Hug your baby as soon as he cries? Is that the right thing to do? Teach you to understand "Baby Language"2019-01-31 10:26:05 743 ℃
But Xiaoguojun believes that this is not the right way to do it.
Don't believe me. Look at
1. Babies hold as soon as they cry, OK? Many parents may have had this experience. When a child is crying loudly, someone will seriously "warn" you not to hold the child at this time, because it will develop the habit of dependence.
At this time, my mother was very entangled. Would you like to embrace him, comfort him, or ignore him? < p > < p > When the crying baby is picked up, the crying stops, indicating that the baby's needs are met.
Studies have shown that babies need to be cuddled properly after birth, especially those who have cried. This desire is innate and instinctive. The audiovisual and other sensory organs of newborn infants are not perfect. Therefore, one of the main ways for < strong > people to be satisfied is their mother's hug and kiss.
This is conducive to the early development of the baby's brain and the adjustment of the baby's mood, the establishment of a sense of security and dependence, and the promotion of the establishment of parent-child attachment, which has far-reaching significance for its comprehensive development in the future.
When the child has some autonomous sports, such as turning over and grasping actively, parents should pay attention to providing appropriate nurturing environment, playing and communicating with him more, rather than always holding on, so as not to hamper the early development of the child.
In fact, proper holding baby not only can give him a sense of security, but also can make his emotional quotient higher than other children by feeling the warmth of his parents,
but holding posture must be correct, otherwise it will easily affect the growth of baby's skeleton.Reminds: But some children can sleep well without hugging themselves. If the family loves them too much, they will hold them during the day and night when they are awake and asleep;
then the ability of the child to sleep alone will gradually atrophy, and they will adapt to being held by adults. < p > < p > < b > 2. Feed the baby as soon as it cries, OK? < b > < / P > < p > < strong > Feeding easily leads to overfeeding as soon as crying: < / strong > < / P > < p > Every organ of baby is in a tender stage, and their activity is limited, such as the activity of digestive enzymes secreted by digestive system organs is relatively low and the amount is relatively small. Under this physiological condition, overfeeding will increase the workload of digestive organs and cause indigestion and malabsorption. Parents must provide food in a planned way so that the baby can always maintain a normal appetite. Overfeeding is prone to brain fatigue. In order to digest too much food, the digestive tract will inevitably expand. Limited blood and oxygen will be transferred from the head to the digestive tract and brain cells will be temporarily ischemic. So the more you eat, the more blood you need for your stomach and intestine, and the less blood you supply to your brain, the more dangerous it will be to your brain. Overfeeding also promotes premature brain failure in babies:
Studies have found that premature aging substances can increase tens of thousands of times after meals due to overfeeding, which may lead to obesity, even affect the development of the brain and lower intelligence.
reminds us that we advocate feeding babies on demand, but this does not mean that babies should be fed as soon as they cry.
Because the baby cries for many reasons, maybe it is wet urine, maybe it wants to be hugged, maybe it is frightened and so on. Mothers should make comparative analysis and judgment. If you pick up the baby and walk around, or change his dirty diaper, he can quietly give birth, stop crying, then you can not have to breast-feed.< p> feeding too frequently, on the one hand, will affect the mother's health, resulting in inadequate milk secretion, resulting in a vicious circle of baby's inadequate food every time, and soon to eat again; < p> on the other hand, frequent sucking will also make the mother's nipples overloaded, easy to rupture, pain intolerable, unable to breast-feed.
The crying of babies is mainly divided into three situations, which express three different meanings respectively: physiological needs, psychological needs and signals of illness.
Babies cry differently in different situations, and careful observation can read the baby's cry. < p > < p > < b > 3. Physiological needs are the most common cause of crying for babies < / b > < / P > < strong > I am hungry: < / strong > At this time, the cry is very loud, and when crying, the head turns around, the mouth will suck when it touches something.I was hot or cold: When the baby feels hot, he often cries blushing and wet on his head and body;
When the baby feels cold, his cry will be relatively weak, his hands and feet are cold, his body is curled up, even his face is pale.
I did not sleep well: This kind of crying may be caused by uncomfortable sleeping posture, dreaming, bad sleeping habits or poor sleeping environment, etc.
needs timely comfort for the baby, such as sucking the mother's nipple or patting the baby gently.
After excluding physiological factors, if the baby still cries, it may belong to psychological needs:
I want to coquettish: When the baby wants to attract the attention of adults, it will emit a higher-pitched cry, but generally will not shed tears.
I was angry: If spoiling failed to attract the attention of parents or something made the baby angry, the cry at this time was louder and even a little sharp than when spoiling.
I am very sad: When the baby is sad, the sound of crying sounds rather low, a bit like a whimper.
4. When the baby cries, the parents respond to the baby in four steps
step one: respond in time
when the baby cries, if the parents are too busy to walk in front of the baby, the first thing is to answer from the language, the baby may not cry, or cry so hard. < p > < p > < strong > Let the baby know that "I am cared for", at least the baby will have a sense of security.
Step 2: Hurry up to the baby
If the baby still cries after the response, it is necessary to hurry up to the baby and observe his reaction, besides crying, what is the performance.
If it is urinated or pulled, it can be treated quickly for the baby, and if it is hungry, it can be breast-fed to the baby. Step 3: After eliminating the above reasons, you can tease the baby, talk to him, arrange the quilt and clothes, and play with him.
Let the baby be comforted, he will not feel so lonely and bored, but also help the baby roll around in bed to play. Step 4:: Hold the child in the arms
If this kind of play can not make him happy, you can hold the child further, so that the child is in a more comfortable environment and position.
5. How to judge the baby's needs from crying?< p > 1, bored, lonely cry is not very anxious, as if it is a human feeling, it will be "ah, ah..." It seems to be crying rhythmically and relatively slowly. < p > < p > 2. If you cry uncomfortably, you must be hoarse and exhausted, and you cry very quickly, which makes you feel like you can't wait.
3, the cry of urination, pulling or hungry is between uncomfortable and bored. At first, it is not very frequent and the cry is very low, but if no one answers, it will change from a slower rhythm to a fast-paced cry.
Sometimes, like losing one's temper, the cry of losing one's spleen is different from that of suffering from illness.
Like our articles, remember to praise, forward and collect
Anything you want to say or ask can leave a message in the comments section
Xiaoguojun will reply to you in time
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- 2019-02-18Dad's surname is Zhou. He goes to the public security bureau to give his name to the quintuplets. After listening to the police, he says, "Wonderful, Dad is a cultural man."
- 2019-02-18Twenty-seven-year-old second-born mother stays up late playing with her cell phone and suddenly dies: the world really punishes those who are not self-disciplined!
- 2019-01-22Half root yam with 2 yolks, which can nourish the brain and moisten the lungs, instantly on the table second light! uuuuuuuuuu
- 2019-01-13"Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- 2018-12-27Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- 2018-12-114 pictures tell you that the funny three-person sleeping position in winter is very image!
- 2018-12-11Close to the expected date of birth, do you want to do fetal heart disease monitoring once a week? Pregnant mothers must pay special attention to these two points
- 2018-12-04After giving birth to a child, you want to cry, collapse, and get angry. You may have got postpartum depression.
- 2018-11-26There is a virus that is more terrible than the flu is approaching the baby...
- "What happened to my husband when I stabbed him? Who told him to forget to buy me chicken legs?"
- Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- Does the second child want a boy or a girl? Netizen: You can see the answer when you go to kindergarten.
- Can the fetus have a spontaneous delivery in the buttock position and the umbilical cord around the neck for 2 weeks? Listen to what the doctor says. Know early and be at ease.
- Hug your baby as soon as he cries? Is that the right thing to do? Teach you to understand "Baby Language"
- You always think that the cause of children's myopia, in fact, this is the real "crux"
- After 95, the mother suffered from "undead cancer" and her husband's cell phone was disconnected on the day of rescue.
- "Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- The baby was tied to the leggings when he was born. Why? Whether the benefits are more or more bad.