Then a variety of Cordyceps is not only Cordyceps sinensis.2018-08-29 20:25:43 828 ℃
Acacia elegans Ophiocordyceps australis Host: Ants From the appearance, Cordyceps consists of insects and "grass". The grass is also called the sub-seat, and the enlarged part at the upper end of the sub-seat is where the Cordyceps is used to breed spores. The scientific name of Cordyceps is Cordyceps. The original meaning in Greek is the head of a baseball. It is a visual analogy to the shape of the head of Cordyceps. There are as many as 23 species of spore-forming tissues of Cordyceps. Photo/Stephen Axford Photography/Stephen Axford
The color of the spore powder is the color of the "Chongcaojie". Jiangxi Cordyceps. Ophiocordyceps jiangxiensis. Host: Li Weijia. The most attractive thing about Jiangxi Cordyceps is the brightly colored sub-seat, which is shaped like a broom head. The blue powdery substance is the spore of Cordyceps. Spores spread into the soil with the wind or rain, and continue to stage a new round of "Zombie Birth". Photography/Stephen Axford
Ophiocordyceps pentatomae host: 蝽科
rare picture, the spider Spider's genus Purpureocillium atypicola infected by Cordyceps fungus Host: Most of the spider worms are "special", only infect certain insects, some asexual Cordyceps hosts are widely, such as white Streptomyces and Metarhizium can infect a variety of insects, but only members of the Insecta, and the picture shows a rare spider worm that infects spiders.
Similar to the beetle. Ophiocordyceps cfsphecocephala. Host: Vespa Photography/Stephen Axford
The color of Cordyceps is the key to finding them. Ophiocordyceps curculionum. Host: Weevil is photographed in the wild In the process of Cordyceps, finding it is the most difficult and interesting part. Because the sub-seats of Cordyceps - that is, the parts that are generally exposed to the ground and can be found - are very small, some of the nematodes are as thin as hair, and the height is only about 2-3 cm, on thick humus. Hard to find. The only feature that allows them to stand out from the environment is the color of the sub-seat, which is usually white, red, yellow or blue, such as the brightly colored worms in the picture. If you look at the ground in the broad-leaved forest, see the white, red or yellow stick-like things between the fallen leaves and the dead branches. If you look carefully, it may be a Cordyceps. Dig the ground soil and see if there is a "zombie bug" in the ground to reveal the answer. Surprise often comes after a hard search.
Are these strange creatures insects or grasses? . Drooping Cordyceps sinensis. Ophiocordyceps nutans. Host: 蝽科. The magical creature in the picture is the sinensis, which is formed by fungi infesting insects, and is more common in the litter of tropical and subtropical broad-leaved forests. Cordyceps is the most mysterious family in the fungus world. Its mystery can be seen from its name. Are they insects or grasses? Cordyceps is the most abundant group of entomogenous fungi, a general term for a group of insects that mainly parasitize insects, and a few parasitic plants and other fungi. According to the latest classification system, all members of the genus Trichophyton, C. elegans and Cordyceps are the fungi of the fungus Ascomycetes. Photography / Stephen Axford
- In the previous：A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- The next article：Research shows that global sea level is accelerating
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.