Unbelievable! The first person to enter space is not a human being, but a dog? It still wanders in space2018-09-26 20:25:30 230 ℃
Unbelievable! The first person to enter space is not a human being, but a dog? It still wanders in space
The former Soviet Union launched the world's first artificial satellite in 1957, laying a solid foundation for mankind to move into space. A month later, the former Soviet Union launched another second, the first astronaut who carried human space exploration - the stray dog "Leica".
Lyca was originally a stray dog, living miserably on the streets of Russia, when the economic situation of the entire Soviet Union was not Ok, so there are a lot of stray dogs. Lycra was so busy on the streets every day that it changed until the Soviets successfully delivered the satellites to space for the first time. The Soviets who wanted to dominate the space did not stop the conquest for a success. To know that they sent only a shovel, and the Soviets want to dominate the space, then there is no one to participate. But sending people directly is murder, because no one knows what they will face when they enter space, which requires a live experiment.
The Soviets did not directly use the white and white rabbits commonly used in living experiments. They want to skip the small-body living experiment, not only the time is tight, but also because the dog's vitality is tenacious, some situations are easily distinguished by the look, and the signs are closer to the human body. Lycra was lucky to be the "lucky" in stray dogs. After receiving training for a period of time, the Soviet Union recorded data on the Earth's situation in Leica.
The rocket was taken off, but because the "fare" was too expensive, the Soviet Union only sent a one-way ticket to Leica. . The rocket was ascending into the air, and Leica, full of instruments, was scared and whispered. The violent tremor caused by the launch of the rocket indicates that Leica’s air travel has begun. The surge in adrenaline makes its pulse instantly three times faster than usual. As the lift-off distance climbs, the cooling fan seems to have failed in the violent jitter. When it broke through the atmosphere into space, the preheating caused by the friction did not dissipate quickly in space. Then Lycra's pulse slowly weakened and finally died in a hot and frightened environment.
After the event, people wanted to rescue the Lycra pair by remote control machine, and there was no effect. This witnessed the lucky ones in space, so they left us, and also saved extremely precious data, which laid the foundation for the successful human landing on the moon. Although the former Soviet Union announced that Lycra died a week after the rocket was launched, the dog food that was poisoned was not lost. Moreover, Professor Malayshankov, who was responsible for studying the data of the Leica, also proved that Lycra died a few hours after the launch, and suffered tremendous pain at that time.
We all know that the environment in space is extreme, and one of them is temperature. Since the vacuum can't dissipate heat and heat, when there is energy, it will cause local high temperature above 100 degrees Celsius, but the place without energy receiving will reach between minus 100 and 200 degrees, which is a great challenge to the creature. The first generation of space suits was introduced in the United States in 1961, and the puppy Leica apparently did not have time to put on.
The other point is the vibration, which will cause strong vibration during the rocket ignition. Because the rocket is very fast, it is an object, and there are a lot of objects in the air, such as dust, water vapor, atmospheric molecules, etc., and rubbing against these objects produces friction, and the whole arrow begins to vibrate. If you do not install some vibration damping facilities, you will be killed. When Yang Liwei took off, there was a memory. He felt that he was shaking in the curve, and the internal organs were broken, and the pain was unbearable.
After five months of relief from Lycra, the aircraft returned to Earth, but Leica was not brought back when the satellite disintegrated. It is still floating in space. People have issued stamps to commemorate the brave Leica, and many songs are the story of Lycra. Although more than sixty years have passed, Lycra is still the most famous dog in the world.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.