The 2-year-old daughter is suffering from malignant lymphoma. In order to pay a high medical bill, her mother has no choice but to bring her daughter a meal.2018-12-09 10:25:27 228 ℃
In the cold winter streets of Jinan, some citizens saw a female rider who sent a takeaway. The female rider was named Li Na. She often took her 2-year-old daughter to take delivery, so everyone called her "Kangaroo Mother."
Li Na’s daughter is Tang Tang, who was diagnosed with lymphoma 1 year ago. In order to treat her daughter, Li Na Selling a house in his hometown, but the cost of follow-up treatment may still need five or six hundred thousand. For Li Na, this is an astronomical figure.
Because she has to take care of her daughter, Li Na chooses to go out for her take-out at the lunch break of her daughter every day, but due to limited time for delivery every day. Every day, she only has 40 yuan in income, but at least she can support the meal of the day. When her daughter is awake and her physical condition is not bad, Li Na sometimes takes her daughter to take delivery.
According to Li Na, her daughter Tang Tang is suffering from B lymphoblastic lymphoma, which is a malignant lymphoma.
The take-out platform takes into account that Li Na’s current economic situation is not very good, and she sent some things and 5,000 yuan to the children. The person in charge of the take-out platform said that he would help Li Na to raise some children's medical expenses through some crowdfunding channels. At the same time, the platform also considers that Li Na is not safe to take a child to take a bicycle for delivery. I hope that she will not take the child with her delivery in the future. If there is any difficulty, she will communicate in advance and then go out to pick up the takeaway order when the child gets settled. Li Na saw that everyone is caring about herself. She said that she is very grateful, and she will continue to encourage her to cheer and strive for the greatest hope for her children.
Users read the story of "Kangaroo Mom" Li Na, thinking that this is called mother, just in the face of difficulties When Li Na chose to respond positively, it was really a great mother.
Some netizens also read Li Na’s story, and immediately recalled the story of a father who had given up on the treatment of leukemia sons for fear of money and money two days ago. Jiangsu 8-year-old boy is suffering from acute lymphocytic leukemia. His mother wants to go to the hospital for regular treatment, but Dad is firmly opposed: "It is a bottomless pit, and it can't be cured." Then the strong father signed the treatment. Forcing his son to leave the hospital because he was worried that "people and money are both empty."
(The picture is strong and mother)
Users sigh with parents, this difference is true Not ordinary big.
In fact, the child’s illness is the last thing every parent wants to see. Every parent wants the child to grow up healthily and happily. However, "there is no weather in the sky". For parents, if they are seriously ill, they need to go to the hospital for regular examination and treatment. You can't take it for granted that you should not treat it, can you cure it, and professional things. Give it to professional people.
However, the "Kangaroo mother" Li Na is most moved by her netizens. She knows that her child is suffering from malignant lymphoma. She does not blame her. She still chooses to face life and be active. Develop treatments for children. Diseases in the Tang and Tang Dynasties B-cell mother cell lymphoma is a type of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma is classified into three basic types according to cell origin: B cells, T cells, and NK/T cells. Lymphoma. B cell lymphoma is more common in clinical practice, accounting for 75%-80% of the total. However, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma is a tumor that is highly curable, and if a close relative has a history of malignant disease of the blood or lymphatic system, the risk of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma may increase by 2~ 4 times.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- 2019-02-18Dad's surname is Zhou. He goes to the public security bureau to give his name to the quintuplets. After listening to the police, he says, "Wonderful, Dad is a cultural man."
- 2019-02-18Twenty-seven-year-old second-born mother stays up late playing with her cell phone and suddenly dies: the world really punishes those who are not self-disciplined!
- 2019-01-22Half root yam with 2 yolks, which can nourish the brain and moisten the lungs, instantly on the table second light! uuuuuuuuuu
- 2019-01-13"Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- 2018-12-27Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- 2018-12-114 pictures tell you that the funny three-person sleeping position in winter is very image!
- 2018-12-11Close to the expected date of birth, do you want to do fetal heart disease monitoring once a week? Pregnant mothers must pay special attention to these two points
- 2018-12-04After giving birth to a child, you want to cry, collapse, and get angry. You may have got postpartum depression.
- 2018-11-26There is a virus that is more terrible than the flu is approaching the baby...
- "What happened to my husband when I stabbed him? Who told him to forget to buy me chicken legs?"
- Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- Does the second child want a boy or a girl? Netizen: You can see the answer when you go to kindergarten.
- Can the fetus have a spontaneous delivery in the buttock position and the umbilical cord around the neck for 2 weeks? Listen to what the doctor says. Know early and be at ease.
- Hug your baby as soon as he cries? Is that the right thing to do? Teach you to understand "Baby Language"
- You always think that the cause of children's myopia, in fact, this is the real "crux"
- After 95, the mother suffered from "undead cancer" and her husband's cell phone was disconnected on the day of rescue.
- "Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- The baby was tied to the leggings when he was born. Why? Whether the benefits are more or more bad.