unsolved puzzle! Why does the stone move by itself? Troubled by many scientists2018-08-04 10:25:32 279 ℃
There is such a mysterious place where the stone can move by itself and leave traces of movement. The stones here are plaguing many scientists. And what is the secret behind these stones? It is still an unsolved mystery.
In the desert of California, there is a place called Death Valley, which is nearly 26 kilometers wide. More than 220 kilometers in length, this is the driest place in North America. The stones that can move slowly on their own are in a dry lake bed in Death Valley.
These stones are called sail stones, and they can move in the desert without the intervention of humans and animals. A hundred meters, and behind the stone, is a long trace of movement in the desert. In the process of the movement of the sail stone, some will suddenly turn, and some will turn around directly.
Why does the stone move? What is the secret behind it? This problem has plagued countless scientists. There are three popular explanations. The first one is a comprehensive effect. Whenever winter, there will be a thin layer of ice on the lake bed, and the wind speed can reach 150 kilometers per hour. The stone is Run by the wind.
The second explanation is the magnetic attraction. Many people think that the sail stone is subjected to the magnetic field or gravitation of other celestial bodies. , thus sliding to move. The third explanation is that bacteria, the smooth material secreted by the microbial community forms sedimentary silt, so that the stone is in a smooth environment, coupled with the strong winds of winter, pushing the stone to move.
Although these explanations have their own merits, so far, there is still no exact theory for the sail stone. Why the stone moves is still an unsolved mystery. How about the little friends, why do you say that the stone will run? Welcome everyone to leave a message and like to forward it.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.