NASA photographed the strange letter-like sand dunes of Mars2018-12-04 20:25:25 34 ℃
According to foreign media reports, NASA recently released a photograph of the Mars landscape covered by T-shaped and V-shaped dunes taken by the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO). It is reported that this photo was taken in February this year. The phantom of these letters is a good example of an illusory visual illusion, which means that humans tend to find familiar patterns in unrelated shapes.
The windy, massive dust environment is responsible for many strange sand dunes on the surface of Mars. In 2017, MRO captured a group of worm-like sand dunes. Because the dune was exposed to the wind and the angle of the sun, it presented a unique landscape.
It seems that this is not the first time Mars has tried to communicate with humans. In 2016, MRO had photographed a group of dark sand dunes that were a bit like Morse code. These two groups of sand dunes are like the beginning of science fiction stories, but they are not signs of Martian wisdom alien life.
Guess you like
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- 2018-08-04unsolved puzzle! Why does the stone move by itself? Troubled by many scientists
- 2018-06-08It lived for 400 million years and was rescued by blue blood. But it was forced into desperation by human beings.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.
- The strongest hurricane hit the East Coast of the United States in 29 years! Looking at Hurricane Florence from space
- British supermarket pork detected deadly mutant bacteria, only because of the use of antibiotics that have been banned for two years in China
- Another creature is facing extinction! The last "land" of the Adelie penguin may be reduced by 50% in 10 years.
- Is this the most round sphere in the world? Countless scientists have been built for five years, what is the use?
- The Perseus ε meteor shower will be ushered in on September 10th, helping teachers festival
- How many earths are there in the universe?