If you spend an hour in a black hole, how long has the earth been? The answer may not you believe2018-11-16 10:26:21 60 ℃
The universe is boundless and has countless celestial bodies. Some celestial bodies are very special and mysterious. For example, pulsars can rotate at high speed and emit regular radio signals. People who do not know the truth think that this is a signal from alien civilizations. To say which celestial body is the most mysterious in the universe, and to make human beings full of exploration desires, it must be a black hole.
Modern science believes that the process of black hole generation is similar to the process of neutron star generation: a certain star is preparing to perish, and the core rapidly shrinks and collapses under the action of its own gravity, causing a powerful explosion. When all the substances in the core become neutrons, the shrinking process stops immediately, and is compressed into a dense star, which also compresses the internal space and time. However, in the case of black holes, because the mass of the star core is so large that the shrinking process continues indefinitely, even the repulsive force between the neutrons cannot be blocked. The neutron itself is crushed into powder under the attraction of the extrusion gravitational force itself, and the rest is a substance that is too dense to be imagined. Gravity due to high quality causes any object near it to be sucked in.
Generally speaking, the quality of a black hole is very large. It is the most massive celestial body that humans have found in the universe. Therefore, its gravitation is huge, and phagocytosis is also a characteristic of black holes. Any object, including light. And electromagnetic waves can't escape the phagocytosis of black holes, so it is not too difficult to find black holes in the universe. When you find that some space in the universe is very clean, there is nothing, and when the light passes through this position, it will disappear. There may be a black hole in the location.
There is a giant black hole in the center of the Milky Way, whose gravitation forces all the galaxies in the Milky Way to move around it. . The black hole is so mysterious that it has attracted the interest of countless astronomy enthusiasts. Someone once asked this question: If you stay in the black hole for an hour, how long has it been on the earth? Will it be a day in the hole, a year in the world?
I once watched a movie. The hero in the film accidentally fell into the black hole and stayed in the black hole for a while. When he returned to Earth, he found that his daughter had grown up. An old man, and he is still the same as before falling into the black hole, nothing changes. Although this is just a movie, it is fictional, but such a thing is really possible in the universe.
According to Einstein's theory of relativity, the faster the object moves, the slower the time flow rate. When the speed of the object reaches the speed of light, time and space are meaningless and time will stop. For example, if you fly a spacecraft in the universe for 100 light years and return to Earth, the earth has passed for more than 100 years. Things are human, but you only feel the moment, and you are not getting old, but also As young as before departure.
After a scientist proposed a vision for the future: a spacecraft orbiting a black hole orbit, because the gravity of the black hole is too large, the space around it must rotate very fast, and the spacecraft runs at high speed in the black hole. The track will also run around the black hole, which is likely to reach sub-light speed or even speed of light.
When the spacecraft runs along the black hole for a period of time, it will leave the orbit and return to Earth. The earth may have passed tens of times. Years, hundreds of years, this has successfully come to the future of the earth, but for the people on the spacecraft, they do not feel that time has passed for a long time, it may be only a few hours or days. This principle is the faster the speed of the object in the relativity theory and the slower the time flow rate.
There is two reasons. If a person stays in a black hole for an hour, because the time in the black hole is very slow, leaving the black hole after an hour, and the earth may have been a few years or more. This depends on the speed of the track outside the black hole. If the speed of light is reached, the time in the black hole is still, the time you can't feel inside, maybe you feel like staying in the black hole for an hour, and the earth It may have been thousands of years.
Of course, this is just a dream of a friend who has a big brain. In fact, you can’t stay in a black hole. The gravity of a black hole is huge. Even nearby stars can be torn into pieces. Don't say a weak body. Really want to be able to stay in the black hole, unless the future mankind researches a spaceship that can withstand the strong gravity pull of the black hole, you stay in the spacecraft and it will be fine.
For the black hole, scientists now don’t understand what it is. We only know that the substances inhaled by the black hole have disappeared, but no one knows whether it really turns into a particle that completely disappears. It is also said that a black hole is actually a wormhole, through which you can reach the depths of the distant universe and even reach another universe.
No matter what the black hole is, if you want to really explore it, you still have to rely on the continuous development of human technology, I believe that there will be One day, the human spacecraft can enter the inner part of the black hole for exploration and research. At that time, there may be a deeper understanding of the black hole. If the time inside it can really be static or the flow rate is very slow, then we can really go to the future with black holes. Perhaps it is a time and space channel, and it is more blessed by human beings.
Friends, what do you think black holes will be? You are welcome to leave a message below to discuss and express your own unique insights.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- 2018-08-04unsolved puzzle! Why does the stone move by itself? Troubled by many scientists
- 2018-06-08It lived for 400 million years and was rescued by blue blood. But it was forced into desperation by human beings.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.
- The strongest hurricane hit the East Coast of the United States in 29 years! Looking at Hurricane Florence from space
- British supermarket pork detected deadly mutant bacteria, only because of the use of antibiotics that have been banned for two years in China
- Another creature is facing extinction! The last "land" of the Adelie penguin may be reduced by 50% in 10 years.
- Is this the most round sphere in the world? Countless scientists have been built for five years, what is the use?
- The Perseus ε meteor shower will be ushered in on September 10th, helping teachers festival
- How many earths are there in the universe?