How high is the nutritional value of human flesh? Which internal visceral person has the most satiety?2018-09-15 00:25:43 156 ℃
There is a long-term debate on what to eat in the weight-loss world. There are "God" enzymes, slimming teas, and later salad leaves, and the existing ketogenic diet. In fact, everyone can not argue, because scientists have long given a perfect solution.
This program is cannibalist!
Eating human flesh, low calories< /section>
James Cole of the University of Brighton in the UK seriously studied the nutritional value of human flesh and found that the cannibal diet Calories are much lower than other traditional diets.
This kind of serious research also won this year's Nobel Prize in Nutrition for Cole, which is the 28th first Funny Nobel Prize (well, they have to count this number).
So, is he doing research with modern human flesh (curious face)? Yes!
In the study, Cole used the average weight of each part of the four male bodies to analyze the calorific value of each part (fat and protein) by chemical composition, and constructed a human nutrition. Template. These data come from modern humans.
Human Body Average weight and calorie value for different parts. The regular food refers to the body part that appears regularly on the “prehistoric table” according to ethnographic literature and archaeological findings | Nature Natural Research, drawing Alex Fan
Compared with the raw human meat, the nutritional value of modern human flesh may still be worse. In the case of the already extinct Neanderthal, Cole guessed that their muscle mass is greater and the nutritional value of skeletal muscle may be higher.
Cole also compared the caloric value of some human meat with the "human flesh nutrition template". The remains of these animals were discovered in the Paleolithic era and where human eating behavior occurred. In other words, these animals are likely to be the rations of humans living in these places at the time.
Col found that the nutritional value of human skeletal muscle is roughly the same as that of animals of comparable size and weight, and there is nothing outstanding. However, if compared to mammoths, hairy rhinoceros, and some larger animals like deer,, human flesh is clearly a food with low nutritional (caloric) value >.
Human Comparison of average muscle mass and average calorie value with animal meat | Nature Natural Research, drawing Alex Fan
At the Funny Nobel Prize Presentation Ceremony, several people I also want to try a pot in public, and I was stopped by the Discipline Committee.
Speaking of eating human flesh We are better than primitive people. Archaeological evidence indicates that primitive human consumption of human flesh is not a temporary rise, and this method of eating may have a history of millions of years.
In 1936, the scholar Jia Lanpo found three human skulls. Some cracks and holes in the skulls indicate that the Beijing monks have the same kind of food.
In 1899, the Neanderthal discovered by anthropologists in the Krapina caves of Croatia, 30,000 years ago, and the other Nian, excavated in the Ferris Cave in France in 1909. The Det Skull and the 1940-year-old Southern fossils found in South Africa in 1924 have traces of rounded spikes on their heads. These all indicate that they may be involved in eating people.
Note the hole in the upper right picture and the face without face Bottom right | Chinese Archaeological Network 
Different from modern people's pursuit of low-calorie weight loss, primitive people want nutrition. In the early days of the evolution of human beings, humans had a lower status in the food chain and it was difficult to capture animals. It is very likely that they would eat their bodies and even kill similar foods as a source of protein. But it’s not just nutrition. Some scientists speculate that eating people may also be related to war and religious beliefs.
Unearthed in the cave of Gough, England, 10,000 Human bones more than 4,000 years ago with traces of stone scraping | blogs.scientificamerican
1.Assessing The calorific significance of episodes of humancannibalism in the Palaeolithic, James Cole, Nature, 2017.
2. Sleeping with the Corowe, Sleeping with Cannibals, Paul Raphael.
3. Golden Branch, Fraser, pp. 544-545.
4. "Conquering the History of New Spanish Letters," Bernal Diaz.
5.Vilaca, A. Relations between Funerary Cannibalism and Warfare Cannibalism: Te Question of Predation. Ethnos 65, 84–106(2000).
6.Walens, S. & Wagner, R. Pigs, Proteins, and People-Eaters. American Anthropologist 73, 269 (1971).
7. Soffer, O. Te Upper Palaeolithic of the CentralRussian Plain (Academic Press, 1985). p>
8.USDA. United States Department of Agriculture: AgriculturalResearch Service, https://ndb.nal.usda.gov/ndb/foods/show/5267?man=&lfacet=&count=& Max=50&qlookup=goat&offset=&sort=default&format=Abridged&reportfmt=other&rptfrm=&ndbno=&nutrient1=&nutrient2=&nutrient3=&subset=&totCount= &measureby=&Qv=100&Q9719=1&Q9720=1&Qv=1&Q9719=1&Q9720=1(2016).
9.Wing, ES & Brown, AB Paleonutrition: Method andtheory in prehistoric foodways (Academic Press, 1979) p>
author:. strong> half scholar p> edit: strong> water Sheep, Iris p> a AI p> section> t pull wonder so thin! More ogre stories please see < /p> "Once you have the first time, you can't stop again..." The stories of the ogre ID:Guokr42 All day I don't know the shells in the sciences I think you should pay attention to
edit: strong> water Sheep, Iris p> a AI p> section> t pull wonder so thin! More ogre stories please see < /p> "Once you have the first time, you can't stop again..." The stories of the ogre ID:Guokr42 All day I don't know the shells in the sciences I think you should pay attention to
a AI p> section>
t pull wonder so thin!
More ogre stories please see < /p>
"Once you have the first time, you can't stop again..." The stories of the ogre
All day I don't know the shells in the sciences
I think you should pay attention to
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.