What is the mission of the "New Vision" for 12 years? Scientist: It’s amazing to send back photos!2018-09-16 10:25:23 346 ℃
Foreword: What is the mission of the "New Vision" for 12 years? Scientist: The biography is amazing!
Humans never stop exploring the vast universe beyond the Earth, so as technology advances, humans invented many astronomical devices and tools to carry out the universe. Exploring, countries have launched a wide variety of satellite equipment and detection equipment in space. For some planets and spaces that are close to the Earth, people can use satellites and detectors to directly detect them. But for those distant stars in the depths of the universe, people are still facing various technical and practical difficulties. Further efforts by scientists are needed to reduce the barriers to exploration.
As early as 12 years ago, scientists had hoped to detect the edges of our galaxy. At the time, scientists fired a spacecraft capable of long-distance flights to detect Pluto and nearby clusters and star belts. The spacecraft was a spacecraft named by NASA scientists under the name New Vision.
This spacecraft was launched by NASA in January 2006 and the entire exploration project was put into operation. $700 million in funding. The New Vision is 31,000 miles per hour (49,900 kilometers) and its goal is to get intimate contact with Pluto and the surrounding star belts, giving people all kinds of information about the edge of the solar system. In July 2015, after spending nine and a half years and experiencing about 5 billion kilometers of space flight, the New Vision finally came to this cold edge. In the following time, the New Vision was on Pluto. It has been tested for three years with various small objects around.
In 2015, people first saw Pluto’s cold, according to photos sent back to Earth by New Vision. The true face of the planet. Surprisingly!
In the high-definition Pluto photo that was sent back to Earth, we saw a more detailed surface of the star than the observations and shots of the past, as well as holes that were not observed in previous images and photographs. Through the photos sent back by the “New Vision”, we can also see the dark black equatorial zone very clearly. In a series of photos, the scientists also discovered a weak jumping spot on Pluto. Based on this, scientists further removed Pluto from the list of planets and classified it as a dwarf planet.
After taking a close-up photo of Pluto, the New Vision is 700,000 miles per day (about The speed of 11.26 million kilometers continues to fly to the edge of the solar system until January 1, 2019, when the spacecraft will reach an ice space 1.6 billion kilometers away from Pluto.
And recently, in the space of about 6.12 billion kilometers from the Earth, the "New Vision" was also photographed very beautiful. Star group photo. This photo is farther and clearer than the light blue small photo taken by the spacecraft in 1990. It is the farthest outer space photograph taken by humans.
This wonderful blue sky is not an ordinary star cluster photo, according to the scientist’s research report It is very likely that there is a completely different type of celestial body from Pluto, and this area to be explored records the initial state of the solar system 4.6 billion years ago. This discovery is of great significance not only for us to explore the outer space of the solar system, but also to help us. Unlocking the mystery of the initial generation of the solar system is of great significance to us.
At present, scientists have used the Hubble telescope to establish a new detection target for the "New Vision", which is defined in the 5 Of the targets, only 2 targets met the requirements. Among them, 2014 MU69 is one of them, and it is the only goal that the research team recommends to NASA for detection.
Scientists believe that, just as the "New Vision" was sent back to Pluto photos, it was shocking to humans. Under the premise of limited fuel, if the future "New Vision" can successfully complete the exploration of the new area, it will fundamentally change people's understanding of the celestial body, and at the same time, human beings may be able to unravel the mysterious veil of the Kuiper Belt and acquire it on the earth. The mystery of celestial bodies that can never be known.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.