Why do the buttocks become bigger after pregnancy?2018-12-16 10:25:44 121 ℃
For many women who have never had a pregnant child, there is a certain sense of rejection for the problem that the buttocks become wider and larger after pregnancy. In fact, don’t worry too much about the pregnancy, the ass becomes wider and bigger. The process, but the good post-natal adjustment is also recoverable.
Why does the buttocks become bigger after pregnancy?
First, the effects of hormone levels during pregnancy and a large amount of nutrients will naturally lead to the accumulation of fat on the buttocks, which appears to be larger and sagging, making the body become bloated.
Second, the pelvic bone changes in the third trimester, especially the separation of the postpartum pubic bone, which will make the hips wider and larger.
Can postpartum hips recover?
Most people will feel that the postpartum hip shape cannot be recovered. As long as you can pay attention to recovery after childbirth, prenatal body shape is not an unreachable thing. The vast majority of people will gradually retract to their original state with the recovery of the functions of various organs after delivery. Of course, it is not realistic to let go of self-destruction and completely return to the original state. First, diet control is very necessary, followed by Need to exercise, for postpartum recovery can use pelvic straps to promote better recovery of the pelvis.
Still the same sentence: no woman with a bad body, only a lazy woman.
Want to pay more attention to women's health topics, you can follow the "Yellow Pharmacist with Your Health" to learn more about your health.
Guess you like
- 2019-02-18Dad's surname is Zhou. He goes to the public security bureau to give his name to the quintuplets. After listening to the police, he says, "Wonderful, Dad is a cultural man."
- 2019-02-18Twenty-seven-year-old second-born mother stays up late playing with her cell phone and suddenly dies: the world really punishes those who are not self-disciplined!
- 2019-01-22Half root yam with 2 yolks, which can nourish the brain and moisten the lungs, instantly on the table second light! uuuuuuuuuu
- 2019-01-13"Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- 2018-12-27Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- 2018-12-114 pictures tell you that the funny three-person sleeping position in winter is very image!
- 2018-12-11Close to the expected date of birth, do you want to do fetal heart disease monitoring once a week? Pregnant mothers must pay special attention to these two points
- 2018-12-04After giving birth to a child, you want to cry, collapse, and get angry. You may have got postpartum depression.
- 2018-11-26There is a virus that is more terrible than the flu is approaching the baby...
- 2018-11-26Dress your child in winter, keeping in mind the principle of “three warm and cold” to reduce the incidence of disease!
- Can the fetus have a spontaneous delivery in the buttock position and the umbilical cord around the neck for 2 weeks? Listen to what the doctor says. Know early and be at ease.
- Hug your baby as soon as he cries? Is that the right thing to do? Teach you to understand "Baby Language"
- You always think that the cause of children's myopia, in fact, this is the real "crux"
- After 95, the mother suffered from "undead cancer" and her husband's cell phone was disconnected on the day of rescue.
- "Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- The baby was tied to the leggings when he was born. Why? Whether the benefits are more or more bad.
- Through the child's 3 parts, you can see the height of the future, the child occupies 2 steals.
- How to wash the buttocks for male and female babies, how to wash the private parts, in order to avoid red butt?
- Two days before the birth of the child, do "four eat four do not eat", good for you and the baby!