Australian 18-year-old immigrant youth broke into a house and robbed a 76-year-old woman and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.2018-09-28 20:25:03 79 ℃
According to the Associated Press, on September 21, a young Australian man was sentenced to eight years in prison for raping an elderly woman.
The incident was in July 2015, when Christo Brown, who was only 18 years old, broke into Australia’s Tasmania with a black jacket on his face. A 76-year-old woman from Launceston asked for cash and made a sexual request.
When she refused, Brown raped her. She did not immediately call the police until later in the day to speak and call her doctor.
And last Friday, the case was pronounced, because Brown was still "no regrets" for his crimes, he was sentenced to the highest 8 years Imprisonment.
Supreme Court Justice Robert Pearce said at the Launceston Supreme Court that "the plaintiff’s influence was enormous and she became the protagonist of a terrible crime. This crime happened in the house where she lived for most of her life. This judgment is not excessive.”
A pre-disciplinary diagnosed Brown and found that he had a “relatively high” sexual recidivism. Risk, he likes to manipulate others and is extremely lacking in compassion.
Judge Pierce said: "Brown and his family grew up from Sudan to Tasmania, grew up there, have a loving home and good education, and grow up in this environment. The 21-year-old Brown still committed such a crime."
In July this year, the jury found him guilty of rape, serious burglary and property claims.
Because Brown did not get the money from the old woman, he was allowed to be released on parole after serving four years.
Guess you like
- 2018-09-28Australian 18-year-old immigrant youth broke into a house and robbed a 76-year-old woman and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.
- 2018-09-28City leaders visited the family of Yang Xuefeng martyrs
- 2018-09-24Another bully! This time, someone came up with a move, with the "exotic" system "exotic"! User comments blow up.......
- 2018-09-21On the street of a man in Sichuan, the wife’s ribs were interrupted by 14 people. He burst the police’s lungs in one sentence.
- 2018-09-19Beijing is studying the planning of the suburban railway Jingyuan line
- 2018-09-18Minhou Shangyu Village late-maturing longan full of branches
- 2018-09-18Ningbo Aid Xinjiang to carry out "hands-on project" to help small groups of patients with hand disease
- 2018-09-17Guangzhou Shenzhen Metro will resume operation. Guangzhou Line 4 remains to be confirmed
- 2018-09-16Don't pass it again! This typhoon picture of space shooting is not "mangosteen"!
- 2018-09-14Divide today's Chinese social class into 9 levels. Which level do you still climb?
- Baoding City Water Supply Corporation provides comprehensive water supply
- Beijing South Railway Station trial operation "customized bus" in the evening, can solve the "Beijing difficult station" problem?
- Tan Meicheng’s “super-Taiwan” is basically determined, and the future path is very different. Two “embryo” are coming again!
- The Shenyang girl was harassed in the middle of the night to play the "shunning windmill". The driver took a bite: she harassed me.
- It is a violation of discipline to eat this meal! Do not step on these "lines" during the two festivals
- Yesterday at 17 o'clock \"Mangosteen\" landed in Taishan at 23 o'clock and moved out of Guangdong into Guangxi
- The most violent typhoon "Hawthorn" scene map The sea water hits the glass The building is blown and shaken
- After immigration, can you still receive domestic pensions?
- The typhoon "Mangosteen" is approaching and the Humen Bridge is closed!
- The mentally retarded woman was trafficked. After she knew the family, she was pushed by the water. She was resold 3 times in more than 1 year (on)