How much weight does a woman lose after giving birth? The history of blood and tears in the past, you will know after reading it.2019-04-25 21:30:33 119 ℃
Ten pregnant mothers, eight fat, and one on the way! Watermelon grapes are unlimited, not you fat who fat?
The weather is getting warmer and warmer, not to mention the pregnant mother, even I want to eat some fruit every day to refresh myself... But most of the reason why the pregnant mother gains weight in this season is that she eats too much fruit, so the pregnant mother who controls her weight needs refreshments. Do you really think that after giving birth, children will naturally be thin???
Listen to the words of people from the past, you will know that pregnant women do not listen to persuasion, two lines of tears after delivery ~
@Xiaoqingxin: I was 130 before delivery, 120 after discharge, 110 after discharge, and two kilograms after half a month, covering my face.
@Pomegranate hemp: 140 kg before pregnancy, 216 kg during childbirth, 206 kg after birth and 186 kg after birth. At present, breast milk is ready to lose weight after weaning.
@Listening to the sea crying: 115 kg two days before the birth of the baby, weighed 100 kg after the birth of the child, that is, only 15 kg per belly! Out of the moon 90 jin!
@Doodle: I was born 140 kilograms before pregnancy and a month ago. Now I am 170 kilograms. I'm afraid I won't be able to lose weight and my meat will grow on me.
For pregnant women, what kind of weight growth is healthy?
American Institute for single pregnancy, according to BMI (height and body mass index) = body weight (kg) / [height (meter) square] recommendations:
low-weight BMI before pregnancy < 18.5, the appropriate weight gain during pregnancy is 12.5-18 kg;
normal weight BMI before pregnancy (18.5-24.9), the appropriate weight gain during pregnancy is 11.5-16 kg;
pre-pregnancy overweight BMI (25-29.9), and the whole pregnancy weight gain is 11.5 kg. G is appropriate;
obesity BMI (> 30) before pregnancy and weight gain of 5-9 kg during pregnancy are appropriate.
If twins or multiple pregnancies occur, the recommended value of total weight gain is 16.7-24.3 kg for normal weight before pregnancy, 13.9-22.5 kg for overweight before pregnancy, and 11.3-18.9 kg for obesity before pregnancy.
Then suppose that the weight of the pregnant woman during pregnancy is about 12.5kg, and the weight of the fetus, amniotic fluid and placenta is removed at the time of giving birth, while the weight of the normal fetus is generally about 2.5-4kg, that is to say, most of the meat still grows on her body...
Think about whether so much meat is on herself or on her body, and the sitting month will continue. Continue to eat and continue to fill.... Although the mother is the most beautiful, but when on earth can restore the hot body before the birth of a baby?!
So, a pregnant mother still needs to "hold her mouth and open her legs". Think about it. Even with the best healthy weight gain, there is still so much meat left behind after the birth of a child. What's more, the barbaric growth of binge eating to make up for the hesse?
Proper nutrition supplementation during pregnancy is good for both mothers and babies. But I don't know if you have ever heard a passage about a pregnant mother and her mother going to the maternity examination, the doctor asked, accompanied by mother-in-law or mother-in-law ah? The pregnant woman said she was her mother, and the doctor said to her mother, "Let her eat less, or she will suffer when she is born." Do you understand
? Controlling diet, exercising moderately and keeping healthy weight gain are not only for your health and baby's health, but also for making delivery more smoothly. ~
How many kilograms did you gain during pregnancy? How many kilos did the baby lose after birth? Let's discuss some interesting things about meat in the comments section.~
Guess you like
- 2019-04-25Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- 2019-02-18Dad's surname is Zhou. He goes to the public security bureau to give his name to the quintuplets. After listening to the police, he says, "Wonderful, Dad is a cultural man."
- 2019-02-18Twenty-seven-year-old second-born mother stays up late playing with her cell phone and suddenly dies: the world really punishes those who are not self-disciplined!
- 2019-01-22Half root yam with 2 yolks, which can nourish the brain and moisten the lungs, instantly on the table second light! uuuuuuuuuu
- 2019-01-13"Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- 2018-12-27Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- 2018-12-114 pictures tell you that the funny three-person sleeping position in winter is very image!
- 2018-12-11Close to the expected date of birth, do you want to do fetal heart disease monitoring once a week? Pregnant mothers must pay special attention to these two points
- 2018-12-04After giving birth to a child, you want to cry, collapse, and get angry. You may have got postpartum depression.
- 2018-11-26There is a virus that is more terrible than the flu is approaching the baby...
- "What happened to my husband when I stabbed him? Who told him to forget to buy me chicken legs?"
- Is the child your private property? Parents with high EQ need to understand three points
- Does the second child want a boy or a girl? Netizen: You can see the answer when you go to kindergarten.
- Can the fetus have a spontaneous delivery in the buttock position and the umbilical cord around the neck for 2 weeks? Listen to what the doctor says. Know early and be at ease.
- Hug your baby as soon as he cries? Is that the right thing to do? Teach you to understand "Baby Language"
- You always think that the cause of children's myopia, in fact, this is the real "crux"
- After 95, the mother suffered from "undead cancer" and her husband's cell phone was disconnected on the day of rescue.
- "Mum, I'm so tired. Do I want to sleep for a while?" But the child never wakes up.
- Understand the impact of blue light on the eyes and teach children to use smart products correctly
- The baby was tied to the leggings when he was born. Why? Whether the benefits are more or more bad.