Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly2018-12-27 10:25:23 64 ℃
In recent years, there have been many news reports that the blue light of electronic products in life hurts the eyes, but what effect does blue light have on the eyes? How should children use electronic products correctly?
Understanding Blu-ray in Life
I believe that all of my parents have heard that long-term exposure to blue light can cause eye damage, but in life What are the Blu-rays? When it comes to blue light, we must first understand the electromagnetic spectrum. The visible light wavelength in the electromagnetic spectrum is about 400-780 nm (nanometer). The shorter the wavelength, the stronger the energy and the greater the damage to the eyes. In contrast, the longer the wavelength The lower the damage to the human body, the wavelengths are as follows from short to long: gamma ray→X-ray→ultraviolet→visible→infrared→microwave→radio wave
Basically, gamma rays, X-rays, and ultraviolet rays are electromagnetic waves with short wavelengths and strong wavelengths, with wavelengths falling between 0.0004 and 380 nm, and blue light falling at about 400 to 500 nm, which is a short-wavelength visible light. The sources of blue light include mobile phones, computers, tablets, etc., but the biggest source is sunlight. If you look directly at the sun for a long time, it may cause macular lesions and dry eyes.
In addition, like a home-mounted LED light or a recently popular story machine with LED lights, parents ask if the included blue light will cause eye damage. harm? Basically, as long as there are products that pass the qualified inspection, the blue light of this kind of story light is low, and the color temperature is below 4000K. Parents can know through the product mark, if they are still worried, they can turn off the light when using in the dark room. Avoid affecting your child's sleep.
Properly guide children, use electronic products smartly
Parents must be very confused, can the blue light of electronic products not cause eye damage? In fact, although the largest source of blue light in life is sunlight, the proportion of blue light in electronic products is relatively low, but this does not mean that it can be used arbitrarily, because there are many reasons for eye damage, mainly related to the way of use, illuminance, Distance, length of exposure.
In particular, infants and young children should be aware that children under the age of 2 are at a stage of rapid brain development, and premature use may affect brain and language development.
As for children over the age of 2, they should also be used moderately. It is recommended that parents can Limit the use time, and first prepare short films to be shown to children, such as cartoons, teaching videos, children's programs, etc., play them to children, master the dominance, and make electronic products become a kind of fun and enjoy new knowledge. Teaching aids, please remember to follow the following principles:
1. After 30 minutes, take a rest for 10 minutes.
2, no more than 1 hour per day: The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children should not watch the screen for more than 2 hours a day.
3, at least 35 cm away: children should use at least 35 cm when using a mobile phone or tablet, and at least 2 times diagonally away from the TV when watching TV (eg TV The diagonal is 60 cm, at least 120 cm).
4, do not watch electronic products before going to bed: Because blue light will affect the body's work and rest, inhibit melatonin, so you should avoid using electronic products before going to bed, to avoid children looking more and more Excited, leading to sleep at night.
5. Regular eyesight examination: optometry can be used as a watershed at 4 years old. If there is abnormality in the eyes before 4 years old, eye examination should be taken as soon as possible. After 4 years old, it is due to eye examination. Most kindergartens will provide eyesight examinations. If the child has abnormalities, he should seek medical treatment as soon as possible. However, if the child has not yet attended kindergarten, he should pay more attention to eye condition.
In addition, family cinemas have recently become popular, and many parents will buy projectors so that their children can watch their favorite cartoons or programs on the big screen at home.
Basically, the projector uses the principle of light refraction to refract the projected light onto the wall and then enters the eye. Although such light is soft, pay attention to the projection. The imaging of the machine is clear, because the child's eyes are still in the development stage. If you are watching a film with unstable image quality, your eyes will be more difficult. It is recommended to keep the following 3 points when using the projector:
1. Using an imaging projector: It is recommended to select a high-resolution projector.
2. Choose a high quality movie: It is recommended to choose a better quality movie.
3, the light is not irritating: Some parents have doubts about whether to use the projector to turn on the light, basically there is no standard answer, as long as the eyes do not feel difficult or Stimulate.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13"Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- 2018-12-27Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- 2018-12-114 pictures tell you that the funny three-person sleeping position in winter is very image!
- 2018-12-11Close to the expected date of birth, do you want to do fetal heart disease monitoring once a week? Pregnant mothers must pay special attention to these two points
- 2018-12-04After giving birth to a child, you want to cry, collapse, and get angry. You may have got postpartum depression.
- 2018-11-26There is a virus that is more terrible than the flu is approaching the baby...
- 2018-11-26Dress your child in winter, keeping in mind the principle of “three warm and cold” to reduce the incidence of disease!
- 2018-11-12The 7-year-old brother is afraid of disturbing his mother’s rest, and he sleeps with his half-month-old sister! Netizen: Other people's son
- 2018-11-10The baby cried all the time, the doctor felt that something was wrong, and the people in the hospital were stupid after careful inspection.
- 2018-11-05Mycoplasma infection, will affect pregnancy? What should I do?
- "Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- The baby was tied to the leggings when he was born. Why? Whether the benefits are more or more bad.
- Through the child's 3 parts, you can see the height of the future, the child occupies 2 steals.
- How to wash the buttocks for male and female babies, how to wash the private parts, in order to avoid red butt?
- Two days before the birth of the child, do "four eat four do not eat", good for you and the baby!
- Dress your child in winter, keeping in mind the principle of “three warm and cold” to reduce the incidence of disease!
- The boy grabbed his mother's neck in public: Why did so many children become white-eyed wolves?
- Obstetrician: It’s hard to bring a child in the future. I can see it in the hospital.
- Should the child's future be modeled? These three types of parent education methods are rarely implemented.