30 classic parenting experiences, the articles benefit children for life2018-12-27 10:25:23 48 ℃
Every A concept of parenting is worthy of careful reading by parents. With these principles in mind, your child's growth will not be bad.
1. Don’t always remind your child of the scars.
2. Put down your body, put your eyes in a high position with your child, and watch the world with your child, you will find that your child is very good. .
3. Remember to say to the child: I love you, I love you no matter what you are, but some of your wrong behaviors will make me dislike.
4. Give your child some money and let the child learn to manage money.
5. Don't get your child's diary and letters without your child's permission.
6. Understanding children is a great hope for them. When you pat him or touch his head, they will understand the goodwill. At the same time, they opened the door to love for them.
7. Help children to interact with children from different social and cultural levels and encourage children to interact freely with people of all ages.
8. Reading with your child, parents can read the newspaper, and a good learning partner is very important.
9. Children are learning at home, parents should not engage in excessive entertainment, and a comfortable learning environment is very important.
10. Children’s friends should be welcome when they come to visit, which will make the children feel more face-lifting and more cheerful.
11. To educate your children, you must constantly improve your education skills. To improve educational skills, parents need to make personal efforts to continue to learn.
12. Parents are responsible for the development of the child's body and for the child's psychological development; both the development of the child's intelligence and the child's aspects. The cultivation of abilities; it is necessary to teach children how to learn knowledge, and to teach children how to behave.
13. When a child's mood fluctuates, stupid parents blame the child, and smart parents care for the child.
14. When a child is placed in a natural environment, he will show his or her abilities.
15. The child is a careful observer, and he is particularly attracted to the behavior of adults and then imitates them.
16. Repeating the same thing is not what the child likes naturally, but in the process of repetition, the child can make perfect.
17. The child does not judge himself. He judges himself by the attitude of others. Don’t over-criticize the child.
18. Inspiring young children’s desire for knowledge and learning is far more meaningful than the limited knowledge of the church.
19. Parents are also educating their children while educating their children.
20. Respect the child and don't rush to judge him better or worse.
21. Being a scolding and punishing child is almost a terrible murder.
22. Children love freedom, so they should be guided to do things that suit them, and don’t let them feel that they are bound.
23. The most effective method of education: instead of telling them the answer, ask them questions.
24. The game is the most legitimate behavior of children, and the toy is the angel of children.
25. It is not "Thirty-year-old", but "three-year-old." Before and after the child is three years old, he must establish the courage and habit of self-sufficiency. Everything that you can do must be done by yourself. If you should do it yourself, do your best.
26. Your child must learn to interact with others and be happy to accept small partners. If parents are dissatisfied with their neighbors, they are very picky about their children's partners, or they don't let their children make friends with them, and make them feel as if they are very different from others. Then, when they grow up, it is very difficult for them to grow up. Anyone naturally get along.
27. Modern education teaches students three major skills: one is to learn by themselves; the other is to work with different people; the third is in different environments. Can survive.
28. Three of the five things are praised for the child’s behavior, and two criticisms, he will develop in a good direction.
29. In the early days of life, it is necessary to absorb a lot of information from the environment. This is the most frequent period of mental activity. Children need to absorb everything from the environment. .
30. Children who are not properly cared for will get retribution in the future, because he may become a passive individual in the future society and constitute a barrier to civil society. .
Guess you like
- 2019-01-13"Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- 2018-12-27Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- 2018-12-114 pictures tell you that the funny three-person sleeping position in winter is very image!
- 2018-12-11Close to the expected date of birth, do you want to do fetal heart disease monitoring once a week? Pregnant mothers must pay special attention to these two points
- 2018-12-04After giving birth to a child, you want to cry, collapse, and get angry. You may have got postpartum depression.
- 2018-11-26There is a virus that is more terrible than the flu is approaching the baby...
- 2018-11-26Dress your child in winter, keeping in mind the principle of “three warm and cold” to reduce the incidence of disease!
- 2018-11-12The 7-year-old brother is afraid of disturbing his mother’s rest, and he sleeps with his half-month-old sister! Netizen: Other people's son
- 2018-11-10The baby cried all the time, the doctor felt that something was wrong, and the people in the hospital were stupid after careful inspection.
- 2018-11-05Mycoplasma infection, will affect pregnancy? What should I do?
- "Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- The baby was tied to the leggings when he was born. Why? Whether the benefits are more or more bad.
- Through the child's 3 parts, you can see the height of the future, the child occupies 2 steals.
- How to wash the buttocks for male and female babies, how to wash the private parts, in order to avoid red butt?
- Two days before the birth of the child, do "four eat four do not eat", good for you and the baby!
- Dress your child in winter, keeping in mind the principle of “three warm and cold” to reduce the incidence of disease!
- The boy grabbed his mother's neck in public: Why did so many children become white-eyed wolves?
- Obstetrician: It’s hard to bring a child in the future. I can see it in the hospital.
- Should the child's future be modeled? These three types of parent education methods are rarely implemented.