Will the baby turn over in a few months? Will crawl? Baby development self-examination, come see if the baby is left behind2018-12-05 20:25:24 73 ℃
Mother and child care new knowledge, novice mother's personal parenting manual
A few months, the baby will turn over? Will the baby crawl for a few months? How many months will the baby walk?
A lot of new parents are particularly anxious about the problem of children climbing and walking, fearing that their children are stunted or have physical illnesses and the like.
There are folk sayings: "One for the first time, two for the chest, three for six, seven for seven Eight climbs nine to support the week and will go." In fact, each baby has its own development cycle, don't worry, let's summarize what month the baby is sitting, crawling, walking, running. See if your baby is left behind?
First, what is the correct age for the baby to sit, climb, stand, and walk?
"One lift, two chests" means that when the child is full for one month, the child can have a head-up movement in the case of prone; two months When you can not only look up, but also the chest can also leave the bed when looking up.
Sit: When the baby is three months old, hold his waist and he can sit up. Generally, in about 4 months, when the baby is lying on his back, he pulls his hands and feels that the baby takes the initiative to pull the adult's hand and raises his head, indicating that he wants to sit up. The baby from April to May can sit on the back. 6 to month old baby can sit straight. When the baby grows to 8 months old, he can sit and twist.
Climb: When the baby is 1 to 3 months old, mother can use toys to attract Train your baby to look up and down; when the baby is 4 to 5 months old, he can support the chest with both hands and leave the bed. When the baby is 6 to 7 months old, the parents will find that the baby starts to rotate and retreat in situ, and gradually climbs forward. By the time of August-September, the baby's upper and lower limbs are getting stronger and stronger, and they can start crawling with their limbs.
Station: When the baby is 7 to 8 months old, he will "support" It is. By the time you reach 9 months, your baby will be able to master the "catch-up". From 10 to November, the baby can stand alone.
Walk: Before the baby walks alone, he will like to take things away, such as supporting the sofa and supporting the wall. This can help the baby to establish a balance. In the case of ensuring the safety of the baby, Dad Mom Da does not have to go forward to help. Between 1 and 2 years old, he will slowly master the "go" skills.
Second, more practice, sitting, crawling, is of great significance to the baby, do not deprive of learning opportunities!
Sit-up training must be carried out in a situation where the baby’s mental condition is better, and the baby is exercised in a game. Crawling can exercise your baby's upper and lower limbs and waist strength. Multi-climbing can prepare your baby for standing, and it is conducive to the coordination of your baby's movement.
Be sure that the child’s “sitting, standing, walking” is not learned, but is developed with the development of water. Some parents will be very anxious to help their children learn to sit, stand, walk, and hurt the spine and lower limbs.
Promoting the development of the neck and back muscles helps to raise the head. When the baby is awake, it helps to coordinate the movement of the whole body muscles and promote the brain's control of motor function. Take control of your time based on your child's mood. One minute is not short, 30 minutes is not too long. When the baby is squatting, some toys can be placed in front of the eyes to induce and prolong the time. Infants often squat and relieve symptoms of colic. What needs to be reminded of the parents is that the baby should be squatting under the attention of the adults within 3 months.
Three, how do you judge your baby's development?
Children’s big exercise: squatting, looking up, turning over, sitting, climbing, standing, walking, 1 to 2 months earlier than the standard month is normal . If you find that your baby is a little behind, Mom and Dad don't have to be too anxious. However, if you find that your baby is behind for more than 2 months, it is recommended to check with the hospital to determine if there are problems with muscles and nerves in the lower extremities.
There is usually an O-leg (knee varus) before the age of 1 and will change to an X-leg (knee valgus) by the age of 1 to 3 years old. It will return to normal at about 6 or 7 years old. The flat foot before the age of 2 usually only needs to be observed, and most of the arch will appear after growing up. If the flat feet are caused by muscle spasm, muscle weakness or over-tightening of the Achilles tendon, it will last until 2 years of age, and this flat foot needs to be corrected.
Four, the baby will climb and leave, do you know these potential dangers?
The bath water is warm but not hot, 38 to 40 degrees Celsius. You only need to have his feet. The anti-slip mat should be placed in the bathtub and on the floor. The toiletries should be raised as much as possible. So that children will not eat them as sugar!
When holding your baby, don't hold hot things or stir-fry at the same time, try not to let the children into the kitchen.
Children before the age of 2 recommend using a rear-facing car seat;
Table Do not put hot food and water on the edge of the cabinet. The equipment for plugs and sockets should be covered or hidden. When sleeping, do not put toys on the bed;
Learn at home, you can directly barefoot, no You need to wear shoes or socks; if you are outside, remember to choose shoes that are slippery and slippery.
Finally, remember the most important one: Never let your baby be unattended, it won't work for a few seconds.
Infant movement It can be said that there is a change in one day. Parents don't have to worry too much about anxiety. The seedlings encourage and prematurely give the children "early baby training." Parents should encourage their baby to climb, stand, and walk. For example, take a toy and seduce in front of the baby to encourage the baby to climb and walk forward.
Like our articles, remember to like, forward and collect
whatever you want to say, you can leave a message in the comments section
b>Xiaoguojun will respond to you in time
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18Dad's surname is Zhou. He goes to the public security bureau to give his name to the quintuplets. After listening to the police, he says, "Wonderful, Dad is a cultural man."
- 2019-02-18Twenty-seven-year-old second-born mother stays up late playing with her cell phone and suddenly dies: the world really punishes those who are not self-disciplined!
- 2019-01-22Half root yam with 2 yolks, which can nourish the brain and moisten the lungs, instantly on the table second light! uuuuuuuuuu
- 2019-01-13"Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- 2018-12-27Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- 2018-12-114 pictures tell you that the funny three-person sleeping position in winter is very image!
- 2018-12-11Close to the expected date of birth, do you want to do fetal heart disease monitoring once a week? Pregnant mothers must pay special attention to these two points
- 2018-12-04After giving birth to a child, you want to cry, collapse, and get angry. You may have got postpartum depression.
- 2018-11-26There is a virus that is more terrible than the flu is approaching the baby...
- 2018-11-26Dress your child in winter, keeping in mind the principle of “three warm and cold” to reduce the incidence of disease!
- Can the fetus have a spontaneous delivery in the buttock position and the umbilical cord around the neck for 2 weeks? Listen to what the doctor says. Know early and be at ease.
- Hug your baby as soon as he cries? Is that the right thing to do? Teach you to understand "Baby Language"
- You always think that the cause of children's myopia, in fact, this is the real "crux"
- After 95, the mother suffered from "undead cancer" and her husband's cell phone was disconnected on the day of rescue.
- "Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- The baby was tied to the leggings when he was born. Why? Whether the benefits are more or more bad.
- Through the child's 3 parts, you can see the height of the future, the child occupies 2 steals.
- How to wash the buttocks for male and female babies, how to wash the private parts, in order to avoid red butt?
- Two days before the birth of the child, do "four eat four do not eat", good for you and the baby!