What kind of secret is hidden in the Tunguska explosion?2018-12-24 00:25:37 122 ℃
On June 30, 1908, at 7:17 in the morning, a "shocking earth" event occurred on the Tunguska River in Siberia, Russia.
First of all, there was a loud noise. In the moment of the loud noise, in the big forest of Siberia, a large mushroom cloud of several kilometers was raised. Along with this, the local average temperature rose by 5 degrees Celsius.
This is an earth-shattering big bang. Scientists later calculated the big bang and estimated its explosive power equivalent to the equivalent of 20 million tons of TNT explosives.
This is the 1908, humans still do not know the atomic bomb. In 1945, the United States dropped the first atomic bomb for actual combat in Hiroshima, but the "zone" was 20,000 tons equivalent, and the gap reached 1000 times
If a 20 million-ton equivalent atomic bomb is thrown on the island of Japan in 1945, the consequences will be serious...
Because of the remote areas and the war years, scientists began investigating the incident twenty years after the Tunguska bombing. Although time has passed more than a century, people have not yet reached a final conclusion on the cause of this incident.
Some people said that the explosion was a "nuclear explosion." The first to propose a "nuclear explosion" was the Soviet scientist Kaszoff.
Why did Kasacs think so? He was inspired by Hiroshima, Japan in 1945. However, his statement was widely questioned by the scientific community. Where did the nuclear weapons come in 1908? So, Kaszov proposed a more daring idea five years later. Kaszoff said that perhaps an alien flying saucer crashed in Siberia, and the nuclear power reactor on the flying saucer caused a big explosion. However, Kaszoff also admitted that this is his unfounded conjecture.
There is a hypothesis that this is the result of Tesla’s experiment in wireless transmission. Those who witnessed the Tesla experiment at the time claimed that the phenomenon of wireless transmission was similar to the phenomenon of the Tunguska explosion. However, in fact, five years before the Tunguska blast, Tesla stopped the wireless transmission experiment because of the financial crisis, so the Tunguska explosion was not caused by Tesla.
The reason for the Tunguska Big Bang has not been concluded so far, and the current mainstream opinion tends to be meteorite impact< p>65 million years ago, an asteroid of about 10 kilometers in diameter hit the earth, leaving a crater about 300 kilometers in diameter on the earth. This impact is equivalent to 20 trillion tons of TNT explosive equivalent, which is The power of the simultaneous explosion of 1 billion Hiroshima atomic bombs eventually led to the extinction of dinosaurs.
The Tunguska Big Bang has many features of comet impact, but this impact comet explodes due to the high temperature and high pressure caused by high speed, and most of the meteorite becomes powder or is blasted at an altitude of 5,000 meters to 10,000 meters. Gasification, several large fragments hit several 90-200 m craters, and the huge flash seen in the distance proved this.
Article source: Caiye.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.