WHO report warns many countries to abuse antibiotics National Health and Health Commission: China's overall situation is stable2018-11-14 00:25:04 96 ℃
The fear of abuse of antibiotics worldwide is increasing, and WHO’s latest warning says that once people are used to antibiotics, they can cause bacteria Resistance becomes "super bacteria", and if antibiotics fail, humans will eventually lose their treatment.
On November 12, 2018, the World Health Organization released the Antibiotic Consumption Monitoring Report, which pointed out that among the 65 countries that followed the study, Mongolia consumed the most serious antibiotics, with an average daily antibiotics per 1,000 nationals. The intake reached 64.41. The African country has the lowest consumption in Burundi, with an average daily intake of 4.44 doses.
Antibiotics have become the cornerstone of modern medicine since they were discovered. However, the WHO claims that the continued overuse and abuse of antibiotics in the human and animal health sector has contributed to the emergence and spread of antibiotic resistance (ie, microorganisms such as bacteria that are resistant to the drugs used to treat them).
The People’s Daily reported in June this year that antibiotic resistance has shown tremendous destructiveness around the world. In Europe and the United States, approximately 50,000 people die each year from drug-resistant infections; in low- and middle-income countries, more than 210,000 newborns die each year from blood-borne infections caused by antibiotic resistance.
WHO previously predicted that if antibiotic abuse is not contained, by 2050, there will be 10 million people worldwide who die of antibiotic-resistant infections each year.
International Online reported in May 2016 that China is a major country in the production and use of antibiotics, accounting for about half of the world's antibiotics, of which 48% are for human use and the rest for agriculture. The British Treasury Secretary of Commerce Jim O'Neill said that China will likely become the country most affected by antibiotic resistance.
However, the WHO surveillance report did not mention the use of antibiotics in China. According to the National Health Service and Quality Safety Report 2017 released by the National Health and Health Commission in June this year, the use rate of antibacterial drugs in China's outpatient clinics dropped from 19.4% in 2010 to 7.7% in 2017, a decrease of 11.7 percentage points. The use rate of antibiotics in hospitalized patients decreased from 67.3% in 2010 to 36.8% in 2017, a decrease of 30.5 percentage points. The trend of bacterial resistance is generally stable.
Zhang Zongjiu, director of the Medical and Health Administration of the National Health and Health Council, said at the kick-off meeting on anti-bacterial awareness in 2018 on November 12 that at present, China’s social governance system to curb bacterial resistance has gradually formed. The rationalization level of antibacterial use has been continuously improved, and the bacterial resistance situation has been generally stable.
According to Zhongxin.com, the report on the status of antibacterial drug management and bacterial resistance in China (2018) released on November 12 also shows that since 2011, antibacterial drugs in medical institutions accounted for the total income of drugs. The proportion has generally declined, from 15.1% in 2011 to 11.1% in 2017. In addition, in recent years, China's drug resistance indicators have shown a downward trend, and 11 of the 13 indicators of inpatients' antibiotic use rate have stabilized or declined.
In the past 10 years, the Chinese government has been strengthening the use of strict control of antibiotics. Zhang Zongjiu said that the National Health and Welfare Committee and 14 national ministries and commissions, including the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, formulated and issued the National Action Plan for Combating Bacterial Resistance (2016~2020), becoming one of the first countries in the world to publish and implement action plans. The most recent document is May 2018, the National Health and Health Commission issued the "Notice on Continuously Doing a Good Job in the Clinical Application Management of Antimicrobial Drugs", emphasizing further strengthening the clinical application management of antibacterial drugs, and upgrading the use of restricted antibiotics again.
In spite of this, Zhang Zongjiu pointed out that there is still public awareness of antibacterial drugs in the public, the gap in regional management is relatively large, and the level of drug use by grassroots medical personnel is not high.
The World Health Organization has designated the third week of November each year as the "World Antimicrobial Drug Awareness Week" since 2015. According to the WHO, the aim is to raise global awareness of antibiotic resistance and encourage the public, health workers and policy makers to adopt best practices to avoid the emergence and spread of antibiotic resistance.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The 4 backbones of the pornographic website were arrested as an active atmosphere. One of the women also made pornographic selfies.
- 2019-08-07Dissatisfied with his girlfriend's divorce and his ex-husband's cohabitation, the murderer was sentenced to death by slashing his rival with a stone knife
- 2019-08-07Why don't the police want to detain foreigners? Stimulating multisectoral issues may also trigger diplomatic disputes
- 2019-01-04The mother took the boy into the women’s bath and was rejected. Is it the management’s right to deprive the child with the idea?
- 2019-01-02I got a stinky bag, there are 2000 inside, the owner found it, and cut the pig’s hind leg directly to me.
- 2018-12-29Hefei ushers in the peak of New Year's Day holiday (video)
- 2018-12-28China's first "general monogenic genetic disease genetic testing report specification" group standard officially released
- 2018-12-28Dissatisfied with the group, she hired a murderer to kill the old classmates, and the result hahahahaha...
- 2018-12-26Bai Fumei madly sent 500,000 hits: I just want to take a screenshot of the scum male, transfer me to ten times and return you
- 2018-12-24Xining knocked out two black-related gangs
- When the wine tray is 30 minutes, the netizen spends 20,000 yuan. "The most beautiful wanted criminal" was transferred to the lawsuit.
- Dissatisfied with his girlfriend's divorce and his ex-husband's cohabitation, the murderer was sentenced to death by slashing his rival with a stone knife
- Seeing oneself alone is the root of most of the pain.
- Which mode of travel from east to west of Jinan has the highest cost performance ratio? Reporters settle accounts for you
- Right to be involved in pyramid schemes and other investigations: Why are results like this at the expense of life?
- If you see a plant with leaves like bamboo on the mountain, please cherish it. The fruit is called Yiren, the gospel of kidney deficiency.
- During the New Year's Day holiday, Sichuan retail and catering companies sold 18.1 billion
- Editor: Peng Zhenlin Source: Yongzhou News Net
- China's first "general monogenic genetic disease genetic testing report specification" group standard officially released
- Dissatisfied with the group, she hired a murderer to kill the old classmates, and the result hahahahaha...