Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.2019-01-31 10:26:16 420 ℃
In fact, many astronauts and lunar space probes have been landing on the moon, indicating that the moon has always been a barren planet, and there is no water source. Even many researchers have doubts about the tester, believing that the instrument failed to detect water on the lunar surface.
In 2009, NASA used a rocket and probe weighing 2.2 tons to hit the crater of the moon's Antarctic continuously, and found at least 96 litres of water in the splashed material. Such discoveries are indeed water sources, and the Moon reveals a mysterious side, and in 2010 American astronauts found at least 10 meteorite craters on the surface of the Moon containing at least 600 million tons of water.
Where does the water on the lunar surface come from? Some scientists think it may be from comets or asteroids that hit the moon. Of course, it is also possible that at the beginning of the formation of the moon there was water in the solar system, so the moon itself carried a lot of water. Later, according to scientists in the United States, it was the solar wind that carried hydrogen atoms to the surface of the moon and converted them into water molecules. Chang'e-4 has been exploring deep in the crater near the Antarctic pole on the back of the moon. I think with the deepening of the research, there will surely be new discoveries on the surface of the moon. I wonder if there is water on the moon. The answer has been revealed. What's Chang'e No. 4's opinion on telling you about this? Welcome to leave a message for discussion.
- In the previous：Crocodile couples who have been mating for more than 40 years and have not yet given birth have finally found out the cause of the disease uuuuuuuuu Men's silence and women's tears!
- The next article：Quantum entanglement has been experimentally confirmed to overturn 90% of human cognition.
Guess you like
- 2019-03-01Five big "deviation" inventions make you stunned...
- 2019-01-31Does the Moon have water? The answer has been revealed, Chang'e No. 4 will tell you.
- 2018-12-04The SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket puts 64 satellites into orbit, and the rocket is the third to be reused.
- 2018-11-16"Artificial Sun" was born in China, the electronic temperature is as high as 100 million degrees, and Americans are the enemy.
- 2018-11-13The advantages of dark chocolate are quite a lot, but be careful not to eat with calcium-containing foods!
- 2018-11-13Self-assembled protein
- 2018-10-24Black holes are all understood! Then do you know what a white hole is?
- 2018-09-19What to eat determines what you want
- 2018-08-29A lightning bolt in the sky, how much electricity? The answer you can't think of
- 2018-08-19It’s coming, the Arctic permafrost is “suddenly thawed” and is expected to double by 2050.
- Is the water in the Mariana Trench 10,000 meters deep still liquid? What's the temperature?
- Are pineapples or pineapples sold all over the street? It's a big difference. I finally got it today.
- It has been sealed underground by human beings for 100,000 years. Even if the world is destroyed, it can not be opened.
- The terrible nature makes the body cool.
- NASA's New Mission: Exploring the Origin of the Universe
- There is a new explanation for this kind of landform on Earth and Mars.
- Crossing the boundary of hybrid animals
- 70% probability! US NOAA authority forecast: El Nino or upcoming in autumn and winter
- There is no dry firewood seal, as long as there is a bed in the heart, wherever you can sleep, the leopard is cool...
- 20 moving pictures with feelings: these familiar things are produced in this way.