He has seen a bold future on Mars and the moon.2018-11-13 00:25:38 396 ℃
The US Department of State's Bureau of International Information "American Reference" stephen Bridenstine reports from Washington, NASA Director Jim Bridenstine said: The moon may be the next space destination for US astronauts, but the frontier of Mars is still beckoning us. On November 8, 2018, a group of journalists, scientists, politicians and space enthusiasts gathered at the National Geographic Headquarters to celebrate and discuss the second season of the National Geographic series "Mars" and the winners of the film and posters of the Mars Project Competition. Bridenstin told the audience that he was excited about the return of Mars, a competition project and the only way for the United States to return to the moon and return to the red planet. We are going to the moon. Not because the moon is the end of the game, Bridenstein told the audience that we are going to the moon
博科园- Science Science: Because there is science to be discovered, there is a risk of retirement, there is a need to develop technology, and there is a need to understand human physiology. When this is all done, our idea is to travel to the moon is the best way As a testing ground, develop everything that needs to be developed so that we can reach Mars. At the same time as Mars research, if we want to successfully land and live on this red planet, landing on the moon will be a crucial step. As the newly appointed manager, his responsibility is only six months. He said: I am responsible for sending us to Mars. Since the birth of Brindstein as a Mars administrator, the researchers have already done to Mars in a short time. Major out Now, this makes our efforts to Mars more exciting. First, scientists have discovered complex organic compounds on the surface of Mars.
NASA Director Jim Bridtenstin speaks to the audience at National Geographic Headquarters on the bright future of humans on the Moon and Mars. Image: Chelsea Gohd/Space
Secondly discovered on Mars The methane cycle is consistent with the season on Mars. Third, scientists have found that liquid water exists less than a mile (1.5 km) below the surface. This "cannot guarantee life on Mars, but it increases the likelihood that cloth Ridenstin repeated many times, carefully not exceeding the direction of science. But such incredible scientific advances continue to bring us closer to discovering the existence of life on Mars. We should figure out that this is what we have to do. To go to Mars to make these discoveries, we are going to do many very important tasks that will help us better understand Mars. Bridenstine specifically pointed out the InSight Lander, which landed on the red planet on November 26.
Explanation of the artistic concept of the InSight lander working on the surface of Mars. Photo: NASA/JPL-Caltech
This mission will study the internal operations of the planet and collect data on volcanic activity, Mars and asteroid impacts. This research is critical to the safety of astronauts on Mars, an insight that is critical to the future of human exploration on the surface of Mars. The history of Mars is the main reason why this red planet is so fascinating. Three-quarters of Mars’ surface is covered by the ocean. It used to have a powerful magnetic layer to protect it from the harsh radiation environment. It used to have a very thick atmosphere. A billion years ago, when its magnetic layer disappeared, all of these things disappeared. We need to understand what is causing this situation, we need to better understand other planets, understand their history and future, so that we can better understand our own planet.
博科园-passing the beauty of cosmic science
- In the previous：Cat from 4,500 years ago! Egyptian archaeologists discover animal mummies
- The next article：Self-assembled protein
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.