Aerial Photograph: "Poverty Village Upgrading Project" in Tongren, Guizhou to Improve Rural Living Environment2018-05-04 20:25:27 365 ℃
Original title: aerial photography: "Poverty Village Upgrading Project" in Tongren, Guizhou, improves rural settlement environment.
Located in Wuling In Tongren City, Guizhou Province, a concentrated and contiguous area of concentrated poverty, since 2017, the city has completed the “impoverished village upgrading project” covering more than 1,500 impoverished villages, through precision management of poverty alleviation, infrastructure construction, development of advantageous industries, basic public services, and spirits. Measures such as the construction of civilization and the construction of village party organizations have comprehensively promoted the overall level of development of the impoverished villages and laid the foundation for a comprehensive and well-to-do society. Among them, through changing the toilet, changing the circle, changing the stove, changing water, changing electricity, hardening the house behind the house, and building maintenance, efforts are made to change the poor environment in rural areas and the backward infrastructure, and improve the living environment in poor villages. The photo shows the village of Miao Shouxi Village, Bahuang Town, Bijiang District, Tongren City, Guizhou Province. This village is a microcosm of promoting Tongren City's promotion of the "poverty village upgrading project." After the infrastructure is improved, the village becomes more beautiful. Xinhua Zhouyuan Steel Photographs
The picture shows aerial shoots at Miao Shouxi Village, Bahuang Town, Bijiang District, Tongren City, Guizhou Province. The city of Tongren promoted the "impoverished village upgrading project." After the infrastructure was improved, the village became more beautiful. Xinhua Zhouyuan Steel Photographs
< Img src="/1ydzximg/0Iy5uxz7YX" />
The picture shows villagers from Miao Shouxi Village, Bahuang Town, Bijiang District, Tongren City, Guizhou Province participating in the “Poverty Village Upgrading Project”. Do a good job of infrastructure construction. Xinhuanet Zhou Yuangang Photographs
Guess you like
- 2018-06-08Suddenly, a bar guest in Yinchuan was in conflict. Someone actually cut a knife!
- 2018-05-04It is the most difficult place to stop parking in the urban area! │We have rain this weekend!
- 2018-05-01Trucks catch fire and block roads
- 2018-04-29Silkworms can also be used as pets? Women's Street Selling Silkworms
- 2018-04-25Guizhou puts a punch on it! Severely crack down on rectifying these types of illegal social organizations
- 2018-04-25Is this a very serious announcement? Domestic airlines: Chicken players do not sway airport personnel
- 2018-04-252018 China International Food Expo exhibitors accounted for 40% of overseas exhibitors
- 2018-04-25The thief entered the room and stole the owner
- 2018-04-25Water supply pipelines were damaged due to construction
- 2018-04-25Drive over the phone and overturn on the highway
- Aerial Photograph: "Poverty Village Upgrading Project" in Tongren, Guizhou to Improve Rural Living Environment
- If rural people go out to work and there are these three conditions, they can ask for compensation. Do farmers know?
- May think of a cool vacation? Go to chase bay to play water to swim
- Beijing holds major decision-making social stability risk assessment meeting
- The elderly adopted the disabled girl to treat her. The girl grew up and the old man got married. The happiness of the old man came.
- A "special mobile phone" was discovered when a taxi driver got off the bus in Chaoyang City, Liaoning Province.
- The United States disaster year? East of New York was flooded, and western California ushered in record-breaking rainstorms!
- Chongqing is now "Qiaodong Tea House" Linjiang Naliang is like "Shen Xianju"
- My mother disappeared when she was two years old and her father died when she was 5 years old. The 11-year-old girl's certificate is full of a wall.
- The snake coiled winding door home scared the old man did not dare to go home