Why are some parents now reluctant to send their children to public kindergartens? Some people still don’t know2018-12-10 20:25:32 306 ℃
Guide reading: Nowadays, many parents choose the kindergarten as the first choice for kindergartens. Why is this?
The rise of today's society, kindergartens are no longer like our childhood kindergartens, or simple nurseries. The kindergartens are now diverse, Montessori Park, bilingual parks, public parks, and some smaller private kindergartens. Many parents are reluctant to send their children to the public park. I think there are several reasons.
First, there are too few public kindergartens, and they have been in a state of "more porridge", parents have to do it.
Second, the number of private kindergartens is large, the selectivity is also large, and the market is large. Many parents may choose bilingual or pure international kindergartens because they have certain requirements for their children, such as wanting their children to develop better in English.
Third, choose kindergarten, many times parents not only consider the hardware and software facilities of the kindergarten, but also consider the distance from home. After all, the children are relatively small, the kindergarten is too far away from home, for children and parents. The transfer is not convenient, so many parents like to enter the park nearby.
Four, there are many other kindergartens with matching kindergartens. Parents are convenient for pick-up and better care for children. Private kindergarten in the community.
V. Some parents are influenced by Montessori, and they are more admired of Montessori education, so they will choose to go to Montessori kindergarten.
Six, public kindergartens must follow the "3-6 Children's Learning and Development Guide", so less knowledge of teaching children Most of them are mainly play, and many parents want their children to learn from kindergarten, so they will choose to go to private kindergartens and learn some knowledge.
Key Tips: Whether the parents choose a public or private kindergarten, the most important thing is to see if the kindergarten is good for the child’s physical and mental health and give the child a happy childhood. .
Today's topic: Do you choose a public kindergarten or a private kindergarten for your child?
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- 2019-02-18Dad's surname is Zhou. He goes to the public security bureau to give his name to the quintuplets. After listening to the police, he says, "Wonderful, Dad is a cultural man."
- 2019-02-18Twenty-seven-year-old second-born mother stays up late playing with her cell phone and suddenly dies: the world really punishes those who are not self-disciplined!
- 2019-01-22Half root yam with 2 yolks, which can nourish the brain and moisten the lungs, instantly on the table second light! uuuuuuuuuu
- 2019-01-13"Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- 2018-12-27Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- 2018-12-114 pictures tell you that the funny three-person sleeping position in winter is very image!
- 2018-12-11Close to the expected date of birth, do you want to do fetal heart disease monitoring once a week? Pregnant mothers must pay special attention to these two points
- 2018-12-04After giving birth to a child, you want to cry, collapse, and get angry. You may have got postpartum depression.
- 2018-11-26There is a virus that is more terrible than the flu is approaching the baby...
- "What happened to my husband when I stabbed him? Who told him to forget to buy me chicken legs?"
- Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- Does the second child want a boy or a girl? Netizen: You can see the answer when you go to kindergarten.
- Can the fetus have a spontaneous delivery in the buttock position and the umbilical cord around the neck for 2 weeks? Listen to what the doctor says. Know early and be at ease.
- Hug your baby as soon as he cries? Is that the right thing to do? Teach you to understand "Baby Language"
- You always think that the cause of children's myopia, in fact, this is the real "crux"
- After 95, the mother suffered from "undead cancer" and her husband's cell phone was disconnected on the day of rescue.
- "Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- The baby was tied to the leggings when he was born. Why? Whether the benefits are more or more bad.