National diaper sampling report: Qi cool is not hygienic, An Kang, Wan Mei pH value exceeded2018-12-27 10:25:19 312 ℃
Third-party comparison test data, providing a reliable shopping guide!
A total of 7 diapers Because the penetration performance is not qualified on the black list, there are 3 diapers with safety problems, and the treasure mother dad can see it quickly~
From 0 to 3 years old, the baby has about 1000 days and nights. Intimate with diapers.
This little guy who is close to you, is the quality going through? Is the baby comfortable to wear it? Is the absorption performance good? This is a concern for every daddy nurse.
In December 2018, Consumer Reports collected data on diapers (including adult diapers) from industry and commerce and quality control units across the country from 2016 to 2018. The results showed that Jiabei Shuang and Kraft Bear 7 diapers, such as generational pro, Qiaowa, etc., failed to pass the black list due to poor permeability.
In addition, there are 3 diapers with safety issues, including Qikuo, Ankang and Wanmei.
// Jiabei Shuang, Kraft Bear, and generations of 7 diapers have poor penetration performance > //
Paper diaper is not good, penetration performance is very important.
Structurally speaking, the diaper has a thick trousers and contains an absorbent core layer, which can absorb urine in a large amount and quickly. At the same time, the unique 3D embossing on the surface of some diapers can effectively prevent urine. Liquid reverse osmosis; the bottom PE film, while ensuring a comfortable and breathable, also has a miraculous effect on preventing leakage of urine.
So, how do you determine if the diaper's penetration performance is acceptable?
For the permeability performance, China's "GB 28004-2011 diapers (sheets, pads)" (hereinafter referred to as "diaper standards") have different regulations for different types of diaper products:
The most common baby diaper is an example, which must satisfy the slippage amount ≤ 20mL, the back oozing amount ≤ 10.0g, and the leakage amount ≤ 0.5g.
Comparatively, the standard for adult diapers should be looser. In addition to the leakage requirements required for infant diapers, the amount of slippage should be ≤30mL, and the amount of rewet should be ≤20.0g.
For paper pad and nursing pad products, the above standards require that they do not have any oozing and leakage.
Sampling results show that the overall pass rate of diapers in the market is very high.
Only Jiabei Shuang (production date/batch number: valid until 2019-03-14/SBL2050258), Kraft Bear (production date/batch number) :2017-10-11), 花姿娇 (production date / batch number: 2018-03-18), generation generation pro (production date / batch number: 2016-12 -05), Qiaowa (production date/batch number: 2016-12-16/161216), 爱乐爱 (production date/batch number: 20160913, 20160912), and Qidong Huaxianzi Hygiene Products Co., Ltd. adult diapers: (production date/batch number: valid until 2020/02/07), 7 diapers have failed in permeability.
It can be noted that the amount of rewet in the permeation performance is the most unacceptable. Taking urine as an example, the amount of rewet refers to the amount of urine that the diaper returns to the surface of the diaper under a certain pressure after absorbing urine.
If the amount of re-infiltration is too high, it is easy to make the environment in the diaper not wet, which may cause discomfort to the baby or the adult; secondly, the urine that is reversed will repeatedly contact with the skin, causing inflammation, even "diaper rash".// The total number of bacteria colonies exceeds the standard, and the pH values of Ankang and Wanmei do not meet the standard //
In addition to performance, safety cannot be ignored.
Many mothers are concerned about the problem of migratory fluorescent whitening agents in diapers, fearing that this fluorescent dye will harm the baby's delicate skin. In this regard, in 2017, Jiangxi Quality Supervisor focused on the collection of 10 batches of diapers from Fujian, Shanghai, Zhejiang, Guangdong, Jiangsu and other places, focusing on the detection of migratory fluorescent substances. The results showed that none of the samples tested were detected.
The journal also reviewed the data of 565 batches of diapers tested in the Industry and Commerce and Quality Supervision between 2016 and 2018. No product was found to detect migratory fluorescent substances.
It is worth noting that a Qiku baby diaper (production date/lot number: valid until 2018-12-21/C690) was found to have a total number of bacterial colonies. Excessive.
The total number of bacterial colonies is a "hygienic indicator", reflecting the degree of bacterial contamination of the diaper. China's "GB 15979-2002 Sanitary Hygiene Standards for Sanitary Articles" stipulates that the total number of bacterial colonies of ordinary grade diapers should be ≤200cfu/g, and the disinfection grade diapers should be ≤20cfu/g.
The diaper is in contact with the private parts of the human body. Once the hygienic standard is unqualified, it is easy to infect the skin and cause inflammation.
In addition, two products have failed to detect pH. They are Ankang adult diapers (production date/lot number: valid until 20200317), Wanmei multifunctional nursing pads (production date/lot number: 2016 -12-26).
pH is an important indicator for assessing the skin-friendly level of diapers. The sebum membrane of the human skin is weakly acidic, between 5.5 and 6.5. The diaper product, which is close to the pH of the skin, is relatively skin-friendly and helps to protect the surface of the sebum film.
The standard for diapers stipulates that the pH of such products needs to be inspected at 4.0~8.0. The use of diaper products with substandard pH may damage the sebum film on the surface of the skin, causing discomfort and even bacterial invasion.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- 2019-02-18Dad's surname is Zhou. He goes to the public security bureau to give his name to the quintuplets. After listening to the police, he says, "Wonderful, Dad is a cultural man."
- 2019-02-18Twenty-seven-year-old second-born mother stays up late playing with her cell phone and suddenly dies: the world really punishes those who are not self-disciplined!
- 2019-01-22Half root yam with 2 yolks, which can nourish the brain and moisten the lungs, instantly on the table second light! uuuuuuuuuu
- 2019-01-13"Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- 2018-12-27Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- 2018-12-114 pictures tell you that the funny three-person sleeping position in winter is very image!
- 2018-12-11Close to the expected date of birth, do you want to do fetal heart disease monitoring once a week? Pregnant mothers must pay special attention to these two points
- 2018-12-04After giving birth to a child, you want to cry, collapse, and get angry. You may have got postpartum depression.
- 2018-11-26There is a virus that is more terrible than the flu is approaching the baby...
- "What happened to my husband when I stabbed him? Who told him to forget to buy me chicken legs?"
- Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- Does the second child want a boy or a girl? Netizen: You can see the answer when you go to kindergarten.
- Can the fetus have a spontaneous delivery in the buttock position and the umbilical cord around the neck for 2 weeks? Listen to what the doctor says. Know early and be at ease.
- Hug your baby as soon as he cries? Is that the right thing to do? Teach you to understand "Baby Language"
- You always think that the cause of children's myopia, in fact, this is the real "crux"
- After 95, the mother suffered from "undead cancer" and her husband's cell phone was disconnected on the day of rescue.
- "Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- The baby was tied to the leggings when he was born. Why? Whether the benefits are more or more bad.