Zhang Yiwen: Behavioral mechanisms and interventions in children with language development retardation and xxf disorder2018-12-28 10:25:23 204 ℃
► Chapter Yiwen Strong>
Compose| Zhang Yiwen (Shanghai Children's Medical Center Developmental Behavior Pediatrics >)
● ● ●
Language developmental retardation is one of the most common developmental problems at 2 years of age, with an incidence of 18% to 28%, of which about 50% can catch up with normal language development at 3 to 4 years of age. If preschool children have a severe language delay, manifested as persistent difficulties in understanding and/or using spoken language, written language or other symbolic systems, and have hindered their age-appropriate learning, communication and social relationships, they can develop For language barriers. Language problems persist in primary school enrollment and face many difficulties in school age, leading to greater risk of cognitive, literacy, behavioral and spiritual problems.
A study at home and abroad found that children with language development retardation/disorders have more behavioral abnormalities in addition to language and learning difficulties, such as difficulty in dialogue, social avoidance, and lack of attention. Concentration, hyperactivity, increased aggressive behavior, and emotional fluctuations. The Children's Medical Center's developmental behavioral pediatrics survey of 80 children with language retardation/disorder children's Conners parents found that these children's conduct problems, learning problems, hyperactivity and hyperactivity index were significantly higher than the normal development of the control group of children. Recent studies have found that behavioral problems and the development of language barriers have a common cause or risk process. The relationship between executive function deficits and children's language barriers is currently hot research. The executive function consists of three main components: working memory, cognitive flexibility, and suppression control. In 2016, a cohort study of French early childhood language development and future hyperactivity/attention deficits showed that there was a significant correlation between the lack of comprehension of language skills at the age of 3 and the occurrence of 5.5-year-old hyperactivity. Children and ADHD children have a certain degree of backward working memory ability, indicating that early language backwardness is a risk factor for future hyperactive behavior, and working memory may be one of the foundations of the two diseases. Preschool children's cognitive control, attention control and motion control have significant direct and indirect effects on their language ability. It can be seen that working memory and inhibition control not only affect the development of language, but also affect children's behavioral development, and children with working memory defects manifest as difficulties in continuous attention and more difficult learning difficulties.
Therefore, when children have behavioral problems, they should not only pay attention to the behavior itself, but also the reasons behind the behavior. Simple behavioral interventions often have poor effects on children with abnormal language development. For preschool and school-age children, learning behaviors, impulsiveness, hyperactivity and other behavioral abnormalities caused by language problems cannot be ignored. If a child has a history of abnormal language development or is currently lagging behind in language proficiency, he should also be alert to behavioral problems while interlingling in language. As language skills improve, behavioral problems also decrease.
[Source: Chinese Medical Information Herald >"The 21st edition of the 20th edition of 2018]
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- 2019-02-18Dad's surname is Zhou. He goes to the public security bureau to give his name to the quintuplets. After listening to the police, he says, "Wonderful, Dad is a cultural man."
- 2019-02-18Twenty-seven-year-old second-born mother stays up late playing with her cell phone and suddenly dies: the world really punishes those who are not self-disciplined!
- 2019-01-22Half root yam with 2 yolks, which can nourish the brain and moisten the lungs, instantly on the table second light! uuuuuuuuuu
- 2019-01-13"Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- 2018-12-27Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- 2018-12-114 pictures tell you that the funny three-person sleeping position in winter is very image!
- 2018-12-11Close to the expected date of birth, do you want to do fetal heart disease monitoring once a week? Pregnant mothers must pay special attention to these two points
- 2018-12-04After giving birth to a child, you want to cry, collapse, and get angry. You may have got postpartum depression.
- 2018-11-26There is a virus that is more terrible than the flu is approaching the baby...
- "What happened to my husband when I stabbed him? Who told him to forget to buy me chicken legs?"
- Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- Does the second child want a boy or a girl? Netizen: You can see the answer when you go to kindergarten.
- Can the fetus have a spontaneous delivery in the buttock position and the umbilical cord around the neck for 2 weeks? Listen to what the doctor says. Know early and be at ease.
- Hug your baby as soon as he cries? Is that the right thing to do? Teach you to understand "Baby Language"
- You always think that the cause of children's myopia, in fact, this is the real "crux"
- After 95, the mother suffered from "undead cancer" and her husband's cell phone was disconnected on the day of rescue.
- "Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- The baby was tied to the leggings when he was born. Why? Whether the benefits are more or more bad.