Sudden: A 3.3-magnitude earthquake occurred in Tangshan, Hebei Province.2018-08-05 20:25:23 112 ℃
According to China Seismological Network, a 3.3-magnitude earthquake occurred at 16:21 on August 5 in Guye District, Tangshan City, Hebei Province, with a focal depth of 7 kilometers. The epicenter was located at 39.78 degrees north latitude and 118.45 degrees east longitude.
Earth location< /p>
Earth terrain< According to the feedback from local netizens, the earthquake caused a strong sense of earthquake. The districts and counties of Tangshan City had a sense of earthquake. Among them, the 7 km of the Guyeye area and the Kaiping District were strong, but there was no break. According to the big data analysis of the mobile population, the population of the epicenter is about 730,000 within 20 kilometers, about 5.85 million within 50 kilometers, and about 13.06 million within 100 kilometers.
The distribution of thermal population around the epicenter /p>
The villages within 5 kilometers of the earthquake include Zhaogezhuang, Tangjiazhuang, Tashanying Village, Houshuiyu Village, Shuizhuang Village, Nanchang New Village, Moshiban Village, Tuxi Village, and Platform. Villages and Henghe Villages, there are Beijiadian Town, Jiubahu Town, Wangzhuang Township, Yuzi Town and Leizhuang Town within 20 km.
The surrounding townships
The epicenter is 7 km from Guye District, 20 km from Kaiping District, 22 km from Jixian County, 25 km from Fengrun District, 27 km from Lubei District, 28 km from Tangshan City and 132 km from Tianjin City.
The surrounding districts>
In the past five years, there have been 9 earthquakes of magnitude 3 or above in Tangshan, Hebei, including 8 to 3.0 to 3.9, 1 to 4.0 to 4.9, and 0 to 5.0. The largest earthquake was on September 10, 2016. A magnitude 4.0 earthquake occurred in Kaiping District, Tangshan City.
According to the catalogue of the China Seismological Network, there were 17 earthquakes of magnitude 3 or above in the vicinity of the epicenter for nearly 5 years. The largest earthquake was in Yongqing County, Langfang City, Hebei Province on February 12, 2018. The magnitude 4.3 earthquake occurred, 159 kilometers from the epicenter, and the historical earthquake distribution is shown in the figure.
- In the previous：Hubei: Solving the questions of the Yangtze River protection
- The next article：Exposure | Turn it up and catch the thief in the south together
Guess you like
- 2018-08-21Xingyongyu Railway is preparing to cross the three provinces of Guizhou, Hunan and Jiangxi
- 2018-08-20Up to 38 ° C! Will the high temperature re-ignite in Jiangxi next week? I saw the smile behind...
- 2018-08-17Various rainstorms and thunderstorms in Shandong! Jinan 23 ° C! With 4 days of rain! Countdown!
- 2018-08-02Huang Shi’s trial in a black case. The gang stipulates that members cannot be connected to the boss.
- 2018-08-02A car accident occurred in the morning of the Xinguo 107 National Road section. Fire emergency rescue
- 2018-06-08Suddenly, a bar guest in Yinchuan was in conflict. Someone actually cut a knife!
- 2018-05-04It is the most difficult place to stop parking in the urban area! │We have rain this weekend!
- 2018-05-01Trucks catch fire and block roads
- 2018-04-29Silkworms can also be used as pets? Women's Street Selling Silkworms
- 2018-04-25Guizhou puts a punch on it! Severely crack down on rectifying these types of illegal social organizations
- Why did Fengtai Station rebuild and start to attract so much attention? original……
- The Huaihe River floods through the border, and Wanfu Gate has nearly 600 million cubic meters of flood discharge in three days!
- [Government headlines] Yang Tingshuang went deep into the special police detachment to organize a special conference on comprehensive management of social security; the foundation of the first phase shed renovation project of Nanyue Mountain City in
- The inspector took the cigarette butt and took photos. The investigation concluded that there were many doubts.
- Rainfall weakens mostly cloudy with showers
- Sudden: A 3.3-magnitude earthquake occurred in Tangshan, Hebei Province.
- After the torrential rain, the Yellow River in Lanzhou rose. There are four people in the tea stall on the shore.
- on site! Yesterday evening, a capture operation was carried out in a shopping mall in Chenzhou City!
- Female driver sexually harassing male passenger: You give me the world cosmic stardust
- State Food and Drug Administration: Meeting with various departments to go to Wuhan to verify the disposal of DTP vaccine