What is beyond 92 billion light years?2018-08-19 10:25:39 390 ℃
The answer may still be the universe. In fact, how big the universe is, we don't know anyone, but how big the observable universe is, humans know, the radius of this observable universe is about 46.5 billion light years. The diameter is 93 billion light years, so the figure of 93 billion is like this.
What does the observable universe mean? The general explanation is a spherical space centered on human beings. In this spherical space, the light emitted by an object can have enough time to be seen by humans. The scope of this spherical space becomes an observable universe.
So smart students may have thought of another point. Since there is an observable universe, is it unobservable? In the universe, the answer is yes, but the unobservable universe has nothing to do with humans, or it doesn't matter at the moment, because the distance is too far, and even the light can't be transmitted.
Of course, if you ask me how big the unobservable universe is, I can only turn my eyes, maybe tens of billions of light years, hundreds of billions of light years, or simply can’t be expressed by numbers. After all, the universe has been expanding, and the universe is so big that this thing is only known.
There is another point, that is, the universe beyond 93 billion light years, in a sense called parallel to the horizon The universe, what do you mean? I will probably explain it. After the Big Bang, some celestial bodies far from the Earth, they emit light, it may take many years to reach the Earth.
But if these celestial bodies far from the Earth are outside the observable universe, they will never reach the Earth when they emit light, because scientists tell us that the universe is accelerating and expanding at a much faster rate. Speed of light.
This means that celestial bodies outside the universe can be observed, and the light they emit, humans will always see Not the same, and the light emitted by humans is the same, so our universe and the unobservable universe are, in a sense, parallel to each other.
Therefore, the radius of 46.5 billion light years is the limit of the universe that humans can see. Beyond this range, human beings are invisible and cannot interfere. Even if there is an alien there, they also contact. Not human, because the distance is too far, even the light comes over.....
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.