Sudden infant death syndrome can be prevented by parents from these points.2019-01-22 17:29:36 234 ℃
Baby nipple feeding can also help reduce the probability of sudden infant death syndrome, even up to 90%. It is speculated that the reasons include that eating a pacifier can help maintain airway patency or help regulate the autonomic nervous system during sleep.
Although the nipple often falls off as soon as it falls asleep, some studies have pointed out that it has the same protective effect. But other studies have shown that if babies are used to using pacifiers regularly, the risk of sudden death increases when they are not used suddenly.
Although there are reports that the use of pacifiers does not affect breast-feeding, some people still think so. Therefore, it is recommended that breast-fed babies should wait until they are on track before using pacifiers. If you choose to start with a mixed feeding baby, the sooner you use a pacifier, the better.
Pacifiers should also be used with care for safety, such as: rope should not be around the baby's neck, if the baby is asleep, also do not clip to clothes, in order to avoid the rope accidentally tied to the neck.
As for the eater, it is not yet determined whether it will have the same protective effect as the nipple.
No smoking or smoking in the environment of pregnant women or babies. In addition to premature birth or low birth weight, smoking among pregnant women also increases the risk of sudden infant death syndrome. In particular, infants who sleep in the same bed as adults who smoke are at high risk of sudden infant death syndrome, whether or not they smoke in bed.
No smoking or smoking in the environment of pregnant women or babies. In addition to premature birth or low birth weight, smoking among pregnant women also increases the risk of sudden infant death syndrome. In particular, infants who sleep in the same bed as adults who smoke are at high risk of sudden infant death syndrome, whether or not they smoke in bed.< p>
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- 2019-02-18Dad's surname is Zhou. He goes to the public security bureau to give his name to the quintuplets. After listening to the police, he says, "Wonderful, Dad is a cultural man."
- 2019-02-18Twenty-seven-year-old second-born mother stays up late playing with her cell phone and suddenly dies: the world really punishes those who are not self-disciplined!
- 2019-01-22Half root yam with 2 yolks, which can nourish the brain and moisten the lungs, instantly on the table second light! uuuuuuuuuu
- 2019-01-13"Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- 2018-12-27Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- 2018-12-114 pictures tell you that the funny three-person sleeping position in winter is very image!
- 2018-12-11Close to the expected date of birth, do you want to do fetal heart disease monitoring once a week? Pregnant mothers must pay special attention to these two points
- 2018-12-04After giving birth to a child, you want to cry, collapse, and get angry. You may have got postpartum depression.
- 2018-11-26There is a virus that is more terrible than the flu is approaching the baby...
- "What happened to my husband when I stabbed him? Who told him to forget to buy me chicken legs?"
- Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- Does the second child want a boy or a girl? Netizen: You can see the answer when you go to kindergarten.
- Can the fetus have a spontaneous delivery in the buttock position and the umbilical cord around the neck for 2 weeks? Listen to what the doctor says. Know early and be at ease.
- Hug your baby as soon as he cries? Is that the right thing to do? Teach you to understand "Baby Language"
- You always think that the cause of children's myopia, in fact, this is the real "crux"
- After 95, the mother suffered from "undead cancer" and her husband's cell phone was disconnected on the day of rescue.
- "Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- The baby was tied to the leggings when he was born. Why? Whether the benefits are more or more bad.