It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.2018-08-19 10:25:35 705 ℃
Maybe many people still don't realize the fact that we are warming globally, but the scientific data has shown that it does exist. According to a new research surface, this may not be a good thing for us. Data observation found that we The permafrost under the Arctic lake "suddenly thawed". What happened? It came when it came. It didn't give everyone a slight preparation. It came without any preparation. It came a bit suddenly. Although there was permafrost. Thawing, but not so fast.
According to research from the University of Alaska, frozen ground in Arctic lakes is one of the main aspects of stabilizing climate change, and Sudden thawing will have a major impact on our climate change, because in the frozen soil, there are many substances that cause atmospheric warming, such as methane. Obviously, this release will affect climate change, our air pollution In addition to carbon dioxide, there is also methane, carbon monoxide, sulfur dioxide and other substances, which is part of it.
According to the direct description of the research report, the shallow lake thawing soil is different from the shallow layer of permafrost in the land. The “sudden melting” or “sudden thawing” under karst lakes may be irreversible in this century. Scientists have discovered the presence of methane bubbles in a pond near Fairbanks, Alaska, so it is obvious that methane gas or other polluting gases are being emitted, which is actually observed. It is expected to be 2050. In the year, lake activity may double the release of terrestrial pollutants.
According to Nature, climate change, we should focus on the carbon released from thawed permafrost under hot karst lakes . These lakes develop as warm soil melts ground ice, causing the surface to collapse and form a pool. These pools accelerate the thawing of permafrost under expansive lakes, providing food for microbes, producing greenhouse gases such as carbon dioxide and methane, which are also the most common and horrifying, and the effects of hot karst lakes on frozen soils are greater.
After NASA researchers found that the discharge rate in hot karst lakes is relatively faster, the researchers found in the past In the 60 years, we saw 15 meters of melting under the lake in Goldstream Valley, so the melting rate is faster than our land. Through our global climate simulation, methane has a faster impact on the climate. Because his ability to absorb gas is about 30 times higher than carbon dioxide.
These scientificians’ simulations only show us the dangers of “sudden thawing”, the model will About 20% of the carbon feedback from permafrost in this century is attributed to methane, and the rest is attributed to carbon dioxide in terrestrial soils. Due to the driving of methane, it may cause 70% to 80% of the permafrost caused by carbon in this century. In addition to the carbon dioxide emitted by humans themselves, methane may form a new source of global warming. Expert Walter Anthony said that once they are formed, you cannot prevent the release of carbon from these lakes, and we cannot get rid of this warming. The root of it. Thank you for reading! "Nature magazine" p>
Author: text / Luo Zhaochun p>
- In the previous：Can the giant tooth shark kill the blue whale alone?
- The next article：What is beyond 92 billion light years?
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.