"Jade Rabbit 2" awakens! They are escorting the unprecedented journey to the moon.2019-01-13 09:03:28 96 ℃
Products: Popular Science ChinaProduction: Shanghai Qianlang Digital Technology Co., Ltd., Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry, Shanghai Institute of Optical Precision Mechanics, Shanghai Academy of Sciences, Shanghai Institute of Technical Physics, Shanghai Academy of Sciences, Shanghai Branch of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai Academy of Sciences, Shanghai Institute of Technical Physics, Shanghai Academy of Sciences, Shanghai Institute of Chinese Academy of Sciences <
Supervisory: Computer Network Information Center of the Chinese Academy of Sciences <<
Subsequently, Chang'e-4 lander and inspector separated smoothly, and Yutu-2 inspector arrived at the surface of the moon. Jan. 10, Jade Rabbit II was successfully awakened from its lunch break and continued to explore the back of the moon. Before that, the unprecedented space trip had passed more than thirty days and nights. In order to overcome the severe challenge brought by landing environment, scientists from Shanghai Branch of Chinese Academy of Sciences developed a series of scientific magic weapons for Chang'e-4 from inside to outside, from top to bottom, to protect the journey of exploring the moon.Five Magic Weapons for Chang'e IV Equipped by Six Institutes of Shanghai Branch of Chinese Academy of Sciences
1. Clothing capable of regulating temperature: high temperature oxidation resistant coating, inorganic thermal control coating & amp; organic thermal control coating
Chang'e IV needs to undergo multiple orbital changes to reach the lunar surface in extreme environment. Several attitude control engines of Chang'e 4 were coated with high temperature oxidation resistant coatings specially made of silicate.Figure: In extreme space environment, coating is a good way to keep the instrument working normally
Meanwhile, in order to ensure the normal operation of multiple loads of Chang'e-4 in extreme space environment, Shanghai Institute of Silicate and Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry of Chinese Academy of Sciences have prepared clothes for it, which can regulate temperature. Mechanical thermal control coatings - amp; organic thermal control coatings, can be said to be a special thermal insulation and temperature control super cloak. <> map: Chang'e IV probe is wearing a "super cloak" and will carry out scientific exploration on the back of the moon
2. navigation magmagic weapon: relay star < br ><>>>> map: When Chang'e IV is located on the back of the moon, when it is unable to communicate directly with the Earth, when it is located on the back of the Moon IV, it is unable to communicate directly with the Earth magpiepie bridge. When Chang IV is with the help of relay stars < p > loaded with umbrellas The relay satellites of parabolic antenna, TT&C antenna and data transmission antenna can accurately mark Chang'e-4's orbit to the moon and prevent it from getting lost.
3. High-precision positioning scale: VLBI orbital measurement subsystemfigure: VLBI orbital measurement subsystem accurately marks the change of Chang'e's "trajectory"
Before landing, the VLBI orbital measurement subsystem developed by Shanghai Observatory of Chinese Academy of Sciences will accurately mark every "graceful turning" and "step forward" of Chang'e IV. It improves the accuracy of rapid orbit determination and makes an important contribution to the successful completion of the task.
4. "laser ruler" and "three-dimensional glasses": laser range finder and laser three-dimensional imaging sensorfigure: laser range finder
Chang'e-4 launched by "Laser Brothers Company" after flying into 30 km orbit on the lunar surface, by Shanghai Institute of Technical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences and Shanghai Optical Machinery Precision Research The laser range finder developed by the trump card "Laser Brothers Company" began to work, continuously measuring the distance between the lander and the lunar surface. When < br >< p > reached the hovering point of 100 meters from the lunar surface, the 380,000-kilometer "lunar marathon" entered the most intense sprint stage. Photo : Chang'e-4's "3D Eye" - Laser Three-dimensional Imaging Sensor < p > Chang'e-4 initiates the laser three-dimensional imaging sensor developed by Shanghai Institute of Technical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, as if wearing "three-dimensional glasses", which can perform instantaneous high-precision three-dimensional imaging of the lunar surface, actively avoid obstacles or pits, and ensure the lander landing smoothly.
5. Inspector's "color" glasses: infrared imaging spectrometerfigure: infrared imaging spectrometer carried by Chang'e IV
When Chang'e IV's inspector arrives at the scientific inspection point on the moon, the infrared imaging spectrometer developed by Shanghai Institute of Technology and Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences will begin to select the opportunity to acquire the moon. Fine spectral information at designated locations in the table provides scientific exploration data for mineral composition analysis in lunar patrol areas. With the smooth landing on the back of the moon, Chang'e IV has taken a historic step. Let's wish Chang'e-4 a successful scientific exploration on the back of the moon, pay tribute to the scientists who have made silent contributions to each step of Chang'e-4, and look forward to Chang'e-4 contributing to the new chapter of human exploration of the moon!p>
(all the pictures indicated in this article have been authorized)br>br>
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.