NASA photographed the strange letter-like sand dunes of Mars2018-12-04 20:25:25 190 ℃
According to foreign media reports, NASA recently released a photograph of the Mars landscape covered by T-shaped and V-shaped dunes taken by the Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO). It is reported that this photo was taken in February this year. The phantom of these letters is a good example of an illusory visual illusion, which means that humans tend to find familiar patterns in unrelated shapes.
The windy, massive dust environment is responsible for many strange sand dunes on the surface of Mars. In 2017, MRO captured a group of worm-like sand dunes. Because the dune was exposed to the wind and the angle of the sun, it presented a unique landscape.
It seems that this is not the first time Mars has tried to communicate with humans. In 2016, MRO had photographed a group of dark sand dunes that were a bit like Morse code. These two groups of sand dunes are like the beginning of science fiction stories, but they are not signs of Martian wisdom alien life.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.