What is the significance of the scientific supercomputer to calculate the pi? Can you figure it out?2018-09-19 00:26:07 147 ℃
What is the significance of scientists using supercomputers to calculate pi? Can you figure it out?
I believe that everyone knows the pi rate as a constant. Because we can't estimate its correct value, we use a letter π instead. When the pi was discovered, it sensationalized the whole mathematics world. The impact has continued to this day. We have always been working to estimate the numbers behind the pi. If one day's numbers are all estimated, what does it mean for the world, then why use a supercomputer to calculate the pi?
People have never given up on the calculation of the pi. From the moment we found it, this represents extraordinary significance. In today's world, the number of pi is already estimated to be 2 trillion by computer. This is indeed very remarkable. In the future, when the pi is calculated, it means that there is nothing else in the world. We are human. Human beings will create one myth after another, but everything that you need to get can be done. By that time our vision was not just the earth, but the entire universe.
The Earth as an asteroid in the universe is indeed very large for us humans. Since we all think that the universe is mysterious and dangerous, people dare not directly meet with it. If the pi is successfully calculated, then it is very possible for humans to study the matter in the universe, and in order to calculate the pi, We will also make huge breakthroughs in computers. Many people think that the pi is inexhaustible, but we know that the pi is obtained by comparing two fixed values. The two values of the absolute circle are all determined, so there is no limit in the calculation. The problem, if it is really inexhaustible, can only be said that there is no absolute circle in the world, which means that the circle and the ball we are talking about today are not round and spherical.
The computer behind the estimation of the pi is now used, as to why the supercomputer is used when calculating the pi. Because the calculation of the pi is too complicated, it is difficult for ordinary computer programs to calculate the pi. To know that it is the first infinite loop number that we touch, the calculated back digits are very large, and we must use super-accurate, large-capacity computers to ensure the correct results. This is the main reason, and the supercomputer is more powerful and simpler and faster.
In the early days when there was no supercomputer, the scientists used ordinary computers to do so. The problem caused an error. Later, researchers turned to supercomputers to calculate, and the results obtained were more accurate. When science and technology develop to a certain level, it can indeed bring great help to human beings. I don't know if everyone is fully aware of the pi.
- In the previous：What to eat determines what you want
- The next article：70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.