Reflection: Criminal crackdown in 19832017-12-11 18:30:30 124 ℃
this group of pictures in Figure 1 - the figure for August 29, 1983 in Lanzhou city; the figure for the map of Tianjin city in September 19, 1983.
1983, the Central Committee issued the decision on cracking down on criminal offences. It proposed that 3 campaigns should be organized within 3 years from 1983. From the first ten days of August 1983 to July 1984, the public security organs in various parts of the country quickly launched the first campaign to crack down on criminal activities.
"severe punishment in accordance with the law, in the spirit, resolutely crack down on criminals.
"decision" pointed out that cracking down on criminal activities is a serious enemy and struggle in the political field.
for its good social security, promote a fundamental improvement in the social atmosphere, consolidate and develop political stability and unity, safeguard the smooth progress of the socialist construction, to improve the whole army and the Chinese people of all ethnic groups to the concept of the enemy and political vigilance, strengthen the party and government discipline, discipline, strengthen the socialist legal system. Adhere to the people's democratic dictatorship, has the extremely significant significance.
"strike hard" began in 1983, and lasted until January 1987. It was divided into three campaigns.
the first stage from August 1983 to July 1984, the second stage from August 1984 to December 1985, the third stage from April 1986 to the national day, plus ending, which lasted 3 years, 5 months.
during this period, a total of 197 thousand criminal gangs and 876 thousand members of the gang were found. 1 million 772 thousand people were arrested nationwide, 1 million 747 thousand were sentenced, and 321 thousand were reeducated through labour.
"strike hard" struggle against many illegal criminals, ensuring citizens' personal safety and social life stability, and the effect is obvious. But in this period of time, some of the lesser offenders were too strict. [the article is taken from Baidu]
China Lanzhou and Tianjin, taken in 1983. [Photography: Leroy W. Demery, Jr.]
Guess you like
- 2018-06-08Suddenly, a bar guest in Yinchuan was in conflict. Someone actually cut a knife!
- 2018-05-04It is the most difficult place to stop parking in the urban area! │We have rain this weekend!
- 2018-05-01Trucks catch fire and block roads
- 2018-04-29Silkworms can also be used as pets? Women's Street Selling Silkworms
- 2018-04-25Guizhou puts a punch on it! Severely crack down on rectifying these types of illegal social organizations
- 2018-04-25Is this a very serious announcement? Domestic airlines: Chicken players do not sway airport personnel
- 2018-04-252018 China International Food Expo exhibitors accounted for 40% of overseas exhibitors
- 2018-04-25The thief entered the room and stole the owner
- 2018-04-25Water supply pipelines were damaged due to construction
- 2018-04-25Drive over the phone and overturn on the highway
- Aerial Photograph: "Poverty Village Upgrading Project" in Tongren, Guizhou to Improve Rural Living Environment
- If rural people go out to work and there are these three conditions, they can ask for compensation. Do farmers know?
- May think of a cool vacation? Go to chase bay to play water to swim
- Beijing holds major decision-making social stability risk assessment meeting
- The elderly adopted the disabled girl to treat her. The girl grew up and the old man got married. The happiness of the old man came.
- A "special mobile phone" was discovered when a taxi driver got off the bus in Chaoyang City, Liaoning Province.
- The United States disaster year? East of New York was flooded, and western California ushered in record-breaking rainstorms!
- Chongqing is now "Qiaodong Tea House" Linjiang Naliang is like "Shen Xianju"
- My mother disappeared when she was two years old and her father died when she was 5 years old. The 11-year-old girl's certificate is full of a wall.
- The snake coiled winding door home scared the old man did not dare to go home