad is a cultural man."
- 2019-02-18Twenty-seven-year-old second-born mother stays up late playing with her cell phone and suddenly dies: the world really punishes those who are not self-disciplined!
- 2019-01-22Half root yam with 2 yolks, which can nourish the brain and moisten the lungs, instantly on the table second light! uuuuuuuuuu
- 2019-01-13"Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- 2018-12-27Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- 2018-12-114 pictures tell you that the funny three-person sleeping position in winter is very image!
- 2018-12-11Close to the expected date of birth, do you want to do fetal heart disease monitoring once a week? Pregnant mothers must pay special attention to these two points
- 2018-12-04After giving birth to a child, you want to cry, collapse, and get angry. You may have got postpartum depression.
- 2018-11-26There is a virus that is more terrible than the flu is approaching the baby...
- "What happened to my husband when I stabbed him? Who told him to forget to buy me chicken legs?"
- Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- Does the second child want a boy or a girl? Netizen: You can see the answer when you go to kindergarten.
- Can the fetus have a spontaneous delivery in the buttock position and the umbilical cord around the neck for 2 weeks? Listen to what the doctor says. Know early and be at ease.
- Hug your baby as soon as he cries? Is that the right thing to do? Teach you to understand "Baby Language"
- You always think that the cause of children's myopia, in fact, this is the real "crux"
- After 95, the mother suffered from "undead cancer" and her husband's cell phone was disconnected on the day of rescue.
- "Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- The baby was tied to the leggings when he was born. Why? Whether the benefits are more or more bad.