Scientists have observed a black hole with the fastest rotation2018-11-13 00:25:35 129 ℃
According to foreign media reports, scientists have recently observed a fastest rotating black hole with a rotation speed close to 90% of the speed of light. Rotating black holes can devour gas, dust and other celestial debris.
X-ray observations from the Milky Way star system reveal the existence of this black hole. These high-energy X-ray waves are analyzed and a black hole with a mass greater than 10 times the sun is found, with a rotation speed close to 90% of the speed of light. It is reported that only four black holes are currently found, maintaining such a fast rotation speed.
The interstellar limit speed is 670 million mph (299,792,458 m/s), first proposed by Albert Einstein through his famous theory of relativity.
The scientists discovered through the Indian AstroSat and the NASA Chandra X-ray Observatory that X-rays from the distant Gemini 4U 1630-47 revealed the existence of black holes.
This astronomical observation was first discovered in 2016, revealing that the black hole maintains a maximum spin rate of 90% of the speed of light. Rapid rotation causes gas, dust and other celestial debris around the black hole to be absorbed by the black hole.
The researchers analyzed the data, which is due to the fact that the black hole rotates very fast enough to absorb the surrounding material. Sudip Bhattacharyya, Principal Investigator of the Astronomical Satellite Soft X-ray Telescope (SXT), Tata Basic Research Institute, India, said: "With the formation of black holes, its mass and rotational speed are two important features that describe black holes, The quality is easier to measure, and the black hole quality has an over-range effect, because the gravitational effect occurs with the formation of the black hole. This black hole is one of the 20 remaining black holes in the Milky Way.”
The speed of the black hole has been obtained in the United States. And India confirmed that the two countries cooperated to complete the research project, which was published in the recently published Journal of Astrophysics.
- In the previous：Mars dust storm built-in fuel
- The next article：Research says: Frequent photos on social platforms can lead to narcissism
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.