British supermarket pork detected deadly mutant bacteria, only because of the use of antibiotics that have been banned for two years in China2018-09-12 00:25:29 163 ℃
According to the British "Sun" report, a survey conducted by the British Food Standards Agency found that bacteria such as Escherichia coli, Salmonella and Campylobacter were found in hundreds of meat samples such as chicken and pork sold in randomly selected supermarkets. Variant. The variant virus, currently known by any known antibiotic, cannot kill it.
Recently, the British Food Standards Agency (FSA) reported in a survey that they randomly sampled 339 raw chicken samples and 342 in the UK supermarket. Raw pork samples.
Among them, 165 chicken samples were positive for E. coli (more than normal standards, causing diarrhea after consumption), Among them, 74 samples were resistant to more than 3 antibiotics.
Of the 342 pork samples tested, 94 were positive for E. coli, of which 52 were resistant to multiple drugs, and two of them were almost resistant to "all currently known." antibiotic".
Additional testers also found Campylobacter and Salmonella strains in the samples. (Food that contains these two kinds of bacteria can cause food poisoning)
Why is this happening?
It is reported that the main cause of this mutant bacteria is the antibiotic polymyxin, an antibiotic Widely used in farms in the UK, the main purpose of the farmer is to prevent animal diarrhea.
In order to reduce the occurrence of bacterial variability, polymyxin has been banned in China in 2016.
But in the UK, many animal rights organizations, such as the Responsible Use of Medicines in Agriculture Alliance, On the grounds of welfare, the farm is called to “must use” antibiotics.
The National Pig Association has called for the use of antibiotics to be minimized.
Animal rights organizations have their own views on the use of antibiotics, and the power of these organizations is huge, which has led the Food Standards Agency to have no standard in regulating the use of antibiotics on animals in animals. .
Since the official does not stipulate, the farmer certainly wants to make money faster and save, so he farms in the UK The abuse of antibiotics has become the norm. According to reliable official research, meat sold in supermarkets in the UK contains drug-resistant bacteria.
After the release of the FSA report, it caused an uproar in the UK.
Professor Dame Sally Davies, the chief medical officer of the government, said angrily: "If we don't take action now, any one of us may die in a normal operation when we go to the hospital for minor surgery 20 years later." Bacterial infection, because this infection can not be treated with antibiotics."
Coilin Nunan, Scientific Adviser to Save Our Antibiotics Alliance, slammed: "Since we know that the use of antibiotics in animals will cause their resistant bacteria to eventually transfer to us, why the government allows farmers to feed on animals. Are antibiotics used?”
“In order to produce pork at a lower cost and to feed animals with antibiotics, shouldn’t this be banned?”
And British food standards At the end of the report, the bureau said: “As long as the chicken and pork are thoroughly cooked, the risk of infection with these foods is very low.”
Guess you like
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- 2018-08-04unsolved puzzle! Why does the stone move by itself? Troubled by many scientists
- 2018-06-08It lived for 400 million years and was rescued by blue blood. But it was forced into desperation by human beings.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.
- The strongest hurricane hit the East Coast of the United States in 29 years! Looking at Hurricane Florence from space
- British supermarket pork detected deadly mutant bacteria, only because of the use of antibiotics that have been banned for two years in China
- Another creature is facing extinction! The last "land" of the Adelie penguin may be reduced by 50% in 10 years.
- Is this the most round sphere in the world? Countless scientists have been built for five years, what is the use?
- The Perseus ε meteor shower will be ushered in on September 10th, helping teachers festival
- How many earths are there in the universe?