Defending the blue sky has a long way to go2018-11-14 20:25:04 95 ℃
Defending the blue sky has a long way to go.
The two days were adversely affected by the diffusion conditions, and there was heavy pollution in Beijing. According to the "Beijing Air Pollution Emergency Plan (Revised in 2018)", Beijing launched the first heavy pollution yellow warning this winter, and the yellow warning measures were implemented at 8:00 on November 13, 2018.
The relevant departments are required to strengthen the dust control of construction sites, stop the construction of outdoor construction sites, such as painting, slope protection, building demolition, cutting, earthwork and other construction operations; increase the cleaning and cleaning of key roads once or more per day. Operation; implementation of production stoppage and production restriction measures for enterprises that have stopped production and restriction of production during the yellow warning period of heavy air pollution; enforcement of inspections for illegal activities such as construction dust, roads, open burning and open-air barbecue, and unlicensed coal sales Strengthen the law enforcement supervision of heavy diesel vehicles. According to this, people can't help but ask: Under such a great effort to control air pollution, why is there a serious pollution situation?
The air pollution control in Beijing began in the late 1970s and flourished in the late 1990s. In the past five years, it has been the period with the strongest prevention and control of air pollution, the most abundant measures, the most extensive front line and the most significant results. By the end of 2017, the annual average concentration of PM2.5 in Beijing dropped to 58 μg/m3. It is said that Beijing has been in the air pollution prevention for 40 years. The prevention and control of air pollution is actually a protracted war. It will take a long time to return to the blue sky.
Since January 1, 2013, Beijing took the lead in implementing the new “Environmental Air Quality Standards”, officially monitoring and releasing PM2.5 in real time. In September 2013, the State Council issued “Air Pollution”. The Action Plan for Prevention and Control, Beijing Municipality launched the “Beijing Clean Air Action Plan 2013-2017”, and proposed that by 2017, the average annual concentration of PM2.5 will be reduced by more than 25% compared with 2012, and it will be controlled at 60 micrograms per cubic meter. .
Beijing’s “Empty Plan” clarified the eight major pollution reduction projects, the six major implementation safeguard measures, and the three major national participation actions, and put forward specific measures and targets for the government, enterprises, and the public. In the past five years, Beijing will divide 84 quantitative tasks and targets according to pollution sources such as motor vehicles, industry, coal, and dust.
Under a blue sky, Beijing’s air pollution control cannot be left alone. In September 2013, the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and surrounding areas Air Pollution Prevention and Control Collaboration Group was formally established. In the past five years, seven provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities have shared data on air quality and pollution emissions; Beijing has cooperated with Baoding, Langfang, Tianjin Tongshan and Zhangzhou to control pollution; Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei environmental protection departments have law enforcement linkage; regional heavy pollution unified early warning and grading emergency linkage... ...
In 2012, the total coal consumption in Beijing was still 22.7 million tons. By 2017, the total coal consumption in Beijing has been reduced to 4.9 million tons; the old vehicles have eliminated 2.167 million. 11,000 households were classified as “scattering and pollution” enterprises to clean up and rectify; 5 years of fixed source filings were punished with 1.62 million yuan, and the penalty amount was 590 million yuan... In 5 years, the air quality improvement achieved by some western countries in one or two decades was achieved. The results have attracted the attention of the entire world.
The blue sky to defend this long-lasting battle is far from over. According to the report, if only relying on strengthening the end-of-pipe control policy, China will still be unable to complete the national air quality standards for PM2.5 in 2030, and more than half of the cities in Beijing, Tianjin and Hebei will be unable to Meet the standard. Only by optimizing the energy industry structure, adjusting the energy structure, and strengthening the end control, 74 cities across the country can achieve the goal of reducing the average PM2.5 concentration to 35μg/m3 in 2030.
In the past, large-scale storms and rains have achieved remarkable results in project emission reduction and control, while the proportion of “rigid” pollution that guarantees the normal operation of the city and the normal life of the citizens is getting higher and higher, and it is impossible to rely solely on pollution control strategies. Project emission reduction, we must turn to management emission reduction, highlighting the fine governance, the rule of law and the common governance, and after more than ten years of efforts, we can achieve great results.
As Professor He Kebin, academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering and dean of the School of Environment of Tsinghua University, said: "With constant atmospheric control, wearing masks will change from now to occasionally, or become basically unimpressed. The behavior, and ultimately completely eliminate it." This is the common expectation of all Beijingers, but also the unremitting efforts of the whole society.
The picture comes from the network, welcome to follow us!
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The 4 backbones of the pornographic website were arrested as an active atmosphere. One of the women also made pornographic selfies.
- 2019-08-07Dissatisfied with his girlfriend's divorce and his ex-husband's cohabitation, the murderer was sentenced to death by slashing his rival with a stone knife
- 2019-08-07Why don't the police want to detain foreigners? Stimulating multisectoral issues may also trigger diplomatic disputes
- 2019-01-04The mother took the boy into the women’s bath and was rejected. Is it the management’s right to deprive the child with the idea?
- 2019-01-02I got a stinky bag, there are 2000 inside, the owner found it, and cut the pig’s hind leg directly to me.
- 2018-12-29Hefei ushers in the peak of New Year's Day holiday (video)
- 2018-12-28China's first "general monogenic genetic disease genetic testing report specification" group standard officially released
- 2018-12-28Dissatisfied with the group, she hired a murderer to kill the old classmates, and the result hahahahaha...
- 2018-12-26Bai Fumei madly sent 500,000 hits: I just want to take a screenshot of the scum male, transfer me to ten times and return you
- 2018-12-24Xining knocked out two black-related gangs
- When the wine tray is 30 minutes, the netizen spends 20,000 yuan. "The most beautiful wanted criminal" was transferred to the lawsuit.
- Dissatisfied with his girlfriend's divorce and his ex-husband's cohabitation, the murderer was sentenced to death by slashing his rival with a stone knife
- Seeing oneself alone is the root of most of the pain.
- Which mode of travel from east to west of Jinan has the highest cost performance ratio? Reporters settle accounts for you
- Right to be involved in pyramid schemes and other investigations: Why are results like this at the expense of life?
- If you see a plant with leaves like bamboo on the mountain, please cherish it. The fruit is called Yiren, the gospel of kidney deficiency.
- During the New Year's Day holiday, Sichuan retail and catering companies sold 18.1 billion
- Editor: Peng Zhenlin Source: Yongzhou News Net
- China's first "general monogenic genetic disease genetic testing report specification" group standard officially released
- Dissatisfied with the group, she hired a murderer to kill the old classmates, and the result hahahahaha...