Scientists turn on artificial hearts: beating like real2018-11-14 10:25:44 59 ℃
Heart disease has always been a major killer of human health, and every year because of this disease, there are not many.
According to German media reports, researchers in the country have developed human heart tissue muscle strips in the laboratory. These tissues, which are bred by human-induced pluripotent stem cells, not only correctly express genes, but also have the same stretching and excitability as real atrial tissue.
In other words, scientists have developed heart tissue that has the same telescopic movement as real atrial tissue, and they are currently working on how to develop atrial fibrillation using laboratory-developed heart tissue. medicine.
At this stage, scientists are still working hard to induce human pluripotent stem cells (hiPCSs) to start in adult human cells. By returning these cells to the stem cell stage, they can be cultivated into any tissue type.
Researcher Marta Lemme said: "These atrial muscle strips can mimic atrial fibrillation and help test drugs. Still, improvements can be made to bring them closer to human atrial tissue. Come to us The next step is to test various methods of inducing arrhythmia, to study the mechanism of electrical remodeling of atrial fibrillation, and to test new potential drugs.”
- In the previous：How to treat heavy metals in edible fungi
- The next article："Super Earth" was discovered around the star rotation from the solar system
Guess you like
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- 2018-08-04unsolved puzzle! Why does the stone move by itself? Troubled by many scientists
- 2018-06-08It lived for 400 million years and was rescued by blue blood. But it was forced into desperation by human beings.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.
- The strongest hurricane hit the East Coast of the United States in 29 years! Looking at Hurricane Florence from space
- British supermarket pork detected deadly mutant bacteria, only because of the use of antibiotics that have been banned for two years in China
- Another creature is facing extinction! The last "land" of the Adelie penguin may be reduced by 50% in 10 years.
- Is this the most round sphere in the world? Countless scientists have been built for five years, what is the use?
- The Perseus ε meteor shower will be ushered in on September 10th, helping teachers festival
- How many earths are there in the universe?