Another creature is facing extinction! The last "land" of the Adelie penguin may be reduced by 50% in 10 years.2018-09-11 10:25:27 139 ℃
On Earth, we may face another major problem. Our "cute" penguins are "swinging" goodbye to us. This is not a good thing for us humans. Penguins are human beings. "Biological light" is a rare creature in our Antarctic, so it is our unshirkable duty to protect penguins. However, with the changes of the earth, perhaps the penguins are not as simple as we think, can survive intact, and let We humans can "watch" forever.
According to the Antarctic and Southern Ocean Alliance research report, the Antarctic Adelie penguin is facing a crisis because of climate warming and the extinction of krill fishing Threat. This is the thing we least want to see, and this problem will be more serious in the future. The number of penguins in Antarctica will become more scarce because of the reduction of Adelie penguins, so this It also directly shows that our Antarctic ecosystem has undergone a major transformation, and the Antarctic in ancient times has ceased to exist.
According to the scientific alliance, Lenna Zarkova, according to statistics, the total number of our Antarctic Adelie penguins reached 40,000 in 2017. And the horror is that there are only "2" newborn little penguins surviving. I can't imagine this data. This is published in the "Eastern Economic Forum" because part of the reason is human influence. The resulting ending, the climate plus overfishing of krill, accounts for more than the number of penguins eaten. That is to say, the region itself is a region where penguins and humans coexist, and now humans are already rushing Take them, let the Adelie penguin possibly lose the last "territory."
According to the report, if this phenomenon continues, it will probably reduce the number by 50% in the next 10 years, so it is also starting to discuss Establishing a new marine sanctuary in East Antarctica to prevent the Adelie penguin from going to the brink of extinction. At that time, there was no chance to "retain". At present, expert Zarkova has submitted a marine no-fishing zone and marine protected area. The report hopes that this report will draw everyone's attention and quickly protect the Antarctic Adelie penguins.
Penguins as "neighbors" in the Antarctic region of humanity, indeed more and more problems make them threaten in the place of existence, not a simple climate Changes have caused their number to decrease, and they have also joined some of human factors. It seems that the state of what is inseparable from human beings, including the appearance of natural disasters, is similar. It can be seen that human influence on the earth is occupied. Most of them, but the fact that they can be protected is not the existence of these problems, mainly because humans have not done so.
So, still, only the creatures can maintain our balance of the earth. If the earth's creatures are gone, humans will almost face a serious problem. The problem is that we all live together on the earth. Mutual maintenance is likely to have a bright future for our planet. Otherwise, we will not face so many natural disasters today, including artificial earthquakes proposed by the human science community. It may be because of human beings. Let's work together to maintain the earth. Thank you for reading! P>
Author: text / Luo Zhaochun p>
Guess you like
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- 2018-08-04unsolved puzzle! Why does the stone move by itself? Troubled by many scientists
- 2018-06-08It lived for 400 million years and was rescued by blue blood. But it was forced into desperation by human beings.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.
- The strongest hurricane hit the East Coast of the United States in 29 years! Looking at Hurricane Florence from space
- British supermarket pork detected deadly mutant bacteria, only because of the use of antibiotics that have been banned for two years in China
- Another creature is facing extinction! The last "land" of the Adelie penguin may be reduced by 50% in 10 years.
- Is this the most round sphere in the world? Countless scientists have been built for five years, what is the use?
- The Perseus ε meteor shower will be ushered in on September 10th, helping teachers festival
- How many earths are there in the universe?