If you want to have a smooth delivery, see if there is any on your B-mode ultrasound list.2019-03-01 15:47:17 176 ℃
Perhaps the most talked about question during pregnancy is "Are you going to have a normal birth or a cesarean section?"
When conditions permit, bacteria naturally advise everyone to choose spontaneous delivery, because if spontaneous delivery, the body will recover quickly and the mother will suffer less after delivery.
But if you want to have a smooth birth, you must have some conditions. < p > < strong > the first pass: normal fetal heart rate monitoring < / strong > < / P > < p > normally from 32 weeks of pregnancy, doctors will start to do fetal heart rate monitoring for pregnant mothers, with complications during pregnancy, will be advanced to about 28 weeks.
Every time the fetal heart rate monitoring is completed, mothers will get such a list.
There are two lines on the list. The above one is the fetal heart rate, which fluctuates between 110 and 160 under normal conditions, showing a waveform line. When the fetal movement occurs, an upward protuberance will appear, and the fetal movement will decrease slowly after the end of the fetal movement.
Fetal heart rate monitoring is usually done for 20 minutes (some hospitals are 15 minutes). In this 20 minutes, fetal movement accelerates more than two times and lasts 15 seconds. Congratulations, the baby is in good condition in the uterus, you can wait for melon ripening.
If fetal heart rate monitoring shows acceleration within 20 minutes <1 acceleration more than 15 times/minute, lasting for 15 seconds, and the occurrence of bradycardia or excessive baseline instability of fetal heart rate; when variant deceleration lasts more than 60 seconds or late deceleration, it is generally considered to be manifestations of placental dysfunction and fetal hypoxia, fetal condition and physiology need to be comprehensively assessed. Rational score timely termination of pregnancy, emergency may need cesarean section.< p> The following one indicates contraction. If there is no contraction, it does not show or is only a low straight line, or the fluctuation is gentle. If there is no full-term, contraction fluctuates frequently and the pressure is high. We should be alert to the possibility of premature birth and restrain contraction if necessary. Pass 2: amniotic fluid volume
Under normal conditions, amniotic fluid depth of 3-7cm is normal amniotic fluid volume, less than 2cm is oligohydramnios, and more than 8cm is excessive amniotic fluid. In addition, amniotic fluid index 9-24 cm was normal amniotic fluid volume. If amniotic fluid index (> 25 cm) was diagnosed as excessive amniotic fluid; < strong > when amniotic fluid index (< 8 cm) was diagnosed as oligohydramnios.
As shown in the figure above, the amniotic fluid volume of the pregnant woman is normal, and if other examinations are normal, then the possibility of normal delivery of the pregnant woman is very high. The main point of
bacteria is that in full-term condition, if the amniotic fluid is too little, the fetus is unsafe in uterus. It is possible that the placenta function will decline, and the fetus is prone to intrauterine hypoxia and distress. It is necessary to let the fetus get out of the hypoxic environment as soon as possible.< p> < strong> but the dissection is still smooth, need to do fetal heart rate monitoring and other examinations, to see the specific situation of the fetus to judge.
Of course, deviations within 1 cm are normal, mothers need not worry too much, because the amniotic fluid volume of mothers is in a state of dynamic balance throughout pregnancy, especially in the third trimester. It's like a normal ebb and flow. As long as it is not a storm, we will surely reach the other side of victory. < p > < strong > Pass 3: The fetal position < / strong > < / P > < img SRC = "/ 1ydzximg / 0LOTo442PS"/> < p > B ultrasound sheet if the head position or LOA is written, then the baby is head-down posture, is very conducive to spontaneous delivery of the fetal position.
And in such cases as buttock position and transverse position, mothers should not worry. Before 30 weeks of gestation, the baby will move around in the mother's stomach. The fetal position will change at any time. It may be the first position today, and the buttock position will be in two days.
According to research statistics, about 20%-25% of fetuses are in buttock position before 28 weeks of gestation, while only 3%-4% are left at delivery.
After 30 weeks of gestation, the fetal position will gradually be fixed, and if it does not turn around, the mother can take some measures to correct it. < p > < strong > external inversion < / strong > < / P > < p > this kind of inversion is generally recommended after 36-37 weeks, and must be done by a doctor!
While correcting the fetal position, we must go to the hospital in time for examination and observe the change of the fetal position at any time.< strong > chest and knee decubitus position < p > empty bladder, loosen trousers, chest and knee decubitus position as shown in the figure. The posture of
may push the fetal buttocks out of the pelvic cavity and help to change the center of gravity to complete the head exposure first. 2-3 times a day, 15 minutes at a time, a week later review.Bacteria Suggestion
This method is generally suitable to start after 30 weeks of gestation. Before doing this, it is better to consult a doctor, because the effect of this method of changing the position of the mother to help the fetus spontaneously reverse remains to be clarified. The simplest and direct way to determine the size of the fetus is to calculate the biparietal diameter (the largest diameter of the fetal head) or the abdominal circumference (the circumference around the abdomen horizontally) or the head circumference on the B-mode ultrasound sheet. <
The formula is as follows:
< p> for this point, many mothers will ignore, but in fact, the mental state of pregnant mothers has a great impact on whether the birth can be spontaneous. fetal weight (gram) =-4973.72+260.72+260.69 x head circumference fetal weight (gram) =-2686.60+171.48*abdominal circumference fetal weight (p> fetal weight (gram) =-2232.56+747.56+747.42*femoral length 42*femur length If the baby's weight is more than 8 kg and the mother's birth canal is not very good, the chances of cesarean section will increase, but if the mother's birth canal is good, you can try to give birth naturally, but you also need to prepare for cesarean section.
fetal weight (gram) =-4973.72+260.72+260.69 x head circumference
fetal weight (gram) =-2686.60+171.48*abdominal circumference
fetal weight (p>
fetal weight (gram) =-2232.56+747.56+747.42*femoral length 42*femur length
If the baby's weight is more than 8 kg and the mother's birth canal is not very good, the chances of cesarean section will increase, but if the mother's birth canal is good, you can try to give birth naturally, but you also need to prepare for cesarean section.< strong > Pass 5: Psychological factors
In the delivery room so many examples I have seen, the mother's indicators are in line with the delivery, but because of mental and psychological reasons, the final choice of cesarean section.
I know that the unfamiliar, lonely and noisy environment in the waiting room, coupled with the increasing frequency of pains, at this time, mother is easy to be nervous and panic. It's understandable that even as a doctor, I'm facing a great enemy every time I give birth, let alone the first babies.
So at this time, it is more necessary for husband and family to give more encouragement and comfort to mother, and to overcome the panic with her.
In addition to the above factors, the factors affecting spontaneous delivery also include productivity and birth canal, etc., but these before and after childbirth need professional doctors to judge, the situation is more complex, so bacteria do not do a detailed introduction.
said so much, I hope you have a correct and scientific understanding of spontaneous delivery. Bacteria want to tell your mothers that if we can have spontaneous delivery, it's nothing to choose cesarean section if we really can't. The health and safety of mothers and babies are the main factors.
I am a October bacterium, and I serve the world's mothers.
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- 2019-02-18Dad's surname is Zhou. He goes to the public security bureau to give his name to the quintuplets. After listening to the police, he says, "Wonderful, Dad is a cultural man."
- 2019-02-18Twenty-seven-year-old second-born mother stays up late playing with her cell phone and suddenly dies: the world really punishes those who are not self-disciplined!
- 2019-01-22Half root yam with 2 yolks, which can nourish the brain and moisten the lungs, instantly on the table second light! uuuuuuuuuu
- 2019-01-13"Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- 2018-12-27Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- 2018-12-114 pictures tell you that the funny three-person sleeping position in winter is very image!
- 2018-12-11Close to the expected date of birth, do you want to do fetal heart disease monitoring once a week? Pregnant mothers must pay special attention to these two points
- 2018-12-04After giving birth to a child, you want to cry, collapse, and get angry. You may have got postpartum depression.
- 2018-11-26There is a virus that is more terrible than the flu is approaching the baby...
- "What happened to my husband when I stabbed him? Who told him to forget to buy me chicken legs?"
- Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- Does the second child want a boy or a girl? Netizen: You can see the answer when you go to kindergarten.
- Can the fetus have a spontaneous delivery in the buttock position and the umbilical cord around the neck for 2 weeks? Listen to what the doctor says. Know early and be at ease.
- Hug your baby as soon as he cries? Is that the right thing to do? Teach you to understand "Baby Language"
- You always think that the cause of children's myopia, in fact, this is the real "crux"
- After 95, the mother suffered from "undead cancer" and her husband's cell phone was disconnected on the day of rescue.
- "Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- The baby was tied to the leggings when he was born. Why? Whether the benefits are more or more bad.