Hanghuang high-speed rail timetable: 49 minutes to Qiandao Lake, 86 minutes to Huangshan2018-12-04 20:25:06 114 ℃
Huangshan North Station.
In less than a month from 2019, many people are concerned about when the Hanghuang high-speed rail can be opened. How long does it take to get from Hangzhou to Fuyang, Tonglu, Jiande, Qiandao Lake and Huangshan after opening?
There was a time when the media published the "Timetable" of Hanghuang High Speed Rail. However, the so-called "timetable" is actually only an initial sketch. After more than a month, the number of trains and the time have changed greatly.
Hangzhou high-speed rail timetable to the fastest 49 minutes from Qiandao Lake to the fastest 1 hour and 26 minutes in Huangshan
The new operation map will be implemented on the railway from January 5 next year. 36 pairs of trains
Qianjiang Evening News reporter learned that from 0:00 on January 5, 2019, the national railway will implement a new train operation map. In the new operation chart, Hangzhou-Huangzhou high-speed railway will be formally integrated into the national high-speed railway map, and 36 pairs of trains will be arranged in the initial stage. In addition, after the implementation of the new operation chart, the latest domestic CR200J power-concentrated EMU will be launched on the line. Hangzhou is fortunate to be the first “eat crab” area. The two pairs of trains in Beijing will be upgraded to be more comfortable and convenient. Mobility."
The Hangzhou-Huangzhou high-speed railway has a total length of 265 kilometers. There are 9 stations in the whole line, including five new passenger stations, including Fuyang, Tonglu, Jiande, Qiandaohu and Sanyang. The design speed is 250 kilometers per hour.
On November 11th, Hanghuang High-speed Railway officially started the train operation chart parameter test. The conventional high-speed train started to go online without trial operation, and the whole line opened for operation and entered the countdown.
A lot of people are now looking forward to: When will the Hanghuang high-speed rail be opened? How many cars are there after opening? How long does it take for Hangzhou to Fuyang, Tonglu, Jiande, Qiandao Lake and Huangshan?
Qianjiang Evening News reporter learned that after the new railway operation plan was implemented on January 5th next year, the Hangzhou-Huangzhou high-speed railway will have 36 pairs of different types of high-speed rail and electric trains running on the line, of which 33 pairs of daily lines (usually open). There are 1 pair of weekend lines and 2 pairs of peak lines.
Long-distance direction, the first addition of Qiandao Lake to Beijing's South "Revival" high-speed rail, Qiandao Lake to Wuhan's train and Hangzhou Dongshifa via Hangzhou-Huangzhou high-speed rail to Xi'an North, Zhengzhou East, Hankou, Xiamen Trains in North and South Changxi.
In the short-distance aspect of the Yangtze River Delta, there will be a new pair of Shanghai Hongqiao to Huangshan North 5.5 pairs, Hangzhou East to Huangshan North 7 pairs (5 pairs of daily lines, 2 pairs of peak lines) and Nanjing, Changzhou and other areas heading for Huangshan and Qiandao Lake Train. It can be said that in the future, whether Hangzhou residents go to Fuyang, Tonglu, Qiandao Lake and other places, or residents of the surrounding counties and cities to go to the Yangtze River Delta region, or even Beijing, will be much more convenient than the present.
In terms of time, the 36 pairs of trains on the Hanghuang high-speed rail cover the time from morning to night. Taking the Hangzhou to Huangshan section as an example, the earliest class was G2389 times from Hangzhou Dongkai to Xi'an North. The high-speed rail started at 7:39 in the morning and passed through Fuyang, Tonglu, Jiande, Qiandaohu and other stations. At 9:24, it went to Huangshan North. After a short stay, it continued to go to Xi'an. The latest class is D5587 times. This train moved from Hangzhou East at 21:52, stopping only one stop at Qiandao Lake and 23:18 to Huangshan North. It is worth noting that this bus takes only 49 minutes from Hangzhou East to Qiandao Lake, and between Hangzhou and Huangshan North is only 1 hour and 26 minutes. It is the fastest car to leave for Hangzhou.
The fastest time to depart from Hangzhou to other sites is: Hangzhou East to Fuyang 21 minutes, Hangzhou East to Tonglu 32 minutes, Hangzhou East to Jiande 41 minutes.
However, the date of the opening of the Hangzhou-Huangzhou high-speed railway and related fares have not been officially announced.
Qianjiang Evening News reporter learned that the opening of Hangzhou-Huangzhou high-speed railway may adopt a similar plan when Jinliwen high-speed railway was opened in the same year, that is, adopt a transitional plan in advance, and carry out a small number of trains, and wait until the national railway map on January 5 next year, and then follow the new The operation plan scheme runs 36 pairs of trains, and the specific situation still needs to wait for further confirmation.
New car on-line Hangzhou "eat crab"
In addition to the Hanghuang high-speed rail, this time Another highlight of the new railway operation map is the “moving set”.
Many people may not know, what is "movement"? Its full name is “Power Centralized EMU”. Although it is slightly similar in appearance to our common “Bullet” high-speed rail, its power car is concentrated in the front of one side, and the current common power. Decentralized high-speed rail has an essential difference.
The new centralized electric vehicle model is CR200J, including power car, trailer and control car. It can adopt the relative fixed grouping mode of “one move and eight drag” or “two move and eighteen drag”. Run requirements for flexible grouping.
From the perspective of the ride, after changing the model, everyone will sit more stable and comfortable.
According to the plan, in the new operation chart, add 2 pairs of D712/D711 and D717/D718 from Hangzhou to Beijing. Among them, D712 arrived at Hangzhou at 20:05, passing Jiaxing, Nanjing and Dezhou, and arrived at Beijing at 9:36 in the morning. The whole journey was 13 hours and 31 minutes. D718 arrived at 17:32 in Hangzhou, passing through Haining, Nanjing and Tianjin. West, the end of the next day at 7:07 in the morning to Beijing, the whole journey 13 hours and 35 minutes. I will sleep in Hangzhou for one night, and I will be able to work or play in Beijing the next morning. The price is relatively high.
At the same time, the current Z9/Z10 and T31/T32 two-speed speed trains from Hangzhou to Beijing will also be suspended. At the same time, the railway department added the Z282/Z281 train from Hangzhou to Baotou to the Beijing station as a supplement.
As for the date of the specific opening of the move and related fares, the announcement of the railway department shall prevail.
This article is from Qianjiang Evening News
Guess you like
- 2019-01-04The mother took the boy into the women’s bath and was rejected. Is it the management’s right to deprive the child with the idea?
- 2019-01-02I got a stinky bag, there are 2000 inside, the owner found it, and cut the pig’s hind leg directly to me.
- 2018-12-29Hefei ushers in the peak of New Year's Day holiday (video)
- 2018-12-28China's first "general monogenic genetic disease genetic testing report specification" group standard officially released
- 2018-12-28Dissatisfied with the group, she hired a murderer to kill the old classmates, and the result hahahahaha...
- 2018-12-26Bai Fumei madly sent 500,000 hits: I just want to take a screenshot of the scum male, transfer me to ten times and return you
- 2018-12-24Xining knocked out two black-related gangs
- 2018-12-24The man was wearing a geeky suit and carrying 98k into the square dance team.
- 2018-12-17The tiger in the Shulan forest area in Jilin is judged by experts. The tiger is inland to find the territory.
- 2018-12-17[992 | Concern] Sichuan Xingwen 5.7 earthquake has injured 16 people
- Seeing oneself alone is the root of most of the pain.
- Which mode of travel from east to west of Jinan has the highest cost performance ratio? Reporters settle accounts for you
- Right to be involved in pyramid schemes and other investigations: Why are results like this at the expense of life?
- If you see a plant with leaves like bamboo on the mountain, please cherish it. The fruit is called Yiren, the gospel of kidney deficiency.
- During the New Year's Day holiday, Sichuan retail and catering companies sold 18.1 billion
- Editor: Peng Zhenlin Source: Yongzhou News Net
- China's first "general monogenic genetic disease genetic testing report specification" group standard officially released
- Dissatisfied with the group, she hired a murderer to kill the old classmates, and the result hahahahaha...
- Farmers go out to work, drink and slap on the train, three fire seats
- Guangdong, the country's largest economic province, has extremely uneven economic development. The best city is 30 times different from the latter.