Apollo's moon landing fraud? See the Great Wall on the moon? What do you believe in the rumors about the moon?2018-12-04 20:25:20 74 ℃
[Apollo landing on the moon? See the Great Wall on the moon? What do you believe in the rumors about the moon? For thousands of years, human literary works and even myths and legends are lacking in the moon. The brain hole has been greatly pondered, and various rumors about the moon have been widely circulated. In response to some questions, we interviewed Zheng Yongchun, a researcher at the National Astronomical Observatory of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Proverbs: The United States Apollo's moon landing is a forgery. After more than 40 years of Apollo's landing on the moon, China's 'Chang'e II' and Japan's Moon Goddess detectors have taken a lot of pictures of the moon. In some high-resolution images, lunar vehicles, lunar modules, traces of wheels, and experimental equipment on the moon by Apollo astronauts have been found. A large number of legacy items prove that someone has boarded the moon. /p>
Proverb 2: There are aliens on the back of the moon. So far, humans have landed on the moon six times and have detected the moon more than 100 times. All lunar missions have shown that no alien bases have been found on the back of the moon. Traces of any artificial buildings or alien activities. The back of the moon looks like a desolate and dead continent that has been preserved for 4 billion years.
Proverbs 3: The Great Wall can be seen from the moon in 2003, Chinese astronaut Yang Liwei also said after returning from the space to the ground that the earth's scenery is very beautiful, but it does not see the Great Wall. Only satellite remote sensing with a certain spatial resolution can obtain the Great Wall image.
Super Moon Causes Earthquakes and Other Disasters Super Moon is a normal astronomical phenomenon. When the moon is closest to the Earth and happens to meet the full moon, there will be a super moon. There is no evidence that the Earth-moon distance and earthquake or volcanic eruption What is the connection, even if there are volcanoes and earthquakes, it is because of the Earth itself. The current scientific community recognizes that the change in distance between the Earth and the Moon will only affect the tides of the rivers and seas.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.
- The strongest hurricane hit the East Coast of the United States in 29 years! Looking at Hurricane Florence from space
- British supermarket pork detected deadly mutant bacteria, only because of the use of antibiotics that have been banned for two years in China
- Another creature is facing extinction! The last "land" of the Adelie penguin may be reduced by 50% in 10 years.