The most sparsely populated city in Zhejiang, with a per capita GDP of over 100,000, makes Wenzhou dare not to "really"2018-12-25 00:25:00 84 ℃
Since ancient times, Zhejiang has been the economic, political and cultural center of China. Its comprehensive strength is very strong, and the cities in the province have also developed very rapidly. Economically developed cities have many advantages. For example, there are many employment opportunities and large development space, which can attract many young people and talents. Therefore, the population has increased year by year and the population has risen very fast. In addition to the urban population, population density is an important factor to measure the comprehensive strength of a city. Although some cities have very low population density, their economic development is very strong. The per capita GDP even exceeds some well-known big cities. Today I want to introduce Zhoushan City is a good example.
Zhoushan is located in the northeastern part of Zhejiang Province, east of the East China Sea, west of Hangzhou Bay, north of Shanghai, is the ring of Hangzhou Bay The core city of Dawan District is also the maritime gateway and passageway for the Yangtze River Basin and the Yangtze River Delta. Compared with other prefecture-level cities in Zhejiang Province, Zhoushan has a very small population. In 2017, the total resident population was only 1.16 million. The total population is the lowest in the province. The population per square kilometer is only 124. The density is very low. Although Zhoushan's population density is low, its economic strength is very strong, especially its per capita GDP, which was as high as 106,000 yuan last year. This figure is higher than Wenzhou, Shaoxing, Jiaxing and other provincial cities, second only to Hangzhou and Ningbo. Ranked third in the province. Wenzhou, a populous city and a strong economic city, does not dare to show off its wealth in front of it.
All the time, Zhoushan It has the reputation of fish cages in the East China Sea. There are many harbors in the territory and the waterways are horizontal and horizontal. It is one of the few natural deep-water ports in China. Due to the superior natural environment in the nearby waters, the influence of the warm currents of Taiwan and the cold currents of the Thousand Islands in Japan, the bait here is very rich, coupled with the turbidity of the sea water in the offshore waters, creating a habit, migration, reproduction and growth of fish and shrimp of different habits. Good conditions have formed the largest and most famous Zhoushan fishery in China. Nowadays, it has developed into the largest seafood production, processing and sales base, which accounts for an important part of Zhoushan's total GDP.
In addition, Zhoushan Tourism The resources are also very rich, integrating island scenery, marine culture and Buddhist culture, and are unique in the urban agglomerations of the Yangtze River Delta. There are two national-level scenic spots in Putuo Mountain and Yanli Island, attracting countless tourists from home and abroad.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-04The mother took the boy into the women’s bath and was rejected. Is it the management’s right to deprive the child with the idea?
- 2019-01-02I got a stinky bag, there are 2000 inside, the owner found it, and cut the pig’s hind leg directly to me.
- 2018-12-29Hefei ushers in the peak of New Year's Day holiday (video)
- 2018-12-28China's first "general monogenic genetic disease genetic testing report specification" group standard officially released
- 2018-12-28Dissatisfied with the group, she hired a murderer to kill the old classmates, and the result hahahahaha...
- 2018-12-26Bai Fumei madly sent 500,000 hits: I just want to take a screenshot of the scum male, transfer me to ten times and return you
- 2018-12-24Xining knocked out two black-related gangs
- 2018-12-24The man was wearing a geeky suit and carrying 98k into the square dance team.
- 2018-12-17The tiger in the Shulan forest area in Jilin is judged by experts. The tiger is inland to find the territory.
- 2018-12-17[992 | Concern] Sichuan Xingwen 5.7 earthquake has injured 16 people
- Seeing oneself alone is the root of most of the pain.
- Which mode of travel from east to west of Jinan has the highest cost performance ratio? Reporters settle accounts for you
- Right to be involved in pyramid schemes and other investigations: Why are results like this at the expense of life?
- If you see a plant with leaves like bamboo on the mountain, please cherish it. The fruit is called Yiren, the gospel of kidney deficiency.
- During the New Year's Day holiday, Sichuan retail and catering companies sold 18.1 billion
- Editor: Peng Zhenlin Source: Yongzhou News Net
- China's first "general monogenic genetic disease genetic testing report specification" group standard officially released
- Dissatisfied with the group, she hired a murderer to kill the old classmates, and the result hahahahaha...
- Farmers go out to work, drink and slap on the train, three fire seats
- Guangdong, the country's largest economic province, has extremely uneven economic development. The best city is 30 times different from the latter.