Suspected of corruption and bribery violations to obtain Canadian citizenship, the original director of the ship heavy industry 718 was investigated2018-12-25 00:25:03 197 ℃
On December 24, according to the information of the Supervision Committee of the Hebei Provincial Commission for Discipline Inspection, the former party committee member and director of the China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation's 718th Research Institute, Bu Jianjie was investigated and investigated. According to the relevant regulations, after the meeting of the Provincial Commission for Discipline Inspection and Supervision, it was decided to give Bu Jianjie the expulsion of the party’s punishment and proposed to abolish the retirement treatment. The report also stated that Bu Jianjie violated national laws and regulations, did not record part of the income of the unit into the statutory books, and formed funds outside the account; illegally possessed public funds with the convenience of his position, suspected of corruption; using the convenience of his position to seek benefits for others and receive property Suspected of accepting bribes.
In addition to this, another violation of discipline by Bu Jianjie attracts attention: violation of organizational discipline, violation of regulations to obtain Canadian citizenship, and failure to truthfully report personal matters.
Bu Jianjie was born in a peasant family in Hebei Province. Under the great training of the country and personal efforts, Bu Jianjie went to the Netherlands and Canada in the 1990s to further his leadership and step by step. But in the end, it was ruined because of the loss of ideals and greed.
The loss of ideals and greed swells
The report of the Hebei Provincial Commission for Discipline Inspection Commission wrote: Bu Jianjie is a leading cadre of party members, lost his ideals and convictions, greed, and serious violations of the party. Discipline, which constitutes a violation of the law and is suspected of crimes, and the facts of violation of discipline and law mainly occur after the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party of China. It is a typical non-convergence, no closure, bad nature, serious circumstances, and should be dealt with seriously.
In 1954, Bu Jianjie was born in a small mountain village in Tang County, Hebei Province. In January 1982, after graduating from Bu Jianjie University, he was assigned to 718. During his work at 718, Bu Jianjie was hired as an assistant engineer in 1983 and was hired as an engineer in 1987.
In 1991, Bu Jianjie was selected to study at Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands. In January 2001, 718 formed a new leadership team, and 47-year-old Bu Jianjie became the director of the 718.
The data shows that the 718th Research Institute of China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation, which is affiliated to Bu Jianjie, is affiliated to China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation. It was founded in 1966 and is headquartered in Handan City, Hebei Province, in Beichen District, Tianjin. It has a branch covering a total area of about 900,000 square meters. It is a national-level scientific research unit integrating scientific research and development, design and production, and technical services.
After the investigation of Bu Jianjie, on the afternoon of December 24th, the reporter of "Daily Economic News" called 718 and China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation, but did not receive a response.
Violation of Canadian nationality
Bu Jianjie is not only suspected of corruption or bribery, but also violates organizational discipline, obtains Canadian nationality in violation of regulations, and reports personally related matters.
So, how to determine the foreign nationality in violation of regulations? Previously, the China Discipline Inspection and Supervision Report reported a typical case. In October 2013, Jiang’s party secretary, deputy governor and Communist Party member Jiang of the provincial government of A province divorced his wife. His daughter studied in Australia for 10 years and joined Australian citizenship in December 2014. Because her daughter has been living with her mother, Jiang did not report her daughter to foreign nationality within 60 days. However, Jiang did not report to the organization that his daughter and remarried wife Zhao had moved outside the country (in violation of the “Regulations on Disciplinary Actions of the Communist Party of China” (hereinafter referred to as the “Party Disciplinary Regulations”). The personal related matters report stipulates that the behavior is not reported or reported as truthfully.
In February 2016, Jiang was promoted to the party secretary and deputy governor of the bank. During the organization inspection, Jiang did not explain to the organization the situation of her daughter’s emigration, only that “I have divorced, now Single, daughter lives with her mother." As the deputy governor of the state-owned bank of the province A, Jiang belongs to the “leaders of the leadership team who have mastered major trade secrets or other major secrets” as stipulated in Article 3(2) of the Measures. According to the regulations, Jiang and his wife divorced, and their daughter moved to Australia. They could not continue to serve as deputy governors, and they could not be promoted to be party secretary.
In June 2016, Jiang remarried with others. In January 2017, Jiang applied for the permanent residency of himself and his new wife, Zhao, in the name of entrepreneurial immigrants. In the immigration application materials submitted, Jiang concealed the fact that he was employed in the provincial state-owned bank. In March 2017, Jiang and Zhao obtained a New Zealand immigrant visa and obtained permanent residency in New Zealand.
Jiang has not obtained the approval of the organization and obtained the permanent residency in New Zealand in violation of the regulations, which constitutes the “violation of foreign nationality or permanent residence outside the country” in accordance with Article 76 of the Regulations on Disciplinary Actions. "Eligibility, long-term residence permit" behavior.
How to punish foreign nationality for violation of regulations? According to Article 81 of the "Regulations on Disciplinary Measures", if a foreign nationality is obtained in violation of the relevant provisions or a permanent residence permit or long-term residence permit is obtained, the party within the party shall be revoked, the party shall be examined, or the party shall be dismissed.
According to Article 18 of the Regulations on the Disciplinary Actions of Civil Servants of the Executive Organs, if you obtain overseas permanent residency status without authorization, or obtain foreign nationality, you will be given a disciplinary action; if the circumstances are serious, you will be given a downgrade or dismissal. Dispose of; if the circumstances are serious, give dismissal.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The 4 backbones of the pornographic website were arrested as an active atmosphere. One of the women also made pornographic selfies.
- 2019-08-07Dissatisfied with his girlfriend's divorce and his ex-husband's cohabitation, the murderer was sentenced to death by slashing his rival with a stone knife
- 2019-08-07Why don't the police want to detain foreigners? Stimulating multisectoral issues may also trigger diplomatic disputes
- 2019-01-04The mother took the boy into the women’s bath and was rejected. Is it the management’s right to deprive the child with the idea?
- 2019-01-02I got a stinky bag, there are 2000 inside, the owner found it, and cut the pig’s hind leg directly to me.
- 2018-12-29Hefei ushers in the peak of New Year's Day holiday (video)
- 2018-12-28China's first "general monogenic genetic disease genetic testing report specification" group standard officially released
- 2018-12-28Dissatisfied with the group, she hired a murderer to kill the old classmates, and the result hahahahaha...
- 2018-12-26Bai Fumei madly sent 500,000 hits: I just want to take a screenshot of the scum male, transfer me to ten times and return you
- 2018-12-24Xining knocked out two black-related gangs
- When the wine tray is 30 minutes, the netizen spends 20,000 yuan. "The most beautiful wanted criminal" was transferred to the lawsuit.
- Dissatisfied with his girlfriend's divorce and his ex-husband's cohabitation, the murderer was sentenced to death by slashing his rival with a stone knife
- Seeing oneself alone is the root of most of the pain.
- Which mode of travel from east to west of Jinan has the highest cost performance ratio? Reporters settle accounts for you
- Right to be involved in pyramid schemes and other investigations: Why are results like this at the expense of life?
- If you see a plant with leaves like bamboo on the mountain, please cherish it. The fruit is called Yiren, the gospel of kidney deficiency.
- During the New Year's Day holiday, Sichuan retail and catering companies sold 18.1 billion
- Editor: Peng Zhenlin Source: Yongzhou News Net
- China's first "general monogenic genetic disease genetic testing report specification" group standard officially released
- Dissatisfied with the group, she hired a murderer to kill the old classmates, and the result hahahahaha...