Starting next year, all the old houses in the countryside will be "trade-in"? really? Change? how much is it?2018-12-12 00:25:28 95 ℃
Since the word "rural revitalization" has entered the ears of ordinary people, more and more farmers are looking forward to the construction of new countryside and look forward to the further development of the rural economy. In the coming 2018, our people may have heard a concept: unified construction planning. Yes, unified planning and building is a national proposal, and it is currently being piloted in some pilot areas. Then, as an ordinary peasant, how to understand "unified planning and construction"?
Literally, it is a unified plan for the countryside, then build new houses according to uniform standards, styles, and layouts, and then let the people move to live in them. A form of policy implementation can be called a unified construction plan. However, some farmers will have doubts, "Sounds, this is a very good policy, but if it is implemented, how should the old houses in the countryside be handled?"
In fact, this is the concern of many farmers. In a certain area of Zhejiang Province, unified planning and construction has been carried out, and the old houses that the peasants lived in before will be replaced by new ones, that is, “old-for-new”. So, how is this changed? What conditions do you need to meet in order to participate?
It is understood that after the old house is replaced by new ones, the farmers will live together in a unified way, and the traditional agricultural production methods may also change. However, this “old house for new home” needs to be implemented under the leadership of the government and needs to follow the principle of voluntary farmers. Specifically, farmers who want to participate in it generally need to meet the following conditions:
1, are members of the village collective organization;
2, has a legal homestead and contracted land;
3, the old house is a legal building, there is no dispute;
4, willing to give up the right to use the homestead and re-cultivate the land.
From these conditions Out, most farmers are in line with the requirements, which means that almost all farmers in the agricultural hukou have the opportunity to participate in the "old-for-new". However, the "new house for new home" is not a simple project, there are many links to pay attention to, such as the following three points:
First point: new and old houses The difference between the price
It is obvious that the farmers want to participate in the "trade-in" is not a penny, but needs to be based on the current rural old houses and new houses. The valuation is converted to calculate the difference, and how much the farmers can compensate if they voluntarily withdraw from the house site. In real life, this compensation is often used to fill the difference between the “old house and new house”.
Second point: Quality problems of new houses
Under normal circumstances, new houses are unified national planning, unified construction, and unified acceptance. In terms of quality, it is still guaranteed. Therefore, at this point, the farmers do not have to worry too much. However, it is necessary to remind everyone that everything is not absolute. If the farmer is getting a new house, it is recommended to check the quality of the house, find the problem as soon as possible, and solve it as soon as possible.
The third point: the future life problems of the peasants
The life of the community, the peasants will inevitably be unable to adapt to the situation, but as long as they are used to it, they can still adapt. In addition, there is another point that needs to be reminded that after the peasants live in new houses, the expenditure on life may be more than before. This means that farmers must plan ahead.
In summary, the rural house is a good thing. In the long run, it is in line with the trend of rural development and is also beneficial. Improve the quality of life of farmers, so if you can participate in it, why not?
Finally, from next year, all the old houses in the countryside will be replaced by old ones. really? Change? how much is it? What do you think about this? Feel free to post your opinion in the comments section.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-04The mother took the boy into the women’s bath and was rejected. Is it the management’s right to deprive the child with the idea?
- 2019-01-02I got a stinky bag, there are 2000 inside, the owner found it, and cut the pig’s hind leg directly to me.
- 2018-12-29Hefei ushers in the peak of New Year's Day holiday (video)
- 2018-12-28China's first "general monogenic genetic disease genetic testing report specification" group standard officially released
- 2018-12-28Dissatisfied with the group, she hired a murderer to kill the old classmates, and the result hahahahaha...
- 2018-12-26Bai Fumei madly sent 500,000 hits: I just want to take a screenshot of the scum male, transfer me to ten times and return you
- 2018-12-24Xining knocked out two black-related gangs
- 2018-12-24The man was wearing a geeky suit and carrying 98k into the square dance team.
- 2018-12-17The tiger in the Shulan forest area in Jilin is judged by experts. The tiger is inland to find the territory.
- 2018-12-17[992 | Concern] Sichuan Xingwen 5.7 earthquake has injured 16 people
- Seeing oneself alone is the root of most of the pain.
- Which mode of travel from east to west of Jinan has the highest cost performance ratio? Reporters settle accounts for you
- Right to be involved in pyramid schemes and other investigations: Why are results like this at the expense of life?
- If you see a plant with leaves like bamboo on the mountain, please cherish it. The fruit is called Yiren, the gospel of kidney deficiency.
- During the New Year's Day holiday, Sichuan retail and catering companies sold 18.1 billion
- Editor: Peng Zhenlin Source: Yongzhou News Net
- China's first "general monogenic genetic disease genetic testing report specification" group standard officially released
- Dissatisfied with the group, she hired a murderer to kill the old classmates, and the result hahahahaha...
- Farmers go out to work, drink and slap on the train, three fire seats
- Guangdong, the country's largest economic province, has extremely uneven economic development. The best city is 30 times different from the latter.