How long does it take to fall in love at first sight? The answer is less than a third of a second2018-09-26 20:25:29 192 ℃
The study found that the way women move is the key to attracting people
The researchers found that one It takes less than a third of a second—faster than blinking—to assess the attractiveness of a potential partner.
Neurologists say that one can identify a person's gender after 244 milliseconds and then determine the person's appeal after 59 milliseconds.
Sina Technology News Beijing time on September 26th news, according to foreign media reports, many people believe in romantic love at first sight. Popular song lyricists may say that two people can fall in love in just one minute. However, scientists have found that love at first sight can happen even faster, even for a second.
The researchers found that a person who only needs less than a third of a second—faster than the blink of an eye—can assess the attractiveness of a potential partner. Neurologists say that people can identify a person's gender after 244 milliseconds and then determine the person's appeal after 59 milliseconds.
This research was inspired by social media. In some dating applications, many people will quickly browse through countless pictures of people and give their own comments quickly. For them, the results of the research are not surprising. One theory is that we have evolved the ability to quickly identify attractive objects, which increases our chances of choosing the right partner; at the same time, good looks are closely related to higher IQ and healthier bodies.
A team of psychologists under the leadership of Professor Claus-Christian Carbon of Bamberg University in Germany, brain activity when viewing portraits of 25 undergraduates Monitored, they were also asked to record the gender of each portrait and whether it was attractive.
Professor Kabun said that once a participant’s gender is determined, the assessment of attractiveness can be given very quickly, indicating that people’s perceptions of those aspects are “sexually stereotyped”. Strong guidance of impressions."
"Although this may be very unfair, the attractiveness of the face is a stepping stone in people's daily lives," adds Professor Cabin. "Attractive adults can make people feel smarter. And physically attractive people generally show greater satisfaction with life and happiness.” Their findings were published in the recent journal Neuroscience Letters.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.