With the Spring Festival approaching, more and more people play cards in rural areas. Farmers must understand these rules and not suffer losses.2019-01-04 00:55:15 89 ℃
Nowadays, the Spring Festival is approaching. Farmers working abroad are also beginning to return home, and the countryside which has been silent for a year will also usher in the busiest time. Meanwhile, more and more people will play cards in the countryside and the voice of playing mahjong can be heard when they walk in the village lanes.
During festivals and between relatives and friends, people will play a few colorful mahjong and poker cards. In order to increase entertainment, some people will choose to buy yards to play together. Of course, the card boards set up in these families generally do not win or lose, do no harm to society, and do not constitute a crime. However, there are some behaviors and regulations, farmers who like playing cards still need to make clear. Don't lose!
According to the criminal law of our country, as long as a small amount of recreational activities are not carried out for the purpose of "making profits", they are not punished for gambling. That is to say, the loss and win between relatives and friends is not big, and the gambling capital is very small, and they will not be punished, but it is important for farmers to know that there are still some provisions on gambling capital in different places which are not allowed. If touched, they will be detained if the circumstances are serious.
For example, Shandong Province stipulates that as long as the gambling on-site costs exceed 400 yuan, severe penalties will be imposed in accordance with the "larger gambling", and Shenzhen stipulates that individual gambling costs exceed 500 yuan, which belongs to the "larger gambling" situation, and severe penalties will be imposed in accordance with the larger gambling.
In addition, Sichuan Provincial Provisions stipulate that the gambling money collected on the spot is more than 1,000 yuan and less than 4,000 yuan, which conforms to the behavior of "bigger gambling capital", and will also be severely punished. Finally, Beijing Provisions stipulate that individual gambling capital is more than 300 yuan and less than 500 yuan, and severely punished according to bigger gambling.
In addition to the above-mentioned provisions, China's law on public security management also stipulates that, as long as the participation in gambling is expensive, it will be detained for less than five days and fined. If the circumstances are serious, it will be detained for less than ten to fifteen days and fined.
Therefore, during the Spring Festival, peasants still have to play cards at home, not gather gambling, a few small bets between relatives and friends will not be punished, if they go to the village gambling stalls to participate in gambling, they will be caught in prison for several days.
Finally, we should remind you that addiction to gambling will make you heavily in debt, and serious wives will be separated, so don't pour hard-earned money into the bottomless pit of gambling, otherwise there will be no money to spend in the New Year. What do you think of this? Welcome to leave a message and exchange in the comment area.
Guess you like
- 2019-01-04The mother took the boy into the women’s bath and was rejected. Is it the management’s right to deprive the child with the idea?
- 2019-01-02I got a stinky bag, there are 2000 inside, the owner found it, and cut the pig’s hind leg directly to me.
- 2018-12-29Hefei ushers in the peak of New Year's Day holiday (video)
- 2018-12-28China's first "general monogenic genetic disease genetic testing report specification" group standard officially released
- 2018-12-28Dissatisfied with the group, she hired a murderer to kill the old classmates, and the result hahahahaha...
- 2018-12-26Bai Fumei madly sent 500,000 hits: I just want to take a screenshot of the scum male, transfer me to ten times and return you
- 2018-12-24Xining knocked out two black-related gangs
- 2018-12-24The man was wearing a geeky suit and carrying 98k into the square dance team.
- 2018-12-17The tiger in the Shulan forest area in Jilin is judged by experts. The tiger is inland to find the territory.
- 2018-12-17[992 | Concern] Sichuan Xingwen 5.7 earthquake has injured 16 people
- Which mode of travel from east to west of Jinan has the highest cost performance ratio? Reporters settle accounts for you
- Right to be involved in pyramid schemes and other investigations: Why are results like this at the expense of life?
- If you see a plant with leaves like bamboo on the mountain, please cherish it. The fruit is called Yiren, the gospel of kidney deficiency.
- During the New Year's Day holiday, Sichuan retail and catering companies sold 18.1 billion
- Editor: Peng Zhenlin Source: Yongzhou News Net
- China's first "general monogenic genetic disease genetic testing report specification" group standard officially released
- Dissatisfied with the group, she hired a murderer to kill the old classmates, and the result hahahahaha...
- Farmers go out to work, drink and slap on the train, three fire seats
- Guangdong, the country's largest economic province, has extremely uneven economic development. The best city is 30 times different from the latter.
- Rural ID card 80-99 years, 20-39-year-old villagers, when they have time, look at it, be strong and don't cry.