In the future, China's aquatic products will be closed to the spring, and the recent farmers will clear the price of shrimp.2018-12-27 10:25:09 370 ℃
In recent years, China has continued to crack down on smuggling. This is already mentioned in the article at the end of May of this year, "Silver Swords smuggling and welcoming China's import tariffs on imported aquatic products." At the end of November this year, the General Administration of Customs of China destroyed 16 smuggling gangs and verified 30,700 tons of smuggled aquatic products, with a case value of about 1.45 billion yuan and arrested 66 suspects. It is understood that the number of imported white shrimps in China Customs Port in 2017 is only 48,000 tons, while the actual number of white shrimps entering China is about 400,000 tons, which is more than 8 times. The data shows that the countries that export to Vietnam are mainly India and Ecuador, but Vietnam is a net exporter of white shrimp. According to industry insiders, the white shrimps exported from India and Ecuador to Vietnam are basically transported to China in the form of border trade.
However, there have been recent reports that, starting from December 15, Guangxi Customs prohibits the smuggling of seafood from Ecuador, India and other countries in the form of border trade from all border trade ports in Guangxi. It is now necessary to check the certificate of origin, write-off of one vote and one certificate, and it is impossible to enter China through Guangxi Border Trade without the certificate of origin of Vietnam. At the request of domestic importers, the recent white shrimps in Ecuador and India are gradually turning to the positive, especially in the context of the recent Chinese government’s strict investigation of the smuggling of seafood on the Vietnamese border. Exporters are gradually beginning to abandon border trade, not only in Ecuador, but also in Indian businesses, which are beginning to pay attention to the direct marketing of China's market. China's aquatic products are finally expected to usher in spring.
On the other hand, during the first half of December this year, the supply of shrimp in China was relatively tight, which boosted the price of shrimp. However, due to the large fluctuations in temperature in recent times, the occurrence of prawn in many major producing areas in the south has caused the phenomenon of clearing ponds in many farmers. As New Year's Day approaches, the purchasers also charge for shrimps. According to the information of Huiyi.com, the price of 40/kg of prawns in the Shanwei area of Guangdong Province is currently 24 yuan/kg, which is 2-3 yuan/kg lower than that of the middle of this month. The price of 40/kg of prawns in the Fangcheng area of Guangxi is at 26 yuan / kg, down 1-3 yuan / kg from last week; Fujian Wuzhou area 40 / kg of shrimp prices at 25 yuan / kg, compared with the beginning of the month fell 2-4 yuan / kg.
Overall, for the shrimp market in China, the incidence of shrimp in many major producing areas has soared due to the changing temperature, which has led farmers to actively clear the pond, coupled with the purchase price of the purchaser, which has dragged down the price of shrimp. Has fallen. However, as New Year's Day approaches, the demand for shrimp in China is expected to be active, or there may be restrictions on the decline in shrimp prices. In addition, in the context of the smuggling of smuggling by China’s Haiguang General Administration, and Guangxi’s customs ban on border trade in Ecuador and India, the white shrimp in these areas is undergoing a transition to Zhengguan, and its cost has also increased. There will be some support for the trend and it is worthy of continued attention in the industry.
Guess you like
- 2019-08-07The 4 backbones of the pornographic website were arrested as an active atmosphere. One of the women also made pornographic selfies.
- 2019-08-07Dissatisfied with his girlfriend's divorce and his ex-husband's cohabitation, the murderer was sentenced to death by slashing his rival with a stone knife
- 2019-08-07Why don't the police want to detain foreigners? Stimulating multisectoral issues may also trigger diplomatic disputes
- 2019-01-04The mother took the boy into the women’s bath and was rejected. Is it the management’s right to deprive the child with the idea?
- 2019-01-02I got a stinky bag, there are 2000 inside, the owner found it, and cut the pig’s hind leg directly to me.
- 2018-12-29Hefei ushers in the peak of New Year's Day holiday (video)
- 2018-12-28China's first "general monogenic genetic disease genetic testing report specification" group standard officially released
- 2018-12-28Dissatisfied with the group, she hired a murderer to kill the old classmates, and the result hahahahaha...
- 2018-12-26Bai Fumei madly sent 500,000 hits: I just want to take a screenshot of the scum male, transfer me to ten times and return you
- 2018-12-24Xining knocked out two black-related gangs
- When the wine tray is 30 minutes, the netizen spends 20,000 yuan. "The most beautiful wanted criminal" was transferred to the lawsuit.
- Dissatisfied with his girlfriend's divorce and his ex-husband's cohabitation, the murderer was sentenced to death by slashing his rival with a stone knife
- Seeing oneself alone is the root of most of the pain.
- Which mode of travel from east to west of Jinan has the highest cost performance ratio? Reporters settle accounts for you
- Right to be involved in pyramid schemes and other investigations: Why are results like this at the expense of life?
- If you see a plant with leaves like bamboo on the mountain, please cherish it. The fruit is called Yiren, the gospel of kidney deficiency.
- During the New Year's Day holiday, Sichuan retail and catering companies sold 18.1 billion
- Editor: Peng Zhenlin Source: Yongzhou News Net
- China's first "general monogenic genetic disease genetic testing report specification" group standard officially released
- Dissatisfied with the group, she hired a murderer to kill the old classmates, and the result hahahahaha...