The Perseus ε meteor shower will be ushered in on September 10th, helping teachers festival2018-09-08 20:25:31 206 ℃
Xinhua News Agency, Tianjin, September 8 (Reporter Zhou Runjian) Friends who like the meteor shower should pay attention. Astronomical experts said that the September Perseus ε meteor shower is expected to usher in the September 10th Beijing time, helping the 34th Teacher's Day in China.
The meteor shower in September is quite a lot, but most of the traffic is not large. The Perseus ε meteor shower is worth recommending.
Shi Zhicheng, member of the Chinese Astronomical Society and director of the Tianjin Astronomical Society, said that the active period of the meteor shower is between September 5 and 21 every year, and it is ushered in from around 9 to 10 days. In the mid-high latitudes of the Northern Hemisphere, on the night of the 9th to the 10th, the meteor shower radiation point will rise to a height suitable for observation after 22 o'clock. Its radiant point is on the fifth side of the famous food change star in the constellation of Perseus.
Astronomical forecast shows that the Perseus ε meteor shower ushered in from 0:00 to 1 pm on September 10, and this time period is more suitable for observation in the northern hemisphere, and the day coincides with the first day of the lunar calendar in August. Moon night is very suitable for observation.
The reporter learned that in fact, the flow of the Persian meteor shower in September is very small, and the ZHR (the hourly flow rate of the zenith when the radiant point is assumed to be extremely large) has only a single digit, but in 2008 and 2013. There have been more than 10 per hour, and there are more bright meteors.
Shi Zhicheng said that given the characteristics of the Perseus ε meteor shower, it is worth seeing. “Astronomical enthusiasts interested in it are best to choose an empty area with little light impact and no mountain or building blockage.”
Astronomical experts also said that due to human predictions of meteor showers Unlike the eclipse and the eclipse, the public must be mentally prepared before the observation. At that time, it is very likely that the meteor will not be observed for a long time.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.