Why do some netizens say that they don't need it?2018-11-11 00:25:09 152 ℃
There have been many provincial labor protection measures for women workers, all of which have "dysmenorrhea" "Write it in as a special protection." It is said that the "Measures for Labor Protection of Female Workers in Shandong Province" has recently been drafted for public comment, and "menstrual leave" has once again become a concern of the people. However, some people do not hold this clause to strengthen the protection of women workers' rights and interests. Welcome attitude, even some netizens said no.
Why does the one seem to be very caring and caring, and the measures aimed at strengthening the protection of women workers’ rights have not reached the original intention of the setters?
The protection method is too general, and the troublesome operation in reality is one of the reasons why “dysmenorrhea” is not widely welcomed. In many provinces and municipalities, there are basically similar expressions, such as not arranging labors for menstrual taboos prescribed by the state; women workers standing and walking for a long time, and appropriately arranging their breaks; women workers being diagnosed by medical institutions If you have a dysmenorrhea or a menorrhagia, apply for a rest, and give your sick leave 1 to 2 days. In the words "appropriate arrangement", different people may have different understandings, which may easily lead to ambiguity between the two parties, resulting in unnecessary disputes. The pre-existing conditions such as “women’s medical staff’s diagnosis of dysmenorrhea or menorrhagia by medical institutions” are puzzling. As some netizens said, if you can endure the pain and go to the hospital to open the certificate, then you will have to go to work, and ask for leave.
The protection method seems to strengthen the protection of the rights and interests of female employees. In fact, the privacy of female employees is inadvertently disclosed. Dysmenorrhea is originally a personal illness of female employees with privacy. Some people may rather endure the pain and not let others know. Because this kind of physiological disease is known to outsiders, it may bring side effects. In reality, there is a woman who has divorced her after she has been married for a while because of this physical illness. Many provinces and municipalities have clearly defined the "diagnostic certificate by medical institutions". Imagine that when you take such a certificate to go to the unit to take time off, then everyone who is not the whole unit must know that the person has dysmenorrhea, and What privacy is it? Once this privacy is exposed, there are other side effects that are hard to imagine.
The dysmenorrhea appears to strengthen the protection of women workers' rights and interests, and may actually become another threshold for real employment. Because of physical special reasons, when women are employed, many units set a certain threshold for their pregnancy. After the dysmenorrhea is taken into the holiday, it may become a new threshold for women to enter the job. As some netizens said, "After the enterprise, you will not only ask if you have had a child, but you will also ask if you have a painful dysmenorrhea." Some people worry that "the hospital proves that it is good or not, but afterwards, women will definitely find a job." Difficult". Some netizens said that "the company will not dare to recruit women in the future. Such a policy will only drive women into the family."
In fact, it is not a new thing to be called a "dysmenorrhea" that many provinces and cities have strengthened their protection of women workers' rights and interests. According to relevant media reports, as early as 1993, the Ministry of Health and the National Federation of Trade Unions and other five departments jointly promulgated the "Regulations on Health Care for Female Employees": the female workers suffering from severe dysmenorrhea and menorrhagia were medically or After the diagnosis of the maternal and child health care institution, a one to two day leave may be given during the menstrual period. Why haven't they been truly implemented in various places over the years? It is estimated that everyone understands that it is not grounded and is not easy to operate in reality. Therefore, is it a good policy to be considered and operational in the real world before it is introduced, and then formulated and introduced? Please think about the relevant personnel.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The 4 backbones of the pornographic website were arrested as an active atmosphere. One of the women also made pornographic selfies.
- 2019-08-07Dissatisfied with his girlfriend's divorce and his ex-husband's cohabitation, the murderer was sentenced to death by slashing his rival with a stone knife
- 2019-08-07Why don't the police want to detain foreigners? Stimulating multisectoral issues may also trigger diplomatic disputes
- 2019-01-04The mother took the boy into the women’s bath and was rejected. Is it the management’s right to deprive the child with the idea?
- 2019-01-02I got a stinky bag, there are 2000 inside, the owner found it, and cut the pig’s hind leg directly to me.
- 2018-12-29Hefei ushers in the peak of New Year's Day holiday (video)
- 2018-12-28China's first "general monogenic genetic disease genetic testing report specification" group standard officially released
- 2018-12-28Dissatisfied with the group, she hired a murderer to kill the old classmates, and the result hahahahaha...
- 2018-12-26Bai Fumei madly sent 500,000 hits: I just want to take a screenshot of the scum male, transfer me to ten times and return you
- 2018-12-24Xining knocked out two black-related gangs
- When the wine tray is 30 minutes, the netizen spends 20,000 yuan. "The most beautiful wanted criminal" was transferred to the lawsuit.
- Dissatisfied with his girlfriend's divorce and his ex-husband's cohabitation, the murderer was sentenced to death by slashing his rival with a stone knife
- Seeing oneself alone is the root of most of the pain.
- Which mode of travel from east to west of Jinan has the highest cost performance ratio? Reporters settle accounts for you
- Right to be involved in pyramid schemes and other investigations: Why are results like this at the expense of life?
- If you see a plant with leaves like bamboo on the mountain, please cherish it. The fruit is called Yiren, the gospel of kidney deficiency.
- During the New Year's Day holiday, Sichuan retail and catering companies sold 18.1 billion
- Editor: Peng Zhenlin Source: Yongzhou News Net
- China's first "general monogenic genetic disease genetic testing report specification" group standard officially released
- Dissatisfied with the group, she hired a murderer to kill the old classmates, and the result hahahahaha...